Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Bless you, I live in Salem, MA! Can't swing a cat around here without hitting a Wiccan or a person who has a mystic path. My son's roommate is a witch. I still have and use the Tarot deck I bought in 1975. No shame here!

That's my girl!

• Love 4
51 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Lenny Kravitz does not age. That is all. 

I have to laugh at him doing an ad for mens cologne.  He is  notorious for having terrible hygiene and body odor.  

Oh jeez, the uncle crying over Gino is killing me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Isn't she 34?  She's old enough to know better than to do this.

I think that she wants to be married, because she fears that she's running out of time.  She said that she had a lot of relationships, but none for the past 3-4 years.  She has an air of desperation.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

How would you like to be seated next to Gino on the plane?

If he doesn't talk, or giggle, it might be ok. But he's probably that type that tells his life story to complete captive strangers.....

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Insecure?

Yeah, i am curious at her situation as well.

There has to be a reason why she can't keep a man. I wonder if it's because she expects the romantic stuff 24/7?!?!

Smart, pretty, nice, accomplished, overcame harsh circumstances? In the US, that's the kiss of death. I can't get a date to save my life, and I'm flipping adorable. It pisses American men off when we had to do it all...like we wanted to!

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

Alright, well this season will be so mach fun to watch! I cannot wait to snark with you all next week, the last week before I head to California to visit my uncle for Christmas! It's gonna be a wild ride of a season, and I will see you next week right in the same spot for Part Deux of this B90 shitshow! See some of you all around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 13
Just now, Floatingbison said:

OMG, I'm worn out like a dish rag that has never been washed on gentle tumble dry!   This season is gonna be off the effing hook! So mach funny.

You literally just reminded me to put my wash in the dryer.

Good night, all!  Thank you for being my moral support as I watch these sad, sad people.

• Love 8