Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Time Does Not Heal All Wounds

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Who was the huge guy in the mask pushing him? Was that Jen's husband or crew? 

I remember from Libby's first wedding that Jenn's husband was a big guy, but since we didn't see the bouncer's face without a mask, it's hard to tell if he was the one breaking up the fight last night. If it was her husband, maybe they're on good terms and he wanted to be there for the filming or maybe he was the designated driver so Jenn could drink all she wanted. 

• Useful 1
On 8/8/2021 at 3:08 PM, MrBuhBye said:
On 8/8/2021 at 1:45 PM, magemaud said:

Inquiring minds want to know if Angela's outrageous boob flashing at the Tell All will be blurred out on Discovery+. If not, please someone take a screenshot for us non-subscribers. 

Ain’t much to flash from that pixilated bathtub scene. 

They seemed bigger but maybe it is because of her clothing;  I wondered if she had put in implants since filming ended.

This season is just horrid.  I cannot stand anyone.   Well, Gwen is okay and Yara is okay most of the time.  

I will start with Mike and Natalie.  

Spoiler

I knew when she announced she had been married and divorced twice and Mike said he was divorced that there was about a zero chance they would have a happily ever after. 

Spoiler

I know I sound like a broken record about them, but I remain convinced that Mike was never going to forgive Natalie for giving back the ring, and Natalie would never forgive him for refusing for so long to give it back to her.  It sounded as though he never expected to see her after he left Ukraine, but her getting the VISA changed things.   I don't know if it made him think she really had a change of heart or he wanted her to come to get another season;  probably a combination of both. 

So Natalie left the rat with Mike and his cat.   I find Natalie's friend creepy.   Mike said his first wife left him for a woman.  After he sees these episodes, he probably is wondering about Natalie.  The way she was treating Mike made me wonder if she desires a threesome.  In her country, Natalie sounded like she wanted to start a family, but that plot line sure disappeared once she got here.  She certainly has an inflated opinion of herself.  She should've stayed in Ukraine as a z-list actress.  Mike needs to go on Farmers.com and find a gal that likes remote country life.

Jovi and Yara--I don't totally hate them.   I think Yara has been clear enough with Jovi that she doesn't like his going to strip clubs.  He should have asked her what she wanted to do---I am sure the hotel has a list of suggestions.   If it has a spa, they could go relax in it and be close enough for Yara to check on Mylar.  They could take a dinner/moonlight cruise.  He gets points for taking her to a Russian restaurant.  I am not sure what entertainment was available at that point with COVID.

Andrrrrrei and Libby--- I am so sick of this family.  I hope they aren't  this bad in real life.  I was disappointed no one landed in the pool.

Kalani and Asuelo---I usually ff thru them, although after the brouhaha with Mama Asuelo I actually did watch.  At least I looked up from the cross sums puzzle I work when I don't want to watch a couple.  As someone upthread mused:  if they can live in Samoa without money. why does Mama need him to send her infusions of cash every month?  and yes, Kalani, a one or two month visit to Samoa will get you another season.

Angela and Michul---- I figured the IVF for her would be at least $100k.  I hate her heehaw laugh.  Also from another show that I am loathe to admit I watched, I learned that one should wait 2 years after WLS before becoming pregnant.  Not that she was going to become pregnant, but surely I thought it might be mentioned.  Her smoking is not going to help her face.  I don't like him much, either.  His goofball friends are okay.

Ronald and Tiff---- I hate her wardrobe.  She was wearing a pattern my aunt had on her sofa.  I thought it was ironic at how she complained that Ronald was yelling at her;  she was yelling at him about yelling at her.   They are both awful and deserve each other, but unfortunately there are children involved in this mess.   She is never, ever wrong.  He has anger issues.  They need serious counseling to make this work, and not with a relative of his.  She better hope he doesn't come to the US as he will probably leave her and play video games soemwhere while her dad has to support him for 10 years or maybe more.   Angela would have the same problem with Michul who would probably become a baby daddy to the first five women he meets in the US.

I think we were spared Julia and Brandon.   I guess she wants a baby with American citizenship asap.  I like her last season, but she really bugs me this time around.  I am sick of her broken English which I am sure by now is a lot better than how she speaks on tv.   I thought it stupid of Brandon to have the woman who angered Julia at the restaurant come to their open house.  I think production may be prodding her to annoy Julia with lectures about waiting to have a baby and being her for the green card.  There really isn't much conflict without her even with his parents' nagging at them. At least this season, I have almost forgotten how much I disliked them last time.

