Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

Just one! 

Mayby some time away from a delusional mother is not a bad idea.

Tell me again, why would someone leave their kids (s) behind and move to another country where you know nothing about the person or the country you will be living in?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Well, so far, I'm interested in the Indian guy whose family is trying to make a match for him (and he hasn't told about his engagement.)   Also waiting for the old lady wiith the 24 year old boyfriend.   She's no Madonna!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Mayby some time away from a delusional mother is not a bad idea.

Tell me again, why would someone leave their kids (s) behind and move to another country where you know nothing about the person or the country you will be living in?

So they can be on tv?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Well, so far, I'm interested in the Indian guy whose family is trying to make a match for him (and he hasn't told about his engagement.)   Also waiting for the old lady wiith the 24 year old boyfriend.   She's no Madonna!

She looks to be hitting her 80s and I'm being kind here with that number.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Binge-watched Gangs of London today. Gory, violent, gruesome. Just my type of Sunday afternoon fare now that football is over.

On a much gentler note I'm binging a 13 year old sitcom in prep for a new season starting on the 24th.... after all that time ~ Party Down.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, judylo said:

Jen’s brother sounds just like Tim! (Of Tim and Veronica)

Gosh, I hope I’m not the only one that thinks Tim’s voice is grating. I like his wit and what he has to say about the show sometimes, but that DRAWL! It’s like nails on a chalkboard. Feels like he is purposefully putting on that extra drawl as an acting stunt on the show. I feel it is very insulting to North Carolinians like myself.

• Like 4
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

I do not buy that Gabe was roaming the streets of Colombia and met that guy, I do not buy it for a minute.

I also cannot believe we are listening to whatshername yammer on about Gabe's yammy.

Apparently Matt Sharp has decided that he needs to educate us all about the sex lives of trans people. Thanks Matt! (barf)

• Like 4
  • Love 2