Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Somebody please ask Jessica if she’s in love with Ben. I want her to squirm. 

She does seem in love with him to me but she's supposedly 'happily' married. I think it was her and her husband that was at restaurant in the scene with Ben and his friends.

• Love 7

I think Hogs has a lot of Spanish DNA in her.

Unrelated mini anecdote:  a few years ago I had a client who was a native Guatemalian, but was six feet tall with light, sandy colored hair--probably a direct descendant of Conquistadors. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Mahogany is totally scamming but I love her for it. Fuck Ben and Jessica.

Right there with you. Ben fucking deserves it, that asshole. Take him for every penny, Hogs. Leave him a broke, weeping wreck by the side of the road. Do it for all of us. 

• Love 21
Just now, Chloe Dog said:

I wonder what Mahogs thinks of Ben now that he has priors and lost his job.

She's thinking she should have asked for more money while he still had some.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

I admit I had a moment of grudging respect for Kimberly when she called Ben on being so self righteous when he was discussing everyone else’s relationships but couldn’t handle any criticism on his own.

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Except he is hoping this girl that is fresh off a flight is ready to screw first thing.

I thought he said he hoped she WASN’T. I’m sure the scene will be repeated dozens of times. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Shelbie said:

I admit I had a moment of grudging respect for Kimberly when she called Ben on being so self righteous when he was discussing everyone else’s relationships but couldn’t handle any criticism on his own.

Sorry I still refuse to give Kimberly respect. 😂 It's the pot calling the kettle black. She goes insane at any little thing Usman does.

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, renatae said:

I'm so glad to hear he's doing better! I think of you both a lot with our common experience of aortic dissection. We've both had heart surgeries in the last year, too. But minor.

yeah, this was indirectly caused by the dissection. it looks like his replacement aortic valve from that surgery blew so the mitral valve was doing extra work and then blew too

• Useful 1
  • Love 3