Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Aww. I’m rooting for them. I think she does have a soft spot for him and he’s really trying.

Same. I'm actually quite touched by his efforts to learn Spanish and his obvious attachment to those adorable boys. Hopefully Ximena will be kind to him. 

• Love 22
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

You are right she did, BEFORE Oprah took over.

Oh I am in complete agreement with you re: Oprah. I’m a lifetime WW member and she just....ruined it for me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
Just now, kacesq said:

I don’t believe Ximena loves Mike as much as the better life he promises...but he needs to tell her what is waiting for her in the US. 

Yes I don't think she has love for Mike, but I really hope she does right by him. He seems to be ready to commit to her and her children 

Hope everything is wonderful with your new job, I'm sure you'll do great 👍 

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So I finished Gomorra in its entirety and now I’m moving on to the next binge-worthy show, whatever that may be. I‘Ll report back.

Only Murders in the Building, with Martin Short, Steve Martin and Selena Gomez. It's fantastic and I'm shocked at how good of a deadpan comedic actress Gomez is. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

We called Caleb not having the patience to tend to Alina’s physical shortcomings (heh) from the jump. Good on us!

Yeah, but if he was really into her then he would be fine doing it, I think.  

• Love 11
Just now, kacesq said:

Oh I am in complete agreement with you re: Oprah. I’m a lifetime WW member and she just....ruined it for me.

Congratulations on being a Lifetime Member. I have been a long time member but haven't reached goal weight, I am the type who needs the accountability of a weigh in/meeting. Yes I skip Oprah's videos and advice.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Guys when they show Hamza and Memphis in bed. Just watch it. She turns her head in disgust when he goes in for the kiss due to morning breath (I think).

Found it hilarious. 

I noticed it too.  It was either morning breath for one of them or she was afraid he wanted morning sexy time.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

I can tell ya, becoming nursemaid will kill that sex drive real quick.  Does she need ass wiping? Her arms are pretty short. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
46 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

The rest of the table can't see what's written on that thing in the cake LOL!!

That cake looked like a cake from a Valentine's Day middle school dance. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

And yet Alina keeps pushing him.  People usually don't like being shoved into commitment.  Her and Kimberly are desperate.

Edited by Wollstonecraft
  • Love 12

Slobbering over the cake here. 

I hope it works out for them. She didn't sound 100% in, but the cake and his being close to her family won her over. Hope it lasts. 

Aaannnddd, Cahhhhleb digs himself further into the hole in 3, 2, 1. 

He's one of those painfully honest types who has no clue as to when it's better to keep it simple and kind such as, "I love you as a friend, but I don't have the feeling to be your boyfriend. I wish you the best in finding that person, because you deserve it, and so do I." 

Instead, he continues to detail all the problems from her disabilities, making himself look lazy, and prejudiced against disability (to her).  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Blue haired guy threatens Georgi…lol. Georgi could throw him around like Caleb threw Alina around on the bed

Georgi could snap him like a toothpick without breaking a sweat. Blue haired fop needs to take a seat. 

4 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

I want it to work out.  It would be great if they'd be happy and stay together. Kids need stabilty.

I agree. They remind me more of Matt and Alla. She had a 9 year old son and I hope he's doing great. 

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Only Murders in the Building, with Martin Short, Steve Martin and Selena Gomez. It's fantastic and I'm shocked at how good of a deadpan comedic actress Gomez is. 

I loved that series! Great fun and lots of twists!

• Love 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Okay, who just wants to see Alina GO already? Come on, TLC! Don't be so sluggish now.

TLC and integrity have never been mentioned in the same breath.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
47 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Honestly…she has and can do worse than Mike. He seems a bit…not all there but so far I don’t think he is a bad man

You're right, he's a little immature, a little off. But sweet. This is a bad combination for the hitman to come and get him! 

• Love 7
26 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So I finished Gomorra in its entirety and now I’m moving on to the next binge-worthy show, whatever that may be. I‘Ll report back.

I LOVED “Maid” on Netflix 

• Love 6

Caleb has had this vague, "I dunno, I need more time" convo with enough women, I'm sure.  It's standard bullshit to keep from "looking like the bad guy" and just being honest that he's a fuckboy and wants to stay that way.

• Love 17