Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, endure said:

In fairness to Kenny he has raised four kids already, why would he want to start that again, insensitive of Armando on so many levels

Kenny was grandson Cooper's primary caregiver.  But, nobody mentioned him during the daughter's visit.  And, Kenny never seems that engaged with Hannah, unless Armando's there.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I was married 11 years before we became parents, I was happy to be a cat mom for awhile. :) I have many friends who are child free since I had a kid later in life and I give credit to people who know themselves well enough to know they don't need to have a kid to be happy.

*Raises hand*  love kids but never wanted them

• Love 9

Again and again.. I still see this (love Chris Elliot) pic in my head.  (Everybody Loves Raymond - PETER.. i watched too many sitcoms during the pandemic)b  Stevan is a nerd turd.  My pic won't load, but you get the picture

Edited by Boston
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, greekmom said:

SteVen is such an ass. He can't even wear his mask correctly.

And it just accentuates his big ugly nose.  OK I'm cutting in line, I'm going to punch him in the face!

TRY AND STOP MEEEEEEEEE!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

My coworker who whitens her teeth drinks coffee through a straw to protect them. 

There was a couple on Wife Swap who did that!

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Mormons NEVER give missionary work a rest. They consider it their duty to convert everyone. They have ceremonies that convert the dead. The Jewish community became very upset about this, when millions of their relatives who were murdered by Hitler were "converted" to Mormonism. 

I didn’t know that?!?!? I don’t even know what to say….I mean….what ?!?!!

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, Steven does that thing where he calls a menu item "that thing" while pointing at it on the menu. I hate that. Ask for what you want. Sheesh. 

He'd love a Dennys menu, it's just pictures....just point and oink!

• LOL 11
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This is where I say thank you very much to the missionaries at my door and slam it shut.

Yeah, I don't even open the door if I see the uniform (white short sleeve button down with a tie, rode up to the house on a bicycle, you know the look...)

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

And it just accentuates his big ugly knows. OK I'm cutting in line, I'm going to punch him in the face!

TRY AND STOP MEEEEEEEEE!

(Tappy foot), um, you wait your turn, missy! 

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I didn’t know that?!?!? I don’t even know what to say….I mean….what ?!?!!

That's why they have those vast genealogical records. 

Just now, Doublemint said:

Maybe SteVen gave us\p his coffee & cigarette after sex and will give up the sex, next.  That makes sense for excuse.  No?

Oh, Steven prays after sex. Or cries. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

God, don’t push your religion on her mom. So rude. He’s awful.

He wants to get to Russia and convert the nation and be the leader of the church there lololol

• LOL 1
  • Love 4