Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

With her hair pulled back, her hair looked like Carrot Top's.  I agree that she has nice features.  I didn't mean to insult her or call her freakish. 

(I do stand by my harsh criticism and visceral hatred of Carrot Top.  But Ellie does not deserve any of it.)

I will cheerfully join you on the "I Hate Carrot Top" couch. I can't stand him. 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Ignoring domestic violence is incredibly stupid.  She should get the paperwork to see what happened. Most abusers don’t tell the truth about their behavior.  An ex wife may lie about what happened to avoid getting assaulted again.   

Or maybe the ex wants some of the money that Victor will earn in the U.S., when he moves here.     She did say that he was in the K-1 process, or maybe they'll marry and do the spouse visa?   

I can't believe the Long Island Medium will use 9/11 to get air time.  Despicable. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I don't know. If he was playing for the other team he would just stayed married to his wife and do his marital duty from time to time.

I think Jenny is demanding in bed too.

I don’t even want to think about that.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

“You could have had a baby like this. But you missed out.”

Did she REALLY just say that about having a baby? She needs help.

I wish I could have seen the look of horrified astonishment on my face when she said that. She said that! In front of her soon to be husband! What a weird, creepy, thoughtless, tactless, selfish bitch. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola loves having to men vying for her affection. It make her feel special.

I may offend some here, but I'mma say it: Simply being a cute blonde can get you very far in much of the world.

I used to know a writer who regularly traveled the world, posting pics of herself on FB with all kinds of interesting-looking men. Think Tinkerbell: tiny, blonde, cute, big dimpled smile. If you spent any significant time around her you'd figure out pretty quickly that she was several sandwiches short of a full picnic..but usually she'd moved on before that could happen. I had to stop following her when she called our previous president a Buddha...

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Flown to Columbia five times. The D must be incredible.

20 minutes ago, Drogo said:

"I've been helping him" = "I pay for everything down to the bug spray"

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f28b07d7cc7fd276ff

Edited by Trackdawg
Jihoon's fault
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Wow, Ari you really missed your ex.

And uh, Bini, Americans come in many varieties, one of them is most definitely nerdy.

He's originally from Argentina, and Ari imported him on a spousal visa.  She keeps repeating that.  He's a doctoral student in the U.S. I think, and I think he qualifies as Dr. Nerd someday. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Aaaaaand @LEILANI2 gets it in one. I suspect Ari's made a career out of doing shit for shock value and horrifying her parents and greater community. 

I don't know but I'd be willing to give it a shot. 

The sad part is that TLC Is now paying for that shock value! 

Where can I get in on that deal? 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

I may offend some here, but I'mma say it: Simply being a cute blonde can get you very far in much of the world.

I used to know a writer who regularly traveled the world, posting pics of herself on FB with all kinds of interesting-looking men. Think Tinkerbell: tiny, blonde, cute, big dimpled smile. If you spent any significant time around her you'd figure out pretty quickly that she was several sandwiches short of a full picnic..but usually she'd moved on before that could happen. I had to stop following her when she called our previous president a Buddha...

I don’t think she’s a cute blonde though....she’s not exactly pulling in really hot guys imo. She has guys who need something from her.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Bini, Ari is with you. It is not that likely she will rekindle things with her ex. They will just have the same issues.

But she supposedly left Leandro because she "wanted to travel".   Now she's stuck in Ethopia with a baby, so the issue doesn't exist now.

• Love 7