Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Memphis...when your kids see your shower shots on xrated videos...you will realize why they warn kids not to post pix on internet....since they remain their forever....

For an intelligent woman...SHE is incredibly stupid!

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

For someone with a masters degree, she’s pretty fucking stupid.

No, she ain't. She started her segment in the lingerie department, she modeled some, twerked. She is quite wise. If their families end up knocking over a table in a fight... and that somehow leads to another spinoff down the road...

Wisdom....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

True story. A coworker who lived in the US was ‘ friends’ with a waitress from Hooters. They went to Mexico for the weekend and got detained on the way back as immigration thought she was a prostitute or drug mule. I shit you not she managed to wiggle her way into high society and is married to a very famous chain restaurant owner who is almost 80. I’m guessing he knows nothing about her being a Canadian hooters waitress and a drug addict. I’m sad I lived a straight life instead of being a grifter…bitch is rich now 🤷‍♀️

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gino needs to have someone filming him 24/7. And Jasmine, no one, and I mean NO ONE is going to hook up with Gino while you are looking.

And Gino is visibly quaking with terror. These two are really love's young dream, aren't they?  

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

True story. A coworker who lived in the US was ‘ friends’ with a waitress from Hooters. They went to Mexico for the weekend and got detained on the way back as immigration thought she was a prostitute or drug mule. I shit you not she managed to wiggle her way into high society and is married to a very famous chain restaurant owner who is almost 80. I’m guessing he knows nothing about her being a Canadian hooters waitress and a drug addict. I’m sad I lived a straight life instead of being a grifter…bitch is rich now 🤷‍♀️

Nothing surprises me any more!   

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Jasmine isn’t as pretty in live video as she is in her posed filtered photos.

hey Gino this is her making you think she really is into you and is super jealous. You’re an idiot.

He probably thinks the strippers like him too.  It is all about the Benjamins.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2