Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So he’s recording a video for a song he wrote for another woman and invited Kim to watch?

I hate to say it but doesn't seem like Kim has any shame or self awareness. Given Usman's history on this show and then also claiming she would be okay with him taking another wife so he can have children. She sounds like a glutton for punishment.

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Kim Basinger still beats Alec's current kooky fake Spanish baby making machine wife

I think she still looks good.  Mickey Rourke on the other hand, is a whole other story.  

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, rideashire said:

This is what I wonder too. He put in all that work with the other one, he should have just hung in there long enough to get that green card instead of starting over with a new mark.

He's probably just trying to get a US fan base

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I hate to say it but doesn't seem like Kim has any shame or self awareness. Given Usman's history on this show and then also claiming she would be okay with him taking another wife so he can have children. She sounds like a glutton for punishment.

Desperado 🎶🎶🎶🎶

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I think she still looks good.  Mickey Rourke on the other hand, is a whole other story.  

My ex husband had a thing for Kim Basinger in the 90's, I looked a bit like her for maybe one year when I was at my peak between 19 and 20. 😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, greekmom said:

Not that I am giving Caleb a pass but did Alina specifically tell Caleb that the hotel has to have an elevator? 

Asking.

Fake news. She should have chosen suitable accommodation, or at least have given him a list of needs. Mind you the cards should have told him

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Not that I am giving Caleb a pass but did Alina specifically tell Caleb that the hotel has to have an elevator? 

Asking.

Unless there was a convention in town, it seems like the hotel could have changed them to a first floor room, even if it had to be smaller or less chichi.  Sounds like TLC made up drama.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Asking.

I think Caleb is a douche, but if I was Alina and he was booking the hotel, I would have said “Hey, here are some things that I’ll need that you may not have thought of before, like an elevator, a step stool, etc.” 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Neighbors! Westchester here. 

Right over the line in Fairfield County, CT.  Back when I had energy, we used to jump over the line from CT to Westchester at 1am when the CT bars closed to dance and drink for 2 more hours in NY.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I think Caleb is a douche, but if I was Alina and he was booking the hotel, I would have said “Hey, here are some things that I’ll need that you may not have thought of before, like an elevator, a step stool, etc.” 

LittlePeopleBigWorld guy made his fortune selling little people accommodations to hotels, in addition to playing fantasy creatures in movies.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 3

On Hotels.com and almost every hotel site, you can search specifically for accessible friendly rooms with just a couple clicks.

I know Caleb wanted to stunt financially on her and impress her, but really should've thought about this.

Maybe this was intentional to have her rely on him.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Commercial break...
I need 9 more credits and an internship to graduate with a major and a minor, or just the internship to graduate with just the major. 

Does anybody really care about a minor? 

This is just a bachelors...and I've got my eye on grad school as well. 

Depends. What's your major and minor in? What do you want to do in grad school? 

• Love 1