Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm going to cut Ximena some slack here. Yes, of course living with a dangerous criminal is not very salubrious. BUT that doesn't mean she has to be tremblingly grateful for some burping, farting boor who leaves his clothes everywhere and is stinky. She appears to be a practical girl who knows what side her bread is buttered on. But dear god, who wouldn't be put off by a guy like Mike? Yikes. 

I want to go right upside his Oblio head. He needs a dog named Arrow. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

That episode slayed me…on par with the gas station episode. I always forget these peoples names.

Lacey is the Sharon and Ricky dumped her at the gas station episode.   This weeks poundticipant was Dolly, and her mom, and her ex boyfriend/husband or whatever he was, and then her homeless boyfriend Phillip.    And don't forget Margaret. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
44 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Jasmine wears the dress Gino DIDNT choose, ha! He STILL wants to procreate with this crazeee biyotch? SMH

Who buckles her shoes when Gino’s not around??

A man to buckle my shoes, zip up my dress would be helpful...

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I have never heard my hubby pass gas.  Ever. 

I get the most judgement from my younger dog when he’s the one who does it!  It’s really funny if it’s loud and he scares himself and runs away.  Does not get old.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I have never heard my hubby pass gas.  Ever. 

In my longest relationship (ten years) we were letting er rip at will by the 9th year. Silent but deadly? Go someplace private. Loud and tooty? Eh go ahead with a polite apology. It started when I accidentally pooted on him while rearranging my legs on his lap and we laughed for an hour 🤣

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Gotta love the whimsical music that played during the montage of Mike being gross.

If he was gross often enough to make a montage, just imagine what this troll's actual record is like. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

More plants die from overwatering than ANY OTHER REASON. Stick your finger in the soil, don't water until its dry in inch down. Less is more. You'll be fine. 

Or get a snake plant! You can literally ignore it for weeks and it will survive out of spite.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm going to cut Ximena some slack here. Yes, of course living with a dangerous criminal is not very salubrious. BUT that doesn't mean she has to be tremblingly grateful for some burping, farting boor who leaves his clothes everywhere and is stinky. She appears to be a practical girl who knows what side her bread is buttered on. But dear god, who wouldn't be put off by a guy like Mike? Yikes. 

I get it ( he is gross and it’s not cool) but she is pretty gross herself.  Unprotected prison sex is disgusting. I think she is just pissed that he seems to be questioning things after the hit man reveal. She is boorish and is pointing out his flaws to make herself look better. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
Just now, For Cereals said:

I get the most judgement from my younger dog when he’s the one who does it!  It’s really funny if it’s loud and he scares himself and runs away.  Does not get old.

He does, at home, relish in burping in the loudest way possible as it cracks me up

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

And now... onto Mahogany.  Is that her REAL name?  Or was it Palmetto or Palm and she thought the wood was prettier??

6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

It's what the Nigerian translator app said meant 'great beauty', and the call center supervisor approved it. 

3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Oh... it's Ben, cue the American rock muzak.

3 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

You think you'll be traveling to peru to meet your "girlfriend" Mahogany for the very first time.

2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Ben, this fool, he’s going to be cat fished. But this could be another David situation. 

2 minutes ago, TMI said:

Ben is going to wait along time for sex with MahogaKnee.

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I am soooo hoping that Ben goes around to different places looking for Mahogany ala David.

giphy.gif

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

Uh oh, Benny.... God is trying to tell you something ELSE that you may not want to hear!  Sir, you are a moron.

Well, hell.  Just go ahead and go you dumbass.  Have fun in Peru all by yourself.  Maybe you can meet some woman named.... Pam.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 13