Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

I hate Ari’s mom, she’s such a smug enabling witch. She acts as if she raised the most amazing child who has accomplished great things in her life.

I dunno, sponging of my parents after getting knocked up by my vacation fuck is an accomplishment 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

They are not going to want Ari and Avi to go back to Ethiopia.

Nope. They’ll convince her to stay in the US where she has so many career opportunities....oh wait....

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Not since William Hurt and Kathleen Turner in "Body Heat" has there been such red hot passion on screen ...

... said no one ever.

When I was in junior high Body Heat came on HBO and I remember everyone talking about it at school. Now it would probably be tame but back then it was racy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

When I was in junior high Body Heat came on HBO and I remember everyone talking about it at school. Now it would probably be tame but back then it was racy.

I just rewatched it not so long ago. It's still pretty sexy and steamy. Their chemistry was off the charts!

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I just don’t understand Kenny’s thinking. How is he surprised that Armando may want kids? Armando is young.

Because it's not about him...and all that Kenny knows is what he wants.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I just don’t understand Kenny’s thinking. How is he surprised that Armando may want kids? Armando is young.

Yeah but it should have come up a long time ago....Armando's reasons don't add up, it's just production drama I think

• Love 11