Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I love my daughter dearly but she should know better than to call me at 8:05 on a Sunday night. I’m finally caught up here! 

Was anybody else horrified when Caleb made Alina walk on the treadmill? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
Just now, magemaud said:

I love my daughter dearly but she should know better than to call me at 8:05 on a Sunday night. I’m finally caught up here! 

At least it wasn't the stair machine.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Not  at all. She could have pouted and said no. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Love 3
Just now, magemaud said:

I’ve just had to flat out tell my kids not to call on Sunday nights because I’m live chatting and it’s a blast. It took some training.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Gynecological care in Columbia is very different than North America. Catholicism is a huge influence, making obtaining birth control as an unmarried woman complicated, and I doubt there is much counseling or consideration of emotional factors when performing tubal ligation.

Somehow I suspect that for the right amount of money some doctors could be persuaded to bend the rules. 

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Jasmine's friend is HOT as HELL.

He's this season's Juan, Paola's "best friend". 

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The more I look at Mike, the more accustomed to his weird squashy face I get. He's really not that bad looking. He has kind eyes. Maybe a different style of glasses? 

I think he's one of those people who become more attractive because they're such a good person. Whereas Caleb is ugly inside and becomes less and less attractive by the minute.

• Love 17
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’ve just had to flat out tell my kids not to call on Sunday nights because I’m live chatting and it’s a blast. It took some training.

In don't have live TV anymore but I was the same way.  Same with the Harry and Meghan interview.

• Love 4

"At LEAST 10 pounds or maybe 20 pounds but at least 10 pounds"...  Girl.  Give yourself a break now!  You are gonna break little Johnny.

Oh YEAH!!! Johnny can't come!!!! I am so happy for him AND his mother, father and CHILD who depend on his contribution to the fambly.

Oh little tiny brained Memphis.  Don't get all charged up when you screwed the Lady's son IN HER HOME when she EXPLICITLY said no! Bad doggie!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 12
Just now, Frozendiva said:

No guarantee that being thin makes men fall over you like syrup on pancakes.

Of course she uses A food reference to describe her possible hotness being thin.

Not a good sign.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

"At LEAST 10 pounds or maybe 20 pounds but at least 10 pounds"...  Girl.  Give yourself a break now!  You are gonna break little Johnny.

She should be able to drop 20 pounds in no time! Ten pounds? Girl. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10

"Men were all over me like syrup on pancakes, or chocolate sprinkles on ice cream, or extra cheese on pizza, or chili on a hot dog, or Nutella on bread, or.....I think I have to make a stop."

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

I’m all for wanting to get fit, but as a large lady, 10lbs isn’t going to make a difference.  If you started from 120, sure but to us larger ladies, that’s nothing…She needs to find someone who wants her as her and if she chooses to lose weight during the relationship it’s her choice.  She is setting herself up for failure.

• Love 12