Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Bilal doesn’t want more kids because then he wouldn’t have all of Shae’s attention and she wouldn’t be at his beck and call at all hours of day or night.

She can't take care of a baby if she's chained to the bed. Or the stove. Silly.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Rebecca got a gaming system for Zied and Kimbelly got a computer and PS5 for Usman. It’s a necessity these days.

Oh yeah, that's right. Rebecca just had to brag to the salesperson about how young he was.

I bet Guillermo would want the PS5 too.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Can't we have ONE mother who is on the fiance's side and gives the rude American what for? 

Ha Ha - mothers ALWAYS stick up and lie for their sons.   I know this from my single days.  This doesn't happen with daughters.   You can be waving your hands "no no" when they answer the phone - then they say:  "Oh she's right here!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Bees52 said:

Oh yeah, that's right. Rebecca just had to brag to the salesperson about how young he was.

I bet Guillermo would want the PS5 too.

He could have had one if he went to the school of Usman on how to grift older women

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

The fact that Jibroni lives there for FREE and can't be arsed to just look up a simple recipe online and go pick up the ingredients so they can cook something nice for his family and is giving us the "I DON'T LIKE CHORES" bullshit is really giving me Mom Rage.

My 19 year-old has made entire lasagnas before that he graciously shared with us (he loves the cooking channel) and today, my 22 year-old offered to bake me oatmeal cookies from scratch.  So what the fuuuuuuuck, you useless manchild.

• Love 21
5 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Irish-slang.gif

this is why we need a Snark Con 22...there could be one or more luv connections!

Just now, Eldemarge said:

The fact that Jibroni lives there for FREE and can't be arsed to just look up a simple recipe online and go pick up the ingredients so they can cook something nice for his family and is giving us the "I DON'T LIKE CHORES" bullshit is really giving me Mom Rage.

My 19 year-old has made entire lasagnas before that he graciously shared with us (he loves the cooking channel) and today, my 22 year-old offered to bake me oatmeal cookies from scratch.  So what the fuuuuuuuck, you useless manchild.

excellent use of gibroni!

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

These younguns all talk about respect and whose respectful and whose disrespectful and they don’t have a fucking clue.

I hate hearing them say how but sore they are over being disrespected on all the shows.  They’ve done nothing in their short lives worthy.

• Love 10

Jibri: "He took a little bit of my hair.  He took a little bit of David's hair and put it together in a pot.  Then he added noodles and alfredo sauce from a jar and . . . Wallah!"

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Ha Ha - mothers ALWAYS stick up and lie for their sons.   I know this from my single days.  This doesn't happen with daughters.   You can be waving your hands "no no" when they answer the phone - then they say:  "Oh she's right here!"

My mother has told every one of my wives they must be crazy to want to marry me. The first thing she said to my current wife on meeting her was “why would you marry him he’s a pain in the ass”. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

What the heck? This story of Jibri getting baptized in a Serbian church with Daveed and the officiant blending their hair and being appointed his godfather…makes ZERO sense.

Spiritual gay wedding?

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I made my first fancy meal at age 12; cornish game hens with stuffing, artichokes with hollandaise sauce, steamed potatoes, buttered biscuits and pears baked in cheese for desert. No help, no premade anything. I used the Joy of Cooking for all of the recipes.

Twelve. 

These morons can't bake a chicken, bake some potatoes and steam some broccoli?

• Love 13
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

Jibri: "He took a little bit of my hair.  He took a little bit of David's hair and put it together in a pot.  Then he added noodles and alfredo sauce from a jar and . . . Wallah!"

DEAD

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Wait....  WHAT? SDCB and his friend got baptized in Serbian church  together? And it involved HAIR?!!

Reminding myself to be respectful of other cultural customs, no matter how strange they sound....

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Let’s have an argument about a hypothetical child that we may or may not have in 10 years.

I am not paying for Montessori kindergarten, and you can't make me!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

What the heck? This story of Jibri getting baptized in a Serbian church with Daveed and the officiant blending their hair and being appointed his godfather…makes ZERO sense.

Maybe it was really a homoerotic ritual?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Bees52 said:

Wait....  WHAT? SDCB and his friend got baptized in Serbian church  together? And it involved HAIR?!!

Reminding myself to be respectful of other cultural customs, no matter how strange they sound....

I'm gonna need someone to google this and verify what he says happens in a Serbian baptism...

• Love 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

"I feel like Vanessa regrets marrying me" says Colt, who has morphed into an even fuglier version of Fugly Colt.    Yeah, she probably regrets marrying you.

He gets more predator looking with each season. 

• Love 8
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I made my first fancy meal at age 12; cornish game hens with stuffing, artichokes with hollandaise sauce, steamed potatoes, buttered biscuits and pears baked in cheese for desert. No help, no premade anything. I used the Joy of Cooking for all of the recipes.

Twelve. 

These morons can't bake a chicken, bake some potatoes and steam some broccoli?

Where is the money coming from for any of this?  Spaghetti and jar sauce or stopping by the local strip club for alfredo should have been the go to.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

I LOVE y'all. You read my mind.

You "got tested positive" for these drugs, dude? Like...someone just snuck them into your food without your knowing it, or what?

And twice!! 

• Love 4