Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I do not get the appeal of Pete Davidson..he looks like the dodgy guy on the corner selling single cigarettes 

To me he always looks like he’s trying to look for his next murder victim. Kinda like Dahmer.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Suzywriter said:

I wish I'd known that when I was the co-dependent. I don't wish it on your husband or even on Kris, but it might have been useful information for me. 😇

What's on?

I will watch the new Call the Midwife season on demand. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I do not get the appeal of Pete Davidson..he looks like the dodgy guy on the corner selling single cigarettes 

Kim Kardashian and Ariana Grande (and several others) found something attractive about him. Maybe he’s great in the sack? 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The one who advertises Smart Water, and used to date Kim K.  

Are they still dragging the storyline of Jen's visa even more? 

it will get dragged more than the donkey

• LOL 4
4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Was Isabel married to either of her children’s fathers? I know it’s in TLC’s script to paint all the Spanish-speaking fathers as raging homophobes, but so far I’m not getting that vibe from Father Isabel.

They also love to flog the notion that the dads are "traditional". But his daughter is either divorced or has out of wedlock kids. Somehow I have doubt that Papa Ysabel is not as "traditional" as he's being painted. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Meanwhile the aunt (?) is sitting there in a full burka! 

I’m sorry the full burka with the face covering freaks me out.

I’m getting anxiety over Garbriel telling Isabel’s parents that he’s trans.  They seem like lovely people it is just going to be difficult for them to accept.  

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They also love to flog the notion that the dads are "traditional". But his daughter is either divorced or has out of wedlock kids. Somehow I have doubt that Papa Ysabel is not as "traditional" as he's being painted. 

Out of wedlock.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2

The whole "Seeking Brother Husband" is an interesting concept.  I've noticed that the GUYS aren't all whoopeee!! Brother Husband looks on their faces.  So there's that.

This Jen & Rishi shit is hysterical!!  He's not willing to get married right away and she needs to get married in a month!  

Time to break up, imho.  Have some bigass fun and go back to Oklahoma.  Weirdos.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Kim Kardashian and Ariana Grande (and several others) found something attractive about him. Maybe he’s great in the sack? 

Oh I'm sure he's hung like Secretariat.

• LOL 11
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Jesus, he'd have to be. He's about as attractive as Rishi's hairstyle. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Jen...go home, get your hair recolored, go visit some friends for a few days, fly back! If you don't want to face your family, don't tell them. You can be in and out of the US in less than a week. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

He has the same appeal as David Spade, they both have the same as Johan if you catch my drift.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 5
58 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

When ever an American woman decides to live in some Muslim country I always think about that movie, "Not Without My Daughter,"  Why go willingly somewhere not only are women's rights almost non existent but human rights are few?

Ugh. Watching that movie now, it seems so racist. 

• Like 6
Just now, greekmom said:

Y'all think that Debbie is going to pressure Oussama to give up the D?

She may want the illusion more than the real deal. The older I get the less patience I have for D.

• Fire 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Jen...go home, get your hair recolored, go visit some friends for a few days, fly back! If you don't want to face your family, don't tell them. You can be in and out of the US in less than a week. 

Y’all, what is your fucking PROBLEM with Jen’s hairstyle? Again, it’s just part of her CHARM! Personally, I love it!!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
57 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If you have to constantly worry that your soulmate is going to step out on you, s/he’s not your soulmate.

Yes!! Thank you. It kills me how little trust there is on this show. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1