Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Kenny has the sperm, he just needs someone to tote it.

Paging Grangie for the aig to pair it with!!

Your chocolate is in my peanut butter!

Your peanut butter is in my chocolate!!

(I just grossed myself out...)

Edited by TazDevil
can't type
  • LOL 8
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Can CHantel move her face at all anymore?

No. She's saving her elasticity. 

Just now, TazDevil said:

I hope Alina's mom cusses SteVen out for his bullshit!

How many people are already in line to punch him?  I'm getting in that line and I'll wait for however long it takes.

I think we should sell tickets. We could give the $$ to charity. One that deprograms stupid young Russian girls who get taken in by pimply, insufferable Mormon missionaries, maybe. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

I hope Alina's mom cusses SteVen out for his bullshit!

How many people are already in line to punch him?  I'm getting in that line and I'll wait for however long it takes.

That line is longer than people waiting for the Covid vaccine 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Boston said:

Kenny is so right.. (I turned 60 this year; you start thinking about what's AHEAD .. Kenny's daddy days are over (as he 'kind of' said).  I love these two, but there are problems.

I can't even imagine having an infant at that age. At that age, you need a grandbaby to spoil for a few hours and then send home to their parents. 

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Armando, do you have money for a nanny? Babies are expensive and at Kenny's age, who knows how much time he will have with the baby?

In fairness to Kenny he has raised four kids already, why would he want to start that again, insensitive of Armando on so many levels

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Does Armando want Kenny's baby so he'll have part of Kenny after he dies?   Of course, they won't go there, but I can understand that.   It seems like production's idea.    Bring on Jenny's MIL!  Rah.

Oh, the psychological rabbit trails one could follow with this.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I love y'all, but a baby is a whole damn thing. Like a really big thing. I have two kids, and damn, they are a lotta work.

I was married 11 years before we became parents, I was happy to be a cat mom for awhile. :) I have many friends who are child free since I had a kid later in life and I give credit to people who know themselves well enough to know they don't need to have a kid to be happy.

• Love 5
Just now, TazDevil said:

He's trying to convert Mother Alina too???

Jeez, give the missionary work a rest SteVen.

Mormons NEVER give missionary work a rest. They consider it their duty to convert everyone. They have ceremonies that convert the dead. The Jewish community became very upset about this, when millions of their relatives who were murdered by Hitler were "converted" to Mormonism. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Alina’s Mother looks like she’s had just about enough of SteVen’s happy horseshit.

She is totally suspect and unimpressed and Alina might be getting there too 

• Love 10
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Mormons NEVER give missionary work a rest. They consider it their duty to convert everyone. They have ceremonies that convert the dead. The Jewish community became very upset about this, when millions of their relatives who were murdered by Hitler were "converted" to Mormonism. 

I remember that! Unbelievable.

• Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

That's just some religious bull crap.

I can't believe people would do that. Bastards.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This is where I say thank you very much to the missionaries at my door and slam it shut.

I tell them I can talk to them about my Lord and Savior - Lord Darth Vader.

They usually leave.

• LOL 12
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

This is where I say thank you very much to the missionaries at my door and slam it shut.

Got a tour of the church in Salt Lake City from some really nice missionaries and they were about a thousand times less pushy than this walking testicle.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3