Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Chloe Dog said:

Mike knows exactly what he's doing.  They're acting like he's so sweet and innocent.  HA!

He's not sweet and innocent. He is upset about the contract being breached. 

7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Voodoo, Usman?

It's real. So is Santeria.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

He's not sweet and innocent. He is upset about the contract being breached. 

It's real. So is Santeria.

Years ago, I had a friend from Antigua whose eyes lit up when I mentioned learning about it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

But later he had his own church, it was so unsuccessful, and had so few congregants, that he had to work at Home Depot.    Then, he went to work for the foundation that fired him recently. 

I'm trying to picture the resume. OR hey does he have a linkedin profile? 

• Love 4

The same people who feel bad for Mike also think Mahogany is a criminal mastermind capable of luring Ben by telling him not to come & not responding for days.

It's misogyny, plain & simple. Mike is absolutely a POS who is trying to control Ximena with money.

• Love 18

Look, when Corey got mad at Evelyn, he looked like an angry Cabbage Patch doll. It was funny. Mike’s snapping is dangerous and creepy. Mike, may you contract an aggressive case of crabs and may you break both arms so you can’t scratch. 

• Love 12

The only person coming off well is Hamza. He seems kind but a bit clueless which is understandable given the language barrier.Johnny seems kind as well. I give them both a bit of a pass.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 23
8 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Nelcy is by far the best-looking woman on that stage. John, though...

Mike thought that he too could be a creepy outcast and find a gorgeous wife like John found. 

I'm voting for the Voodoo.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I get scared reading Stephen King, I can't handle the dark arts. YIKES

SK lives 3 blocks from me. I can walk to his house, but I don't think he would invite me in.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

XXXmena looks absolutely disgusted that old Mikey is coming back to Columbia.  Like maybe that hitman will be out of prison by then!

Whoooeee.  I'm SO GLAD THIS IS OVER!!!!  Y'all were hilarious as usual!

• Love 8

Whenever Ben makes a plan to meet up with Mahogany why does he always make it like a scavenger hunt?   Meet me at the first place we got together, meet me where we first said I love you. Then he wonders why she doesn’t show up for an hour. Be more specific!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8