Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What is with the early 2000s fashion and makeup on these Plath girls?

That’s probably the date on the only media they are exposed to until they get kicked out and have to fend for themselves for not following Mama Plath’s rules.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

I say Alina marry the putz just to insist to move to the States.

Pull a Mohammed that you can't have sex because of some religious thing.

Get the green card.

You deserve it for even associating with this asshole.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, Steven does that thing where he calls a menu item "that thing" while pointing at it on the menu. I hate that. Ask for what you want. Sheesh. 

He hasn't learned to use his words. I suspect he's still in Pull-Ups.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

This asshole, go find a Mormon girl in Utah, Arizona, or Idaho and leave this poor Russian girl alone.

They're all on to him...Mormon girls in the US have FB and a lot of cousins to network.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

This asshole, go find a Mormon girl in Utah, Arizona, or Idaho and leave this poor Russian girl alone.

I wouldn't want to subject any poor woman with this guy.

He just needs to be taking out to the pasture and shot.

Yeah i went there.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5

I'm a big fan of Alina & her mom. Huge. Steven-not-a-v is a Class A creep.  The only way this lunch gets better is if both Alina and her mom start screaming at Steven, "Who TF do you think you are, trying to convert either one of us when YOU aren't even upholding the beliefs you claim are so important to you??"

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

What is with the early 2000s fashion and makeup on these Plath girls?

You’re being a decade too kind. They’ve got two religious nut-jobs for parents so the one girl dresses like mid-80s Debbie Gibson and the other dresses like late 80s Kelly Bundy. Their childhood was repressed so now they’re kind of like real-life Kimmy Schmidts.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

He needs to buy some Beano (used to laugh at those commercials)

The older you get, the more you commiserate with the poor people that need Beano.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Wait a sec.

Didnt he say last week he slept with like 4-5 gals and now it's 23?

Me thinks he has only done it with 1 girl after some drinking binge and then with Mr. Righty

But...but.... drinking alcohol is against his religion!

• Love 7
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Why do none of the Peloton people look like they need a Peloton? Can't you show us somebody who looks real, is short and trying to put the thing together? 

Big Ed?

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
Just now, Arynm said:

The older you get, the more you commiserate with the poor people that need Beano.

I worked with an older woman who every time she got up and walked across the room she constantly tooted. I was mortified for her but she just laughed it off.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

SteVen makes me want to fart, he's so poop inducing!  I really cannot stand him.  I doubt that Alina is going back to Russia, though.  She seems that DUMB!

OTOH, this place in Turkey is GORGEOUS!!!

Alina is just too young.  She's bought into everything SteVen has pushed on her with converting and she's created a fantasy relationship, which will not hold up in person.  Hope she listens to Mother Alina and dumps him and goes home.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Alina is in love with the fantasy….she won’t leave. 

She's way to intelligent for him - hopefully her common sense prevails and not her romantic ideas

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Big Ed?

I'd like to see the Peloton fall on him.

8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I worked with an older woman who every time she got up and walked across the room she constantly tooted. I was mortified for her but she just laughed it off.

That reassures me that I'm not old yet. I'd have DIED!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Arynm said:

A few years ago I added Gas-X to my little medicine pouch that goes in my handbag and I’ve never regretted it.

Signed,

The Delicate Tooter

• LOL 8
  • Love 5