Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Why doesn’t she just get something  sent from new Yawk to cover the meat if it bothers her so much 

Because then that would mean that Johan was just using her for $$$ and not for her own wonderful, transcendent self! She's so wonderful and unique with her ten step skin care routine and her yoga. And did you know she speaks Spanish? Johan should be trembling with gratitude that he won this precious jewel. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
4 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

I now understand why I could not eat anything besides Pringles while I was in the DR. BUT. I didn’t move there and demand a local change all his ways in two seconds. This little woman is insufferable!

Totally off topic.... anyone tried Popcorners? 😋

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, endure said:

Pelvic floor exercises or Kegel, maybe the same thing not sure?

i've been kegeling since I popped out the first kid in the 90s, and I still can't jump or sneeze without my bladder laughing gleefully.

• LOL 6
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hate these Verizon commercials. It looks so obvious to me that the actors aren’t interacting at all. They are all filmed separately and then woven together.

The Subway ones too. There is no planet in the universe where Simone Biles and Steph Curry are the same height.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, greekmom said:

i'm wondering if the whole dragging the Jen story is that she will get to India pretty late in the season.

She hasn't even given up her car yet.

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jen's face looks like it spent too much time sitting out on the counter at Yohan's meat shop.

Dammit, I told you I had bladder control issues! 🤣

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Listening to Harry was FANTASTIC. So fantastic that it got my juices flowing.

Yep. The voice and the inflection did it alllllll for me. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I’ve never been to DR so I googled and yep…they all sell meat off of dirt counters…hanging unrefrigerated etc. Not for me but perfectly acceptable there. Bitch should do her research before opening her troll mouth.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Applause 5
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

The Subway ones too. There is no planet in the universe where Simone Biles and Steph Curry are the same height.

Simone lives in the neighborhood next to mine and goes to my nail salon. Now matter how small you think she is, she is smaller! The first time I saw her I was shocked! An adorable tiny little thing!

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Spare sounds insane…at least the excerpts I read. Is it good? Is he mentally I’ll?

I read it. I don't think he's mentally ill but he needs a LOT of therapy to sort out the issues around his awful, toxic family and fucked up upbringing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I hate these Verizon commercials. It looks so obvious to me that the actors aren’t interacting at all. They are all filmed separately and then woven together.

Here's the only one I ever liked.  Trent . . . . LOL   ...."Here."

• LOL 2