Edited by Twopper
  • Love 7

Can’t stand Tiffany.  She goes to bed and wakes up in full make up ready to fight. She has never once said one nice thing to Ronald. He’s not much but cmon!

How come when Chuck cries there’s no tears? He wipes and wipes dry cheeks trying to hide no tears.  

Julianna is strange and weird but so is having a rat for a pet.   Natalie loves playing the offended party.  They both saw the other when he was in Russia. Why did she follow him here?

Poor Skylar. Thank goodness she stuck to her guns…eggs!

Reunion should be ball breaking!

• Love 8
15 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Danish brother in law? I missed the Dane?

Becky married Thomas Lichtwerch in Denmark in a destination wedding about a year before the Moldova wedding. Remember Libby was complaining that everyone was willing to go to Denmark but not Moldova? Thomas is supposedly rich, maybe he bankrolls the family business. I don't think they elaborated about the "texts in the middle of the night" complaint. 

15 hours ago, greekmom said:

I see Andrei with his shirt open and think of @Angry Moldavian and how she's cheering for that shot.

except Andrei has sprouted a nice pair of pandemic moobs. 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Apparently that was the one Coven Sister's ex husband, the one who refuses to let their kids be filmed.   I thought it was a crew member too, but others said it's not, but the ex.

I think it's all speculation that it was her ex husband and none of us knows for sure. Apparently the older daughter is filmed, she was the extra kid traveling in the RV and also playing with her younger cousins (Ellie and Mads) at Ellie's birthday party. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Breedom said:

That's so funny because I always equated Kalani in the Cousin It category with that hair. Long hair doesn't always translate to having beautiful hair. It's too long and way too much. At least style it in different ways besides the occasional LOPSIDED ball on top of your head.

I always thought Julia was a natural wholesome looking beauty, but seeing her in the THs with her long hair absolutely plastered flat against her head and cheeks makes me want to add some volumizer to it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think it's all speculation that it was her ex husband and none of us knows for sure. Apparently the older daughter is filmed, she was the extra kid traveling in the RV and also playing with her younger cousins (Ellie and Mads) at Ellie's birthday party. 

It seemed unlikely to me that the ex-husband would be there, given that no kids were. I’m leaning towards crew member.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

How come when Chuck cries there’s no tears? He wipes and wipes dry cheeks trying to hide no tears. 

At one point I thought he was spitting on his hands and then rubbing his eyes to create the illusion of tears. This is some con-job family all right. Andrei really found his people.

I didn't quite get the logic of Mama Kalani selling the Utah house to buy one "closer to California but not in California." How does that help Lo if he's still working in California? Can he somehow sense that she's closer to him without actually being with him? Maybe it's a Samoan thing.

28 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Ronald and Tiff---- I hate her wardrobe.  She was wearing a pattern my aunt had on her sofa.

How could you tell which was Tiffany and which was the sofa?

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, renatae said:

Where to begin?

Asuelu got it right the first time when he ejected his nightmare mom and sister. Then genius Tui shows up and tells him to move to Samoa so Kalani can be exposed to more manipulative Samoan "family values."  Right - your family doesn't have your back or support you, but go live there and allow them to do it full time. And Asuelu is dumb enough to think this is a good idea. Mom didn't mind leaving him behind when she moved here. Why buy into the "You only have one mom and you need a special relationship with her" BS?

Shrugging Mike got the relationship he deserves. Don't forget to call mullet mama on the double.

Jovi - how tone deaf can you be? It wasn't Yara's idea to go to the strip club - you wheedled her into it, then thought it was cool to abuse her by blowing kisses to the stripper. Even mom is telling you to grow up. It's hard to believe that at his age he thinks he is just being himself instead of being developmentally stunted and hugely selfish to expect just to party on for the rest of his semi-adult life.

I thought the coven was bad, but Charlie's wife is an even bigger witch. They must snort together.

Finally, Angela gets a grip. Hopefully, Skyler's nightmare seems to be over.

Definitely time for Tiffany and Ronald to be over. I don't think he's got a prayer of keeping the kids, and the boy wasn't his to begin with.

