Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Agree.  Surprisingly, Mike is more desperate than Ximena.

Corollary: Ximena must have made nothing as a camgirl if Mike is the cash cow.

That’s why she wants the boobs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I love how Rose never, never, ever missed a chance to bash Ed after the show was over.  I would watch 30 minutes of Rose bashing Ed every day of the week.

Instead of the endless rehashes of Drunk Deb and Darcey and Stacey, why not a show devoted to Rose bashing Ed? I'd watch. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, tvrox said:

If so, we need you to do some research on our behalf... 

If any info shows up, I'll put it in the couples thread.  Just something I skimmed by and have no idea who tweeted it.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

A woman from another table came over and said she was envious of the fun we were having and wished she was friends with us! 

Ha awesome. Did you ask her if she watched 90 Days? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Memphis should have called her mother as soon as she hung up with the lawyer, not in the middle of the multi-day wedding process.  And, why is she valuing her mother's advice so much, after explaining that nobody has ever accepted and welcomed her like the familyza.

• Love 15

What did Benny do?  Go shopping at the local mercado?  He looks like a Christmas tree!  I love it.  Hogs' parents wrote him a NOTE.  It probably says" LEAVE NOW AND YOU WON'T BE HURT".....

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

She's getting advice from her ex-junkie Mother who put her into a homeless shelter and gave her up for years?   Yeah she is a good person to ask for advice.

Ex-junkie mom seems to have better sense. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

On Love After Lockup we get ovulating, here we get ululating.

I JUST started watching that since sometimes I can catch reruns during my lunch break at 2am/3am.... all those people stay in AirBnBs, right??  Please, somebody validate me!  Not their real homes, right?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Memphis’s former junkie homeless mother has more sense than Memphis.

If Memphis had any sense...and really cared for her kids....she would not be showering on 90 days for the benefit of her true love!

• Love 8

If she had bothered to check with an attorney earlier, they would have told her that a prenuptial agreement must be done in advance, at least a month before the wedding.   You must show there was no coercion before a wedding ceremony.  No coercion, undue influence, etc.   And, once married, you can’t make a spouse sign a post nupt. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

What did Benny do?  Go shopping at the local mercado?  He looks like a Christmas tree!  I love it.  Hogs' parents wrote him a NOTE.  It probably says" LEAVE NOW AND YOU WON'T BE HURT".....

And he has the nerve to be offended!  At least it wasn't 10 pages of texts, BEN!!!

• Love 10