Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Do they still make fly paper?

all the fly paper from the first scenes in Texas Chainsaw Massacre still creeps me out.  if you go into an abandoned house and there's fly strips hanging down everywhere, you know some bad shit is about to go down.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kris' maniacal laugh when she tells Jeymi she might kill her in her sleep was, uh, unsettling. If I were Jeymi I'd make sure all the knives in the house were under lock and key.

I'd be under lock and key myself. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Alright y’all, I am not heading to the Manor. As always, I really enjoy hanging out with all of you watching this dumpster fire. I look forward to hanging out with y'all around the forums, and for those of you who are watching the Superb Owl with passion, which I only turn it on for the commercials, be relieved that Tom Brady is not hogging your attention anymore! Stay frosty! Peace out. ✌️ 

BRING ON GRANNY GATSBY!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

So all Yohan does all day is stand there flicking flies off the meat while he waits for customers? 
(I originally said “his meat” but I had to edit it because there are so many dirty minds here, including mine) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 10
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Canadians rarely see the US Super Bowl commercials. Haven’t watched in years. 

I don't think we get the same commercials, maybe some of the same network promos.

The meat seller should stick that ribbon thing he's waving on a fan!

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, greekmom said:

With covid now I wouldn't want to have my makeup done.

It was grossing me out that the makeup person was applying her foundation with his fingertips instead of a sponge or something.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

No First Look tonight, no new episode Sunday. What am I going to do this weekend? Guess I have no choice but to check out Magic Mike. 

Can we still meet here and chat Sunday night if we don't want to watch football? 

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1
On 2/10/2023 at 12:50 PM, magemaud said:

No First Look tonight, no new episode Sunday. What am I going to do this weekend? Guess I have no choice but to check out Magic Mike. 

Can we still meet here and chat Sunday night if we don't want to watch football? 

Don’t forget, we have the just-as-fire Darcey and Stacey snark on Monday nights.

• LOL 2
12 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Don’t forget, we have the just-as-fire Darcey and Stacey snark on Monday nights.

I might get the DT's not seeing my trashy, trashy shows on Sunday night, I mean like who ever even heard of the Super Bowl anyway! Doesn't our votes count? What is the big deal with that game, I am guessing those people don't know good TV when they see it, right? 

This is so unfair, it's as if TLC does not even care about us!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I might get the DT's not seeing my trashy, trashy shows on Sunday night, I mean like who ever even heard of the Super Bowl anyway! Doesn't our votes count? What is the big deal with that game, I am guessing those people don't know good TV when they see it, right? 

This is so unfair, it's as if TLC does not even care about us!

I get you there. For me, it’s a nice break from all the foolishness and toxicity this show has brought us, and the commercials are hitting all the right notes with my daughter and her 1983 playlist!

Plus, this may be my last season of 90DF ever with you Primetimer peeps. My husband and I have decided to “study abroad” halfway around the world with some new cultures, entertainment, and food! It sounded so enticing that I would give up my CAR to be there. More on that in the spring.

• Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I get you there. For me, it’s a nice break from all the foolishness and toxicity this show has brought us, and the commercials are hitting all the right notes with my daughter and her 1983 playlist!

Plus, this may be my last season of 90DF ever with you Primetimer peeps. My husband and I have decided to “study abroad” halfway around the world with some new cultures, entertainment, and food! It sounded so enticing that I would give up my CAR to be there. More on that in the spring.

How exciting! My guess is Italy. 

Maybe where ever you land there will be some sort of a European TLC station with trashy programming, although can you imagine Stacey & Darcey dubbed in some foreign language!

• LOL 3

Such a dull Sunday night. What a blow we’ve been dealt! 
I thought we’d finally be done with Magic Mike commercials, but now that the movie is out, the promos are just as bad. I don’t get the attraction. When the woman introduces him, he sounds like he’s belching “Sup?” 

Edited by magemaud
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How exciting! My guess is Italy. 

Maybe where ever you land there will be some sort of a European TLC station with trashy programming, although can you imagine Stacey & Darcey dubbed in some foreign language!

Australia, actually. I’d be laughing out loud if they show Darcey and Stacey speaking in overdubbed Australian accents over there. The rendition could be called: Gday, Silva Mates!

• LOL 4
31 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Australia, actually. I’d be laughing out loud if they show Darcey and Stacey speaking in overdubbed Australian accents over there. The rendition could be called: Gday, Silva Mates!

Down Under??!!!

You have to watch Kath & Kim, it reminds me of D&S so much.

• Fire 1

Totally off topic for this forum, but for those of you who also follow My 600 Lb. Life, (and I KNOW you do!) it was announced that Steven Assanti passed away, but it hasn’t been confirmed. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 1
On 2/15/2023 at 5:42 PM, magemaud said:

Totally off topic for this forum, but for those of you who also follow My 600 Lb. Life, (and I KNOW you do!) it was announced that Steven Assanti passed away, but it hasn’t been confirmed. 

Wait, what?! I thought he died a few years ago.

5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wait, what?! I thought he died a few years ago.

No, but I think there was a hoax announcement to that effect around 2020. This current "death" hasn't been confirmed and might just be another publicity stunt. He recently urged his followers to buy his Cameos while they could and surprisingly, business is booming. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
On 2/5/2023 at 10:01 PM, greekmom said:

im debating with the following:

Skipper 2.0

Tabitha from Passions

Carol Baskins

Whenever she's talking in the promo ads, all I can hear is Carol Channing. Oussama looks like a real prize, a scrawny 24 year old snaggle toothed skateboarder. Can't wait to meet them officially tonight! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
21 hours ago, magemaud said:

No, but I think there was a hoax announcement to that effect around 2020. This current "death" hasn't been confirmed and might just be another publicity stunt. He recently urged his followers to buy his Cameos while they could and surprisingly, business is booming. 

Why would you announce yours or someone else’s death as a hoax just to get publicity?! That’s just fucked up.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1

Hola snarkers! Tuned in early so I could reaffirm my hatred of Danielle. What a condescending, overbearing, selfish, patronizing, egotistical, insufferable......you get the idea. "You have to have a computer to run a business"? Fuck off. 

Has everyone had a good weekend? Last week there was apparently a sporting event of some kind so houseguest and I helped my son clean his apartment because we are saints. This weekend we shopped. And shopped. Last night a friend of mine was performing at a local spot so we all went there to cheer her on.  As a result of that LOOOOOONG day, I have been resting and napping all day so I am now rarin' to go! 

• Like 7
  • Love 4

Oh wow at first I thought you were all saying Richard Belzer’s death was a hoax…RIP.

so exited for tonight’s snarkfest! Had a rough week. Thanks to the courthouse clerk who laughed when applying for my internationally adopted son’s passport that they needed to be sure he was here legally and I didn’t steal him. And said this in front of my son, grrrr.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Hugs 3
  • Sad 1

HEY YOU ALL! I am so glad to be back snarking again for our regular Sunday rotation! Although this will be my last season ever of 90 Day, the snark has been so worthwhile and kept me coming back for more. Good job, you guys!

You know who I came here to see tonight. Debbie #2!

• Like 6
  • Love 4