I'm going to springboard off this post because it says so much already.

Assholu is just that, and asshole. Kalani's mother cares for him in the way a real mother should, his mother is a toxic money-grubbing piece of shite. But still, one cannot help but wonder if mommy dearest and Tammy are acting it up to get a cut of that sweet, sweet TLC pie. None of these chucklefucks work a legit job, do they? And the indignation that Mom and Lo are selling the house so they can be together again, I mean seriously? These two think they're owed a house by her parents? What fucking planet do they live on?

Mike and Natalie are actually perfect for one another because they both are heinous human beings. Mike is a fucking gaslighting piece of shit and Natalie is a psycho bitch who wanted a green card. Period end of story. Mike, like most unattractive American men on this show is a big fat sloppy doofus with what is likely a low paying job, living in what looks like a 'manufactured home', which is code for TRAILER. And he lives out in the fucking stix, his yard replete with all the accoutrement of a proper white trash homestead. BUT, he thinks just because he's American he is a fucking prize and a women from the Ukraine or Russia or wherever the hell Natalie is from, should be grateful that he's playing Captain Save-A-Ho with her. Uh, no Mike, you're a loser. Loser. Let me spell it for your mmkay? L.O.S.E.R.

Jovi is a manboy and Miss Gwen is at fault at least partially because I'm sure she has enabled him with a Cajun "boys will be boys' mindset to write off his past behavior. This isn't the first time she's learning of his penchant for strip clubs. She raised this fool, now she needs to slap some sense into his ass or she's going to lose her granddaughter to the Ukraine. I was never a fan of Yara but I feel for her and now Miss Gwen sees what an asshole piece of shit son she produced.

Charlie's wife is a fellow psycho, who else would marry someone like Charlie? That entire family needs to be nuked off the planet and/or neutered so they stop pro-creating that gene pool. And I include Libby and Andrei in that. Father Libby is a blubbering ass mongering shite stirrer because he knows damn well his son is a psycho. Charlie is jealous AF of anything Chuck does for Libby and Andrei. It's sad but that's what it is, pure, seething jealousy from a man baby. Chuck should just fire all of them. The only reason Andrei refuses to back down from working with Chuck is because he sees him as an easy way to make money and Andrei will always take the path of least work to make a quick buck. Given the links to the shady shit this family engages in, I hope they get what they deserve.

Angela needs to be off this show, NOW. Nobody wants to listen to her cackling or see her white trash behavior anymore.

Tiffany is as bad as Ronald, they're both losers. But Tiffany soothes herself by literally getting into bed with a loser that she thinks she's above. That much is clear. That said, Ronald has a violent streak that I've been waiting to see come out. I've done a fair bit of time in RSA, and he is a fairly common Afrikaaner male IMO. Are all of them like him? No, of course not. But there's a reason that stereotypes exist. He lays blame everywhere about his inability to hold down a real job, and doesn't take accountability for his actions. He DID get accommodation for his 'family' this time, but SA is a violent place to live and home invasions are common, so that's why he likely has a lot of security cameras around, that part I get. But how is he paying for this little hovel he's renting? Where is his money coming from because he's not making enough to pay for the groceries when they went shopping, nor the $600+ of Xmas decorations he demanded they buy. And furthermore, where is Tiffany getting the money to cover the aforementioned purchases? With her TLC money? Because lord knows she also isn't holding down a steady job, is he? They both need to part ways. The level of delusion when Ronald said ON CAMERA that he was keeping "HIS" kids with him and she could go back to America? Honestly? That right there, combined with his yelling at her to get in the car, telling her to "KNOW YOUR PLACE", and then jumping up aggressively and lunging towards her with his laptop poised to throw at her? He's got zero grounds for child custody at this point. ZERO. And thank god for that too. I'm sure we'll have another sobfest of "G'bye Daniel my boy, you remember that Dad loves you" at the airport...Or are we done with this shitshow for now?

Last but not least, I can't believe we got no Brandon and Julia this week. I'm sure with her deluded sense of entitlement and lack of understanding that she isn't going to become a wedding coordinator overnight, combined with her psycho level jealously and Brandon's rating in the Red Zone on the puss-O-meter, these two chucklefucks shouldn't last a year.

Which brings me to this - "Happily Ever After". Is that really the name of this franchise? Because none of these couples should be together. Not one.

