Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

my dad use to say why would you want to go there for a week when we can spend 6 weeks in Greece.

Never gone. Never will.

Well, for me, I don't know anyone in Greece. I know Mickey and Ariel on a first-name basis. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

my dad use to say why would you want to go there for a week when we can spend 6 weeks in Greece.

Never gone. Never will.

I remember my second time going there was on the July 4th weekend. The lines were huge.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Ella's all, "What's the big deal with traveling during a global pandemic? What's the worst that can happen?"

She's probably another one who struts through Walmart without a mask, sneering that people are "sheep". 

• Useful 4
  • Love 15
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I remember my second time going there was on the July 4th weekend. The lines were huge.

Yeah, the last time I went to Disneyland was 10 years ago, when everything was so mach more cheapee than it is nowadays.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wow Ella knows nothing about China or their policies. I wouldn’t travel either. Quarantine is expensive and if I got sick in the US that could be mad money.

Hey! She knows all about "Asian culture"! She watches anime!

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Oh, it's wonderful!! Yes, you get passes to travel around the park and to and from your hotel,iand meal vouchers to have meals at any restaurant in the park. The cost is included in the exorbitant price of admission. 

It's sooo worth it. I had breakfast with Cinderella and took pictures with Goofy. I met Figment, too. 

Me, going in 2014 for the first time since 1970, telling a co-worker: "No, I'm not wearing those stupid ears or getting my picture taken with someone dressed in a costume!" Also, best friend, who is a Disney fanatic and is taking me on the trip gives me a few pins to trade, which I'm all, eh, what is the point of these? 

At Disneyland: Buy Minnie ears before first day is over and get totally into trading pins around the park.

Next trip in 2017: I already know I want the sequin Minnie ears this time! More pin trading! See Tigger as I exit Splash Mountain and urgently call BFF to meet me there ASAP so she can take my picture with him (and Pooh and Eeyore, who also showed up in time)! 

Edited by Scout Finch
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Why doesn't Ella get her fat ass on a plane and visit Johnny if Covid and Delta are nothing to be worried about?

Ella would have to buy two seats 🤣

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I once went on a date with a guy who had to go to his house mid date and go to the bathroom. While I sat in the car. There was no second date.

Kind of like the guy (mad scientist type) I went on a few dates with a long time ago and something was starting up in the BR when he went completely apeshit over my having put on a bit of eau de perfume in a few spots (I rarely use it and if I do, never much).

"I can't have that around me! I'll never be able to sleep!"

He stripped the bed.

I got out of there and didn't speak to him again.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 5

Hamza just can't WIN with the little troll!  First she wants him to drink a bunch of vodka and then she doesn't want him to drink too much for "sexy time".....

If I was Hamza, I'd just go find my friend and have him drive me back home.  She is insufferable and obnoxious as all get out. 

Next she's gonna tell him when to go to the bathroom.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Kind of like the weird guy (mad scientist type) I went on a few dates with a long time ago and something was starting in the BR when he went completely apeshit over my having put on some eau de perfume in a few spots. "I can't have that around me! I'll never be able to sleep!"

He stripped the bed.

I got out of there and didn't speak to him again.  

You win!! That is the best story of madness ever!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3