Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, LEILANI2 said:

You ejaculate too fast says the woman who was made to feel insecure from a previous relationship.

Right? And what does she think he’s going to say to that? “Yep, that’s me, it’s always going to be like that.”

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

All right, lovelies. We're supposed to be getting half a foot of snow tomorrow morning just in time for my commute to work. It couldn't have snowed during the holidays when I was off because since the pandemic began, we can't have nice things. See you all next week.

• Love 14

Good night dear snarkers! Have a wonderful week and I hope to see some of you on Wednesday. I hope those of you who are expecting snow get off lightly and have plenty of ice melt! (Boston area predicted to be in the 40's and rainy/cloudy for the foreseeable future). Stay safe, keep those masks on! 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 10

Hope you all have a happy and healthily 2022. You have helped me enormously with my resolutions tonight:

More snark ✔️

Waste more time ✔️

Watch more crap reality shows✔️

Have fun with my snark family✔️

Stay safe, be strong and live your best life. See some of you manana.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Mike seems like a sweet guy who is in way over his head.

Juan just broke my heart with the "I want him to be my stepfather".

The cinammon stick out of his mouth thing was cute. He could be good to the boys. But Ximena is going to run him over. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

she wants the Harlequin romance.

But with Sexy Time! She must have it! She must know what he's working with! 🙄

Alright, everyone, the snark so on point tonight. Definitely better than the show.

Have a good night! ❤️

• Love 9
32 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

True, my Sunday’s nights was the hbo polygamy show which I can’t even remember the name

It was Big Love and the male lead Bill Paxton died suddenly in 2017.  

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

You ejaculate too fast says the woman who was made to feel insecure from a previous relationship.

I'm guessing Hamza isn't very sexually experienced. Besides, with his mother in the next room, he probably wanted to get Sexy Time over with ASAP. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
48 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

My computer is dying -  Stay safe and have a great week - get those snow shovels moving!

Toro, toro, toro, get a little snowblower

26 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Too much sexy time?

9 hours ago, Emmeline said:

I loved that show, such a shame Bill Paxton died.

Memphis is actually talking about how disappointed she was in Hamsy's sexual performance in public?  I am confused, Hamsy (I decided to call him that, it suits him, no?), shows Memphis her room and it had green sheets on the bed and no comforter, the next morning we see the happy couple's bed and it had brown or dark colored sheets on it, maybe they didn't do the horizontal mambo that first night? 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, kacesq said:

Hamza’s sister is so pretty.

IKR?! She is so naturally stunning.

10 hours ago, kacesq said:

What is Memphis’ problem? 

Memphis is being so disrespectful for being so obsessive over sex, and also questioning him on TV about brung “fast”. It was their first time joking up (which they should not have even done in the first place because it’s disrespectful to his mom).

10 hours ago, greekmom said:

Ohhhh poor mama.

She's crying!

Yeah, Memphis is humiliating this poor family.

10 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Not only that but you don't get to tell him how to dress, ever.

Yeah, it is not cool at all how Ella is asking him to dress up like her stereotypical idea of an Asian man. It’s just sickening.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, tvrox said:

The cinammon stick out of his mouth thing was cute. He could be good to the boys. But Ximena is going to run him over. 

Honestly, it’s sad that the boys want Mike to be their father figure.

Today is my birthday and I am so mach happy to turn a year older! 🥳🥳🥳

• Love 7
14 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I can’t snark on Wiccans.,..my BFF is Wiccan and she made me charms and did some spells/chants after my dad died. I honestly found it very comforting and soothing.

I am a Bruja and know many wicans. Lovely Folks. I do potions and such to com fort and help my loves. Ella still sucks tho. Caleb too. 

Ellijah sassy, brazen shade is LIFE. That and his snakeskin trousers. 

Just now, lamujerdecente said:

I am a Bruja and know many Wicans. Lovely Folks. I do potions and such to comfort and help my loves. Ella still sucks tho. Caleb too. 

Ellijah sassy, brazen shade is LIFE. That and his snakeskin trousers. 

• Love 2
13 hours ago, Floatingbison said:

They could edit the show down to 90 minutes, and add that time to Love After Lockup.

Pretty sure you mean extend it to 90 minutes. Single life on D+ is something like 40 minutes now & no PT, all ready for tv.

15 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Not for nothing, but one more our Ella manages to be insulting. She's "dabbled" in Wicca since college? Imagine if she said she'd "dabbled" in Episcopalianism, or Judaism. Its a religion that people take seriously. She is awful. 

I just adore you. THIS.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, lamujerdecente said:

Shudders. Thank GOODNESS I didn't read this before I went to bed. Gino's laugh is like that face in the original Exorcist. SHUDDERS.

Yeah, I cannot bear hearing that laugh for any longer. It’s creepy AF!

14 hours ago, rideashire said:

Memphis got her sexy time and found out he's a two pump chump. Sad story.

I don't understand how these freaks can say they love their beloved and yet have no problem embarrassing their beloved with details of their lackluster sexual prowess. It's mean. Sheesh. Only Camille Pernicious Grammar is allowed to do that. 

• Love 2
20 hours ago, OneGuy said:

Well, a little primer on Wiccan.  The Learning Channel.

If this is the post that started (or contributed to) the conversation on being sensitive to those who practice Wicca and other spiritual practices/disciplines, I'd like to address it.  My intention was to poke sarcastic fun at the character for "dabbling" while also snarking on the so-called Learning Channel for the alleged learning that they claim can take place on these shows.  

If what I wrote was insensitive in any way, I sincerely apologize.  That was not my intention.  However, I can see how I may have written something that diminishes someone's sincerely held spiritual beliefs.  I take full responsibility for that and will make the effort to be more thoughtful in such posts in the future.  I wouldn't watch these shows if not for you and the clever and insightful snark. As I've said before, this is a respite for me.  The last thing I would want to do on this forum is hurt or belittle someone.

Enjoy the forums and have a good week.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

If this is the post that started (or contributed to) the conversation on being sensitive to those who practice Wicca and other spiritual practices/disciplines, I'd like to address it.  My intention was to poke sarcastic fun at the character for "dabbling" while also snarking on the so-called Learning Channel for the alleged learning that they claim can take place on these shows.  

If what I wrote was insensitive in any way, I sincerely apologize.  That was not my intention.  However, I can see how I may have written something that diminishes someone's sincerely held spiritual beliefs.  I take full responsibility for that and will make the effort to be more thoughtful in such posts in the future.  I wouldn't watch these shows if not for you and the last thing I would want to do on this forum is hurt or belittle someone.

Enjoy the forums and have a good week.

No worries, @OneGuy. Don’t give it another thought. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, lamujerdecente said:

I don't understand how these freaks can say they love their beloved and yet have no problem embarrassing their beloved with details of their lackluster sexual prowess. It's mean. Sheesh. Only Camille Pernicious Grammar is allowed to do that. 

Hey Ella? Memphis? Read this.

On 1/3/2022 at 12:23 PM, lamujerdecente said:

I don't understand how these freaks can say they love their beloved and yet have no problem embarrassing their beloved with details of their lackluster sexual prowess.

Then, at the opposite end of the spectrum, we have Jasmine being so over the top enthusiastic and complimentary about Gino's "outstanding savage performance," I think she's just piling it on thick to get him to open his wallet. She's a pro! 

• Love 2