Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? Of course people are RSVPing no. How many baby wipe warmers and bouncy chairs do they need to cough up? 

Loren needs to realize that *she* will have to give gifts to others.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
5 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh that’s right…next week is Super Bowl. #flyeaglesfly

Yes, next Sunday is the Super Bowl, so there is nothing on the other channels but reruns.    So, TLC is running 1,000 lb Sister reruns.    

Do they have to show extreme closeups of the meat? Daniele is explaining accounting as though her husband is stupid, but he isn't. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Hugs 1
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

I’d RSVP “no” too. You get one baby shower. ONE. (Plus this bitch popped out 3 kids in what, a year?!)

Doesn't she have everything, and I mean everything, from her first two? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

I’d RSVP “no” too. You get one baby shower. ONE. (Plus this bitch popped out 3 kids in what, a year?!)

Nowadays subsequent showers are called “SPRINKLES!” I think the Kardashians invented them along with Baby Moons and Push Presents. 

• Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 2
32 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

Simone lives in the neighborhood next to mine and goes to my nail salon. Now matter how small you think she is, she is smaller! The first time I saw her I was shocked! An adorable tiny little thing!

I'm so jealous!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Did you ever worry that your kid was a couple of inches shorter than the others in pre-k? Like, enough to try Hgc chocolate milk?

My son was so skinny I gave him Boost shakes at breakfast for a couple of years. Didn't bother me but his pediatrician was always looking at us like we were starving him. Now he's 29 and virtually lives on beer and pasta and he's still skinny. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I’m at the age now where I don’t recognize half the “stars” in commercials or on shows…

I'm at the age where I don't recognize any of the "stars" in commercials, shows, etc.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3