Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Hi everyone:  I’ve had an incredibly hard 2 weeks and I am ready for anything to take my mind off my my troubles.  On Wednesday my mom agreed to have my brother taken off life support.  He died on Thursday with my sister and I by his side.  He never regained consciousness after he fell.  I just left my mom’s house where she was having an huge argument with my sister.  These things bring out the best in people.😩

I am so sorry for all you've been through!  I think the snark will help for a couple of hours, just to take your mind off things.  I'm thinking about you and sending you big hugs.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Hi guys, not staying. I lost my girl Adelaide (Jack RussellTerrier). I just can’t do it tonight, but be back next Sunday xx

I am sorry, our furry babies can break our hearts but I bet you gave Adelaide a wonderful life. 

• Love 5
28 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

For some reason, I was just wondering about how many hats Gino has in the rotation.

I think I remember him saying he was bringing "3 of his best hats" to Panama. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Kimberlee needs to look at the woman in the mirror

My friend/acquaintance Andraé Crouch and his choir sang on that (and a ton of other 80s/90s pop records, including Like A Prayer). And my old writing/production partner Alfred McCrary and his fam sang on the Dangerous choir tracks, like Will You Be There? That was back in my Gospel days.

Edited by Trackdawg
  • Love 12
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Good thing Elijah is going home. 

They brush over the travel logistics.  Did Caleb synchronize his flights so that he can help her go through the airport, with Elijah at the other end?  This is the man who didn't think about elevators in the hotel, after all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I just got in. Who is that MAN at the no-men party? Not the paid man, the one who answered the door.

He’s just one of Jasmine’s “gurlz” so I guess he’s her gay best friend. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Nothing good has ever come from playing Never Have I Ever with a friend of someone you're seeing.

I've never played it at all.  Never, have I ever.

Edited by OneGuy
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Trackdawg said:

My friend/acquaintance Andraé Crouch and his choir sang on that (and a ton of other 80s/90s pop records, like Like A Prayer). And my old writing/production partner Alfred McCrary and his fam sang on Dangerous choir tracks, like Will You Be There? That was back in my Gospel days.

That is super cool!

• Love 3
Just now, Trackdawg said:

My friend/acquaintance Andraé Crouch and his choir sang on that (and a ton of other 80s/90s pop records, like Like A Prayer). And my old writing/production partner Alfred McCrary and his fam sang on Dangerous choir tracks, like Will You Be There? That was back in my Gospel days.

Big Andrae and Sandra Crouch fan over here. Practicing heathen, but raised Baptist. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2