Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

This reminds me of a short road trip I took with this 30 year old dude who was grooming me (I was 18).  And when he figured out I wasn't going to be sleeping with him, he was just mad the whole trip and would throw little fits over tiny things.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

I feel horrible for saying tbis but my God Kimberly is really unattractive 

There’s a lot she could to do to work with what she has, but it’s clear she thinks everything is just fine.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Same.  I feel for her.  It looks like she’s going on a date next episode but how does that work without thinking the man should be on the To Catch a Predator show?

She's working with a matchmaker.

(yes, I watch a LOT of crappy tv)

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

I co-sign all of these opinions (good and bad).  Living just 45 minutes away, I had gone maybe 40-50x through my teens, including Grad Night. I bought an annual pass (actually 2) to impress a date in the 90s when it was $99, and another about 10 years ago, when it was like $150. I will totally admit though, that I would go a couple times in the year, then like 10x in the last 3 weeks before the AP expired.

THEN, in 2K18...I met TrackKitty...who was *SwingingSymphonyDrumroll* a Cast Member! She was a preschool director at the Disney Children's Center in Glendale. We started going all the time...like once or even twice a month. I definitely got sick of it, and had I been required to pay for admish and full-price for füd (she got 30% off all purchases!), I definitely would not have wanted to or thought about going like that. The main reason to go so much was 1) having to take friends/fam (she could get 2 people in with her Silver Pass); 2) all the new Star Wars / Marvel shtuff. I totally did it to myself, though. Watched too many Hidden Mickey and Disney Food Blog videos.

Anyway, she had to leave that job, after being furloughed and 6 monthe of Unemployment was killing her. Now, we have just 2 measly tickets left. Saving them for Disneyland Paris or Shanghai!

I worked at WDW one summer and while I loooooved going and messing around in the park after getting off work, I would never work there again. 🤣

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Seems like USAman does send Kim-duh-ly some mixed messages, though, as by hugging and kissing her, flirting, walking in public holding hands, saying there's "potential," and showing her off. He's deluded if he thinks she's happy after all this to be just a fan. Actually, he sets off my (rusty) gaydar.  

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Toodleoo said:

I worked at WDW one summer and while I loooooved going and messing around in the park after getting off work, I would never work there again. 🤣

My Bucket List job has always been Jungle Cruise skipper...I might settle for Stormtrooper or Darth Maul now, though

Edited by Trackdawg
The Force
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

When you have to beg a man for sex and he insists on a wall of pillows, it means you're ugly A.F.

Is this actually cruel on the part of TLC and Useman or is it a commentary on how deluded she is that she thinks she's on his level.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
55 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Cranberry juice. We had a memorial of life for a friend today and that’s what I drank all afternoon, I’m just now sobering up. 

Sorry for your loss. 

• Love 5

Meghan on 1000 lb Best Friends is really a lot smaller, but Vanessa in her exercise clothes, is something I'm going to have to work to forget.    Anybody know where I can get the "Men in Black" memory eraser?   If anyone watched Vanessa's episode on Too Large, she calls herself the white Beyonce, and I'm hoping Beyonce doesn't hear that. 

Hamza better do better or Memphis will book a flight home.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5