Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Kris and Jeymi looks like a train wreck, with tons of red flags already.   Remember Haleyville is just a hop, skip and a jump from Booger Tree, AL. 

Gabrielis so nice, and I wonder how Isabel's family will react to him.     So, Isabel is the Ximena for this season? Columbian, two kids, and I'm hoping not a hit man for an ex. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Oh, heck, I haven't gotten this adult life thing right yet. Please don't hate me. 

This is the love boat - no one is hated here!  Of course if you have a great story we're all non-judgemental ears, just sayin.

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Omg, I haven’t  seen a garment  bag in years!

All she needs now is an American Tourister Traincase. I sold mine on eBay. image.png.e8db7cb2e6d303e3e5df8bdd1d15e22c.png

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

Carmen already has a sewing machine.

Why would Gabe need to bring his own?

Oh @greekmom, one cannot count on anyone to have the right sewing machine, with the right features and settings, set up correctly and maintained. This stuff is very, very personal. 

I just left the two downstairs to come upstairs  and use the one here in the tv room so I can sew and snark at the same time. 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

All she needs now is an American Tourister Traincase. I sold mine on eBay. image.png.e8db7cb2e6d303e3e5df8bdd1d15e22c.png

I'm swooning with desire!!

2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

She was highly educated and intellegent.

And wealthy before show business!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Cue up the sassy friend with no filter!

My mom’s BFF has recently started “dating” online…I told her she must fill the role of sassy friend if called upon…

• LOL 8
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I'm swooning with desire!!

I'm now picturing you in a neat suit, with a hat and white gloves and a pair of spectator pumps. Like Rosalind Russell. Running for a train with your neat little train case in hand. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3