Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, tvrox said:

Anyone know anything about TVs? If I have sound but no picture, that means I need a new TV right? 

I always do a search on any problems I have on YouTube, you wouldn’t believe how much I’ve been helped by just random people’s video’s. IMO sounds like you need a new TV.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, goofygirl said:

I thought Bilal and all his little reindeer games with the chick from Trinidad was kinda squirrelly.  But now that I see how she's acting, his reindeer game MIGHT have been right on target!

Miona or whatever her name is, will surely bring down the screaming meemies to Jibri's mom and dad.  No doubt about it.  

I totally agree with you 100%.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

I thought Bilal and all his little reindeer games with the chick from Trinidad was kinda squirrelly. 

I’d start to get murder vibes from Bilal if I was picked up from the airport in a creepass dirty van and taken to a dilapidated apartment.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
Just now, goofygirl said:

I thought Bilal and all his little reindeer games with the chick from Trinidad was kinda squirrelly.  But now that I see how she's acting, his reindeer game MIGHT have been right on target!

I have to disagree with you my friend. Despite not being a BIG house, there is a point of pride in homeownership even if you are living in a shack.  It looks really run down and there could be rats or mice in there.

• Love 14

I'm renaming Jibri to SDCBW South Dakota Chris Brown Wannabe.

Sorry that's all I can think of when he's on screen. Pink shades and a cowboy hat and the friend questioning if the foreign girlfriend is for real... smh

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

I can't remember what my screen name was on MBTV/TWOP.  I mostly lurked on those forums.  

My name was the same but I mostly lurked.  ALTHOUGH, I think I was all over the Dr Phil forums (I don't remember exactly why, though).

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Ok, I'm hurt. I'm a perfectly good old lady, and I only get maybe 4 scammer DMs a year.

I am Facebook friends with my Mother and almost every day she gets some scammer commenting under a post of hers saying something like "hello pretty lady, I would like to talk with you..." and my Mom is almost 80 (she looks more like 60 but still). We all laugh about it. But people like the ones on this show fall for it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I was so busy reading and typing I missed all that. Is Jibri's friend mad because he thinks the band is on the verge of world wide stardom? Hahahahahahahaha

All they need is that one, big hit - Then, Jibri will be able to move to LA.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I am Facebook friends with my Mother and almost every day she gets some scammer commenting under a post of hers saying something like "hello pretty lady, I would like to talk with you..." and my Mom is almost 80 (she looks more like 60 but still). We all laugh about it. But people like the ones on this show fall for it.

Seriously. i get NOTHING. Not on FB and not on IG.

I feel so left out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

My name was the same but I mostly lurked.  ALTHOUGH, I think I was all over the Dr Phil forums (I don't remember exactly why, though).

Paradise Hotel was one forum that I posted a lot on.  There were live chats of those shows, but on some separate website. 

Damn that was a long time ago....

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Just because curiosity killed the cat, where did you get the name Pepper Mostly from? Was it a TV show or something?

Its from "Alice in Wonderland". The Duchess who made tarts. "What do you put in your tarts?" "Pepper, mostly". 

Just now, greekmom said:

I have to disagree with you my friend. Despite not being a BIG house, there is a point of pride in homeownership even if you are living in a shack.  It looks really run down and there could be rats or mice in there.

I'm with you. I don't blame Shaeeda one bit. She's not sulking because he didn't bring her to a fancy house. He picked her up in a dirty van, threw her luggage on the garbage in the back, and brings her to a deathtrap house which could be vermin infested or have bullets flying through the window. Its hardly being a gold digger to expect cleanliness and safety. Especially since he represented himself as a professional who enjoyed some measure of success. 

• Love 19

Okay, being totally honest: I'm really wondering what kind of hip happening place Rapid City, SD is. I mean, is it? Or is Jibri just a weird-ass fish in this Midwestern pond?

Getting caught up:

• Yve didn't need to go halfway around the world to find a man. GTFOOHWTBS. Also, I should probably check my DMs...
  • I'm going to give Kara credit for knowing Spanish. That said, I'm not liking where this particular sugar mama thing is going...I'm with you there, Sal (ahem, Guillermo).
  • If I were Shaeeda I'd have never gotten into that van. I'd be on the first flight back. What is Bilal playing at? GTFOOHWTBS.
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Anyone know anything about TVs? If I have sound but no picture, that means I need a new TV right? 

Maybe.  I knew I needed a new TV when I only had a strip of picture about 1/4 inch wide and NO SOUND.  Plus, it was about 25 years old, so there's that.  The new ones (if you don't need an 80 inch screen) are fairly reasonably priced.  Good luck!  I feel your pain!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

My name was the same. Because I watched so much TV, it should have been GoogleEyes not Oogleeyes, but here we are.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Is his name really covid? For reals?

Koban, Emily's kid is Koban.   

So I wonder what Kobe will be working at once he gets his work permit?   I don't think there's much call for International Underwear Models in Salina.  

Bilal could at least have the roof fixed, and the ceilings cleaned up. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Its from "Alice in Wonderland". The Duchess who made tarts. "What do you put in your tarts?" "Pepper, mostly". 

Oh yeah, I remember that! Good God, I haven't been involved with Alice in Wonderland in like, forever!

• Love 5

Anybody pay Words With Friends? You can chat to the people you play with if you want. I always get these guys who want to chat but then they start hitting on you. I just delete them immediately. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Sassy best friend who keeps it real to interrogate fiancé. This is on our Bingo cards, right?

Oh honey. On the very first one. 

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

It's already time for the gay friend with no filter?

Things are moving fast this season!

• Love 11