Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

Sitting with her feet above her head for 20 mins would do the trick.  And it would help her swollen ankles as well. 

Ximena could show her how.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
Just now, Doublemint said:

I'm glad took so much time fixing her hair.  She's hatched faced too.  Just sayin.

Look at her feet! SHE'S WEARING SCUFFS! 

I am so fucking dead. For real. 

BGKim is going full metal Darcey here. Let's see her pound a few drinks, light a cigarette and start to cry. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Sojaboy is nice looking and has some musical cred...couldn't he find a woman closer to his age who is desperate enough to keep him on the show?

I wonder if TLC’s target market is middle aged whites women and told Soujaboy to be on the show that’s who he needed to find. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7

So Usman will be meeting the the female version of Sojaboy of Tanzania.

Kim questioning someone for sighing about her response to a meeting, why would she think it is a date, she would be there for.   Is this singer bringing her agent or manager?  Why wouldn't they have there reps with them so they could talk about the possibilities of working together?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

No Kim, you tagged along for a business trip…you should not be his priority you Tim Curry looking troglodyte

Why do these haggard old women chase men half their age, and then get snippy when they look haggard and old beside their boys? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 17