• Love 11
39 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Ronald and Tiff---- I hate her wardrobe.  She was wearing a pattern my aunt had on her sofa. 

You mean that pink floral monstrosity with the huge ruffle that she wears in her "angry intro" scenes? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Good point, I bet it wasn't the ex, but a crew member.   I wish he would have rolled Charlie, and Andrei into the pool.        

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
56 minutes ago, magemaud said:

And what's keeping Kalani and Asuelu in Utah anyway? There are yogurt stands everywhere for Asuelu's cuh-rear. Why can't they also move to the house "near, but not in California," with Lisa and Lo? If they want their own place, I guess they don't have enough money to take over the mortgage on the Utah house, or pay rent to her parents but that might be the only reason to stay in Utah. 

Good points.   My guess is Kalani will try to guilt Lisa into getting a big enough house for all of them, and move right along with her parents.    Because L.A. etc., is so expensive, a lot of people buy homes in Palm Springs, or just over the state lines in Nevada or Arizona.     I'm guessing the big move, and the ridiculous idea to move to Samoa will keep Asuelu and Kalani on the show.     

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
41 minutes ago, gingerella said:

But how is he paying for this little hovel he's renting? Where is his money coming from because he's not making enough to pay for the groceries when they went shopping, nor the $600+ of Xmas decorations he demanded they buy.

I sincerely hope he's not counting on getting back the security deposit on his hovel.

• LOL 2
12 hours ago, TrininisaScorp said:

Lord, Angela.  I like that there is such little education that a 55 woman with kids and grandchildren hadn't known that IVF and surrogacy and trying to carry a child at 55 might be dangerous and an issue.

I was astounded. Angela didn't take the time to google basic information such as the cost of the procedure? And she's a grown adult with a brain? Not only that, she didn't even give a thought, apparently, as to how this new baby would fit into the family in terms of, child, grand daughter, etc. OMG. And she would ultimately, along with Michael, be a parent to this poor child with this lack thought and insight. Did she think about how this child would feel at 15 years old having a mom that is 70? How would that affect him/her? Could they even afford to raise a child, especially since most of Angela's working days are/will be over soon? Angela, dear, there is a lot that goes into having a baby other than just "toting" it. 

She is totally disgusting with her baring her boobs in the upcoming tell-all. No class, no wisdom, no growth, ever, in her 55 years. Oh, and not one iota of shame.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Breedom said:

Someone should make a movie out of Natalie's suffering. Oh, how she's suffered with Mike. She just went through so much, all that suffering. No one has such a story to tell. Oh, how the public feels for her. NOT. Go away. I am done with you.

Libby and Andrei: What a family. This whole season was about family fights. What a bunch of losers, all feeling fully entitled to Daddy's money. The siblings even turned bully against Chuck. So demanding! Why don't these losers go get a job and stop depending on their dad's business to  make a living. Go out into the real world where this kind of behavior would get you immediately fired in a real workplace. I feel bad for Chuck who clearly hasn't a clue as to how to bring his family together. He just doesn't get it. Along with the ex-wife they raised a family of selfish, greedy, bullies. I hate to see how their own kids turn out having parents with this kind of mentality.

Agree 100%, the one thing that Chuck said that stood out for me was: 'I was just trying to help my kids', that right there was the beginning of this whole mess.  There are some families that can be in business together and some that can't, this family obviously can't.  In trying to 'help' his kids, Chuck actually pitted them against each other once Andrei came into the business.  Add Charlie's alcohol/possible drug addiction plus Andrei's temper and it's now a untenable situation.  Chuck keeps trying to get them all 'together' (yacht trip, trip to MD, cookout) and each time it just gets worse.

• Love 4

Chuck encourages this behavior by standing back and wringing his hands when things go awry. 

Tiff is a piece of work, but when Ronald angrily stood up with the laptop I flinched. Im Not on either side, but I would take the threats of him keeping the kids seriously. I wouldn't even pack. I know she brought a lot of this on herself by choosing to have a baby with and marrying a financially irresponsible guy with a known (and mostly untreated) addiction, who lives in a country she had no intentions of relocating to. However, since she can't undo past decisions she can at least make better ones moving forward. 

• Love 9

I don't give AF about Natalie and Mike. She's done some shitty things, he's done some shitty things, and I'm not sure either one of them even LIKES the other. Go the way of Dani and Mo and go live your best lives...preferably someplace with a lot of distance between the two. 

