Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

HEY YOU ALL! I am so glad to be back snarking again for our regular Sunday rotation! Although this will be my last season ever of 90 Day, the snark has been so worthwhile and kept me coming back for more. Good job, you guys!

You know who I came here to see tonight. Debbie #2!

and the missing tooth guy

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

I made raisin baking powder biscuits today. Too lazy to attempt cinnamon buns.

I tried to make cinnamon buns once. What with all the mixing and resting and rising they took HOURS. So much for a breakfast treat, I think they finally came out of the oven at around 1 PM. Biscuits are definitely the way to go. Or scones. I can have a batch of scones done, start to finish, in thirty minutes.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, judylo said:

Hi all! I’ve still got Covid! It’s like rebound but I never tested negative! Four positive tests in 2 weeks and still coughing …

Oh no! Hope you get better soon!!!!

• Hugs 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I tried to make cinnamon buns once. What with all the mixing and resting and rising they took HOURS. So much for a breakfast treat, I think they finally came out of the oven at around 1 PM. Biscuits are definitely the way to go. Or scones. I can have a batch of scones done, start to finish, in thirty minutes.

I am not sure I have enough heat to get the dough to rise.

• Like 1

I called my crush today.  He is now invested in the Carole Baskin/Morroco Guy relationship so I will have to catch him up later. He does not have cable.  

Yes, he is a dreamboat.

Hi guys! It's been a good week!  So happy to be here.  But I will squint-cringe through the sexxxy-laydeez-kissing-in-lingerie scene, thanks.

• Like 5
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh wow at first I thought you were all saying Richard Belzer’s death was a hoax…RIP.

so exited for tonight’s snarkfest! Had a rough week. Thanks to the courthouse clerk who laughed when applying for my internationally adopted son’s passport that they needed to be sure he was here legally and I didn’t steal him. And said this in front of my son, grrrr.

Grrrrrr…how ignorant of him to say that. Murica is irritating sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Hey 90Day Peeps! I was just wondering if I might be allowed to (re)join this illustrious group?

You and your gifs have been missed! 

1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Does Kris have kids?

Yes a son and daughter 

Edited by magemaud
I get memes and gifs mixed up
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kris looks like my sons’ piano teacher. She was a Harvard grad but had no common sense whatsoever. Damn, I hated those lessons and having to nag my sons to practice. It was their father’s idea.

You won't have this issue with the dog.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1