Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

“Our connection’s so deep I don’t think Alina’s size will matter.”

Translation: Alina’s size is all that matters.

Surely he’s not traveling all this way for sex?

Never underestimate a dick that needs to get laid

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

He's a firefighter in the greater NYC area (Rockland County).  The ratio of women to men in NYC is 8:1.  

Maybe he should just give up now - if he's not going to give us a good season.

He could have found a normal girlfriend in the nerdy pastime world in the US. He’s too awkward even for that. He could still do that, but he feels he has to have the hottest girl in the world. That way lies heartache. I know a guy who went through two K1 marriages. Both ended badly. He had a type. Hot younger women. He has a daughter he has to raise basically alone. 

• Love 3

Commercial break...
I need 9 more credits and an internship to graduate with a major and a minor, or just the internship to graduate with just the major. 

Does anybody really care about a minor? 

This is just a bachelors...and I've got my eye on grad school as well. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Caleb is the definition of trying to dress up like a “hipster.”

You know that he's going to be hanging out in the Turkish square, reading tarot for the cats - after he offered to the passengers near him on the flight.  The only good thing that I can say is that at least he didn't bring his acoustic guitar to play when nobody wants to hear it.  

Thank goodness Alina's pussy has wifi.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I feel like Gino plays for the other team. Anyone else get that vibe? Not that there’s anything wrong with it….

I get the feeling that regardless of team, he drops the ball. 

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Commercial break...
I need 9 more credits and an internship to graduate with a major and a minor, or just the internship to graduate with just the major. 

It's rare for anyone to value a minor unless you're in a specific field.  This is especially true if you're going on to grad school.  I would recommend spending my time, energy, and money on grad school rather than the minor.  Of course, I am saying this not knowing your specific situation so take it for what it's worth.  I am in higher education so this question comes up quite a bit in my experience and I have strong opinions about it.

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Commercial break...

I barely remember my minor.  I was focused on getting into grad skool.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I actually love Legos. I have a Bonsai tree waiting for me as we speak!

During covid Lego building became a very popular hobby for adults.   Lego has all kinds of sets geared toward adults, selling for hundreds of dollars. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

It's rare for anyone to value a minor unless you're in a specific field.  This is especially true if you're going on to grad school.  I would recommend spending my time, energy, and money on grad school rather than the minor.  Of course, I am saying this not knowing your specific situation so take it for what it's worth.  I am in higher education so this question comes up quite a bit in my experience and I have strong opinions about it.

Mental Health & Human Services major
Behavioral Health minor. 
I'll finish at the same time, but will have 3 fewer classes to do/pay for.  

• Love 3