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, Breedom said:

Angela didn't take the time to google basic information such as the cost of the procedure?

She probably figured she'd get the process "comped" like I suspect her surgeries were. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, gingerella said:

Which brings me to this - "Happily Ever After". Is that really the name of this franchise? Because none of these couples should be together. Not one.

There is a question mark after the title. This show is all about the ?

• Love 7
6 hours ago, maxmama said:

I am confused about Mike and Natalie.  He has been such a total jerk to her, (and I give no sympathy to Natalie, either) and now he looks devastated that she leaves.  He has “tried and tried and tried”.  I don’t see it.

I don't get the turn around, either. He was not happy when her Visa was approved, didn't want to give the ring back, didn't want to marry her, was a jerk to her when he was with mama crusty bangs. Now he's all broken hearted. Stop with the acting, people. 

Aside from my believing she's fooling around with someone on the TLC payroll, Tiff seemed drunk or high to me. Her hair was a mess and she was all sweaty.  Not typical for her,  she was acting just plain weird. Like she was playing up to the camera guy or production. Seeeee how cool I am and what a loser Ronald is? 

Family Potthast is insane. Chuck crying like a red faced baby and Charlie's wife screaming at him like she has a say in anything. I wanted to punch that low class bitch square in the face! The smartest one in the family is mama Potthast for divorcing Chuck. I can't imagine what it must of been like being married to a push over like him. 

Asuelu's friend Tui suggesting he move back to Samoa while Tui stays in America. Hell no, Tui ain't goin' back there!  What is all this land Asuelu plans on growing and building on. Does the Samoan gov't just give away land for free? Kalani saying maybe she will go to Samoa for a "few months" to check it out. Sure thing, Kalani. You do that. We will wait right here to see how that works out for you. 

I did love love love mother Kalani kicking them out so they can sell their house and move away! Who is going to babysit the brats? Hahaha! What happened to the happy couple looking for a house to buy just a few short episodes ago? Now they are not ready, are not prepared. Kalani is just as much of an idiot as her man child husband.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

Gawd with Grangela on the tell all preview.  Again, ad nauseum, if she was a guy she’d be off the show years ago.   She PROMISED Michael a baby   And now she acts like she never did  

After sleeping on this and rewatching, I have more thoughts. Angry thoughts lol. 

Jovi is awful.  If my hubby said to me “I wish you were the person you used to be” he would be very, very sorry.  Luckily my hubby isn’t a tool like Jovi.  I think Jovi being away much of the time lets him continue to live in non-reality.  I hate him. 

I also hate Tiffany.  Yes, hate is a strong word.  She won’t accept any of the blame in anything, she’s like Angela lite.  Ronald is an addict and thinks and acts like what we call a dry drunk. I hope he’s still going to meetings etc. 

I left my opinions on Assholio prior to this post.  Let me just add on.  They have kids, no real jobs, still living with her parents.  Then they have the NERVE to act put out that they have to move and actually pay rent.  How stupid. 

Family Chuck…fakery for the show but if this is even 1% real there are real problems there and it’s not cute or funny.  It should not be on tv, it’s not pleasurable viewing.  

Julia and the weasel with his cackle don’t really need mentioning.  Such kids. 

Finally, I’ll take the cute little ratty.  If any of you all ever get to Minnesota, come to my store and I will introduce you to some wonderful little rats. 

Edited by Meowwww
Capitalization
  • Love 13
53 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Aside from my believing she's fooling around with someone on the TLC payroll, Tiff seemed drunk or high to me. Her hair was a mess and she was all sweaty.  Not typical for her,  she was acting just plain weird. Like she was playing up to the camera guy or production. Seeeee how cool I am and what a loser Ronald is? 

Yes!  She had the bravado and smugness of a girl who has already moved on. 

See how tough I am, I won't take his sh*t. See how I'm so much better than Ronald?   I'm so embarrassed I even involved myself with him, he's soo beneath me, not like YOU random crewmember.  (Bats eyelashes)

Meanwhile she's created a whole human being who will have little to no time with her father because of Tiffany's poor decisions.  And let her son get attached to a man he will likely never see either.

She sure has a lot to say about Ronald's faults, but we never hear about how absolutely irresponsible she has been every step of the way.  I mean we say it, LOL, but we never hear it from her. 

