Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My 50th was a Mini Cooper Convertible, 55th another Mini Convertible, I just got a Countryman for 60...I feel blessed. 

And here I was all excited about getting a Keurig. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Grifter Lives said:

Who wore it (black tanktop) better?  Caleb or Mike.

Rhetorical

1 hour ago, OoogleEyes said:

excuse me while I go VOMIT

1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

What is Caleb's poppy shirt?

1 hour ago, tvrox said:

Caleb's shirt looks like the shirt I bought at the mall Limited too store in 1996. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

I hate how all slurping crunching gnashing noises seem to "close micced" now.  It's soo annoying.

Best description ever. Gnashing....I'm dying here. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I know, . . . back when eating out was a thing, you look forward to eating out and you're sitting next to the Squatly Family reunion, and 13 year old Bertha Squatly is having her birthday party at the same time, and a couple cousins drop by and they want to use chairs from your table. . . 

We went to the Lowell Inn in Stillwater for our anniversary a few years back.  Rules?  No one under the age of, I think, 16.  Nope, not this night.  We were gussied up, having our four part fondue dinner, and in comes family of five or six with kids all under the age of 8.  Loud, climbing over tables, running around, whining.  

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

She is wearing lipstick when she wakes up? My mouth area usually feels cruddy in the AM.

Gino will get charged by the hotel laundry for damage to the pillowcases

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Alright guys, this was so much fun tonite! I cannot wait for us to start snarking on new guy and his quest to find "Mahogany" next week! I will see you all around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

Mahogany is a Sim created by Stan Lee.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

We went to the Lowell Inn in Stillwater for our anniversary a few tears back.  Rules?  No one under the age of, I think, 16.  Nope, not this night.  We were gussied up, having out four part fondue dinner, and in comes family of five or six with kids all under the age of 8.  Loud, climbing over tables, running around, whining.  

I hate that. I think kids are fine but teach them how to behave in a restaurant. Not everyone wants to meet your kids or listen to them running around screaming, we don’t find it precious. Yea I’m an ogre.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Those macking noises from Caleb and Alina will haunt me forever.

Same here. Bleh. I'm going to try to put them out of my mind during dinner. Which I'm going to try to eat after this episode...

Have a good night all! See you soon!

• Love 6
48 minutes ago, greekmom said:

i would love it for 1 season we get someone who spoke the language but pretended he or she didnt just so they can listen in to the non English conversations.

I can understand just enough spanish to understand when someone is talking about me. I love pretending that I don't and surprising people! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, tvrox said:

I remember hearing there are Chinese restaurants even in the smallest towns in America. Those chinatown buses started to get Chinese immigrants to different parts of the country to work in the restaurants. 

Yes. I live in a small town and there are at least two authentic Chinese restaurants. And a few not so much, lol.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, GrammyPammy said:

Why is Ximena’s sister dressed like she is going to an air-conditioned office job?

Mike seems woefully ignorant of reproduction options.

LOL all of the Americans seem woefully ignorant on this season.

Edited by endure
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Those macking noises from Caleb and Alina will haunt me forever.

OMG the two reality TV things I can't tolerate is watching people eat and kissing noises 🥺

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I have a hunch we're finally going to see the Ex-Preacher and Mahogany Catfish story because Ella and Johnny's story line has come to a dead end. 

That's what I was wondering too.

Something's gotta give.

• LOL 1