Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Sales bro wants us to think that door-to-door security alarm sales pays 1k a day.  30k a month.  TOTALLY.  TOTALLY TRUE, BRO.

I wonder if he gets commission from the monthly subscription fees?

Oh, we have another Jasmine here..."you can't work with women".

Edited by Suzywriter
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Patrick gives major douche vibes. I hope I’m wrong.

Oh honey. You're not wrong. I live here. Guys like Patrick are a dime a dozen. He may not have the accent but he's a Boston bro through and through. 

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Sales bro wants us to think that door-to-door security alarm sales pays 1k a day.  30k a month.  TOTALLY.  TOTALLY TRUE, BRO.

Well, he has a little "supplements"  business too. You know, on the side. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
(edited)
11 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Uh oh. Here we go. Bibi's going to looks for his son. Wait until Ariola finds out about this

I hate that they will make a storyline out of a kid who probably doesn't even remember Bini.  I hope the kids at school don't throw that in his face.   

Miona and Jabri certainly don't need to try out for Top Chef.     The poor parents look like they're rethinking wanting them to cook.   Actually, I think the parents are rethinking everything about now.  I wonder if Miona's tummy baring tops will last through the South Dakota winter?    How do you screw up Chicken Alfredo?   Apparently it was just a frozen meal anyway.   When you have to throw hot sauce on it, then it's bad.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

They could star in a spin-off called People I couldn’t Care Less About.

There's already a show for that; 90 DAY DIARIES

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Miona and Jabri certainly don't need to try out for Top Chef.     The poor parents look like they're rethinking wanting them to cook.   Actually, I think the parents are rethinking everything about now. 

Probably all part of Jibri's plan.  They make a really bad, diarrhea-inducing first meal and then the parents say they never have to do it again.

• Useful 3
  • Love 11
58 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

These two better get jobs, they are both very high maintenance and want nice things. 

What, you don't think Serbian metal bands can make a lot of money? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Miona and Jabri certainly don't need to try out for Top Chef.     The poor parents look like they're rethinking wanting them to cook. 

I’m pretty sure that was the plan…

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I made my first fancy meal at age 12; cornish game hens with stuffing, artichokes with hollandaise sauce, steamed potatoes, buttered biscuits and pears baked in cheese for desert. No help, no premade anything. I used the Joy of Cooking for all of the recipes.

Twelve. 

These morons can't bake a chicken, bake some potatoes and steam some broccoli?

I'm kinda curious what they're planning to do with that watermelon!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Probably all part of Jibri's plan.  They make a really bad, diarrhea-inducing first meal and then the parents say they never have to do it again.

It does give one pause. I mean, Jibri's mother must know that her son is utterly incompetent in the kitchen. And to expect that Miona will know her way around a stove is pretty, well, not very feminist of her. 

• Love 7

I honestly don't know how they screwed this up.

All they needed were some frozen broccoli, pasta, a jar of alfredo sauce and precooked chicken.

They screwed it up on purpose. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wait...Is their kitchen table in the living room...orrr???

it may be a great room...living room, kitchen, and dining room combined together.  I love those floorplans. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Wait...Is their kitchen table in the living room...orrr???

Instead of the usual coffee table in front of the couch, they have the actual dining table there.

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Love 2

This child is not acting butthurt over "cooking" from a frozen meal from a bag.  Like you made so much effort.  How do you even raise a man this entitled and ridiculous?

• Love 12