• Love 16

I guess they don't have enough money to take over the mortgage on the Utah house

They may want to sell it (or need to sell it) and pull their equity out to make a downpayment on a new house.

Charlie's wife is a fellow psycho, who else would marry someone like Charlie?

I loved how she was screaming about Andrei ruining the family, when she is no more or less "family" to Chuck. They are both offspring-in-law. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, gingerella said:

I'm going to springboard off this post because it says so much already.

Assholu is just that, and asshole. Kalani's mother cares for him in the way a real mother should, his mother is a toxic money-grubbing piece of shite. But still, one cannot help but wonder if mommy dearest and Tammy are acting it up to get a cut of that sweet, sweet TLC pie. None of these chucklefucks work a legit job, do they? And the indignation that Mom and Lo are selling the house so they can be together again, I mean seriously? These two think they're owed a house by her parents? What fucking planet do they live on?

Mike and Natalie are actually perfect for one another because they both are heinous human beings. Mike is a fucking gaslighting piece of shit and Natalie is a psycho bitch who wanted a green card. Period end of story. Mike, like most unattractive American men on this show is a big fat sloppy doofus with what is likely a low paying job, living in what looks like a 'manufactured home', which is code for TRAILER. And he lives out in the fucking stix, his yard replete with all the accoutrement of a proper white trash homestead. BUT, he thinks just because he's American he is a fucking prize and a women from the Ukraine or Russia or wherever the hell Natalie is from, should be grateful that he's playing Captain Save-A-Ho with her. Uh, no Mike, you're a loser. Loser. Let me spell it for your mmkay? L.O.S.E.R.

Jovi is a manboy and Miss Gwen is at fault at least partially because I'm sure she has enabled him with a Cajun "boys will be boys' mindset to write off his past behavior. This isn't the first time she's learning of his penchant for strip clubs. She raised this fool, now she needs to slap some sense into his ass or she's going to lose her granddaughter to the Ukraine. I was never a fan of Yara but I feel for her and now Miss Gwen sees what an asshole piece of shit son she produced.

Charlie's wife is a fellow psycho, who else would marry someone like Charlie? That entire family needs to be nuked off the planet and/or neutered so they stop pro-creating that gene pool. And I include Libby and Andrei in that. Father Libby is a blubbering ass mongering shite stirrer because he knows damn well his son is a psycho. Charlie is jealous AF of anything Chuck does for Libby and Andrei. It's sad but that's what it is, pure, seething jealousy from a man baby. Chuck should just fire all of them. The only reason Andrei refuses to back down from working with Chuck is because he sees him as an easy way to make money and Andrei will always take the path of least work to make a quick buck. Given the links to the shady shit this family engages in, I hope they get what they deserve.

Angela needs to be off this show, NOW. Nobody wants to listen to her cackling or see her white trash behavior anymore.

Tiffany is as bad as Ronald, they're both losers. But Tiffany soothes herself by literally getting into bed with a loser that she thinks she's above. That much is clear. That said, Ronald has a violent streak that I've been waiting to see come out. I've done a fair bit of time in RSA, and he is a fairly common Afrikaaner male IMO. Are all of them like him? No, of course not. But there's a reason that stereotypes exist. He lays blame everywhere about his inability to hold down a real job, and doesn't take accountability for his actions. He DID get accommodation for his 'family' this time, but SA is a violent place to live and home invasions are common, so that's why he likely has a lot of security cameras around, that part I get. But how is he paying for this little hovel he's renting? Where is his money coming from because he's not making enough to pay for the groceries when they went shopping, nor the $600+ of Xmas decorations he demanded they buy. And furthermore, where is Tiffany getting the money to cover the aforementioned purchases? With her TLC money? Because lord knows she also isn't holding down a steady job, is he? They both need to part ways. The level of delusion when Ronald said ON CAMERA that he was keeping "HIS" kids with him and she could go back to America? Honestly? That right there, combined with his yelling at her to get in the car, telling her to "KNOW YOUR PLACE", and then jumping up aggressively and lunging towards her with his laptop poised to throw at her? He's got zero grounds for child custody at this point. ZERO. And thank god for that too. I'm sure we'll have another sobfest of "G'bye Daniel my boy, you remember that Dad loves you" at the airport...Or are we done with this shitshow for now?

