Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Just popping in to say hi. I am behind on the show. My husband literally coded in the ER 10 days ago and is in the hospital on a heart pump,in heart failure.He is being evaluated for a heart transplant. I hope to come back and join you all again when life calms down.

So sorry to hear that. You've had quite a time of it..

• Love 2

If I was Ben even with my wonky eyes and stupid train crash dance would be turned off by this fake Mahogany who reminds me alot of try hard fart jar  Stephanie.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 2
11 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Just popping in to say hi. I am behind on the show. My husband literally coded in the ER 10 days ago and is in the hospital on a heart pump,in heart failure.He is being evaluated for a heart transplant. I hope to come back and join you all again when life calms down.

very sorry, @JennyMominFL

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

I feel like I just watched a young woman have dinner with an uncle she doesn't see very often, but he sent her money for her high school graduation and she thought she'd be nice and go to Applebee's with him.

ALL. OF. THIS.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

That was definitely not the parting hug of two people in LOVE and meant to be together forever...

Not since Tristan and Isolde has there been such a love story!

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I feel like I just watched a young woman have dinner with an uncle she doesn't see very often, but he sent her money for her high school graduation and she thought she'd be nice and go to Applebee's with him.

A gay uncle, with secrets, which is why she doesn't see him very often. He has a job in London...or California...or somewhere that excuses his unexplained absences. 

• Love 9

So little late checking in, just one question?  Did Caleb leave Alina or no? Ok, and one more.  Do y'all think Usman is really going to have sex with Kimbaly??

Go crazy Jasmine!  Rip his hat off!! Show us his giant chrome dome!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Mahogany is rather fluent in conversational English. Better than some of the residents of los Estados Unidos on this show. 

Her accent is off...like she learned both English and Spanish as peripheral languages. 

I'll bet she knows The Williams. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 5