Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yeah, I feel like I am watching two hyenas now.

Hate this. I don't need these details. I swear the new producers at 90 Day are perverts. All this perverted sick talk, don't want to hear it.

I totally agree it's getting way too creepy

• Love 6
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Don't be too sure. Larissa seems to get a cup size added every year. Call it 'adjustment for inflation"...

Wait, Jasmine has kids? Where? 

I think she mentioned in the first episode she doesn’t have custody of either child …of course through no fault of her own

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

So what's he hiding under that hat?   A chrome dome?  A skullet?  A Gorbochev style birthmark?

Maybe he has a conehead!

2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

We’re supposed to get snow tonight! (NC)

Oh shit! I live in NC and am catching a flight back there tonight at 9:50 pm., and I hope this doesn't mess up my flight!

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

You guys….a distant relative just left his wife of 20 years for a co_ worker…right after Christmas…they have kids…fucking crazy town 

Will they be on next season??
Seriously, that sucks. I'm sorry for his wife and kids. 

• Love 4

Ximena reminds me of Annie (Annie and David). She seems like she is kind, caring and even if she is using him, she will treat him well out of gratitude.

I am embarrassed to say that I have always loved the name 'Harold'. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh he thinks the Ximena's parents are "staying with her temporarily."  No dude, I think she is broke and living with her parents.

I think her parents are even poorer than she is, and they are pooling Mike's contribution to support them all. 

• Love 9