Last but not least, I can't believe we got no Brandon and Julia this week. I'm sure with her deluded sense of entitlement and lack of understanding that she isn't going to become a wedding coordinator overnight, combined with her psycho level jealously and Brandon's rating in the Red Zone on the puss-O-meter, these two chucklefucks shouldn't last a year.

I love you.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

My only take away from this episode and thread..

Andreiii shirtless, thank you, my eyes are happy.

and apparently “trailers” aren’t houses. Always discouraged when I hear that opinion.. I work hard, my hubby works hard. Our house is a “trailer” 😣

• Love 9
10 hours ago, anoninrva said:

I thought Howdy Doody and Julia would be doing better after finally getting off the (hobby) farm, but I'm not so sure from the tell-all sneak peek.  They seem to have very different life goals.

Yeah, Julia has bigger goals than to be married to a pest exterminator and barely make rent.  Life with Brandon will always have very limited options.

• Love 7

Kalani’s mother is selling and moving because she no longer wants to live with the little family of four!

I don’t blame her. Enough is enough.   She wants some peace and quiet  

With that said I’m betting they pack up and follow her wherever she goes!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Kath94 said:

Andrei "hinted" that immigration would kick him out of the U.S. if he couldn't prove that he had a job.  Chuck doesn't want his daughter & granddaughter moving to "Maldova" so he's bending over backwards to employ Andrei.  And Andrei is too far up Chuck's ass.

Tiffany gave birth in the U.S.  Who is to say that Ronald is even on the birth certificate?

https://za.usembassy.gov/m_16042015/

if he doesn’t want his daughter to leave the country - he can stop them at the airport. Not all of them, just The daughter 

8 hours ago, Spectator said:

Serious question…what’s up with the “no bills” in Samoa. Does everyone in Samoa live off the grid? They all have solar panels, windmills, their own livestock, farm animals, fruit orchards, veggie gardens, etc.??? I’m not sure if that’s super primitive or super progressive, but I’m intrigued.

(unless, of course, man-child Asuelo simply just doesn’t fully comprehend that funds are actually required to live in Samoa, the way a small child might not understand that…never mind…question rescinded…)

Yeah do they not have private property there?  You just point at a place and then build your house?  Out of what, mud?  Asuelu struggled to pick up rotten apples in the yard so hard to picture him building a useable structure.  And then for clothes, grass skirts?  For food, root vegetables?  Hella no.

8 hours ago, politichick said:

Kalani must have some major issues because she doesn't possess an iota of independence. 

The laziness overpower everything.  Can you imagine her working a full-time job?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

I remember from Libby's first wedding that Jenn's husband was a big guy, but since we didn't see the bouncer's face without a mask, it's hard to tell if he was the one breaking up the fight last night. If it was her husband, maybe they're on good terms and he wanted to be there for the filming or maybe he was the designated driver so Jenn could drink all she wanted. 

There was a boom microphone to the left at the beginning of the fight and I assumed that guy was operating it and just dropped it to break up the fight.  But it would probably be smart to have security for every Tampa Trash family event.

7 hours ago, Twopper said:

I will start with Mike and Natalie.   I knew when she announced she had been married and divorced twice

I think on the show she admitted to just one previous marriage.  Wonder if that was what Mike thought too.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Asuelu struggled to pick up rotten apples in the yard so hard to picture him building a useable structure.  And then for clothes, grass skirts?  For food, root vegetables?

At least his mother can weave him some mats so they won't have to sit/sleep on the dirt. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

If it has a spa, they could go relax in it and be close enough for Yara to check on Mylar. 

I like that name better.  

if they can live in Samoa without money. why does Mama need him to send her infusions of cash every month

She donates it to the church for attention.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Dobian said:

Except TLC arranges for all these family gatherings every week.  😄

Well that was the worst staged fight I have ever seen on this show.  Of course that's at least the fourth time this season I have said that.

I love the way that a "bouncer" is suddenly on the scene for the Andrei/Charlie simulated combat.  Not the usual camera person trying to break up a TLC fight, but an actual brute man who probably hasn't worked since NYC's Studio 54 days. 🦍

• LOL 7
7 hours ago, magemaud said:
14 hours ago, greekmom said:

except Andrei has sprouted a nice pair of moobs. 

I hope the shirt was open only because Charlie tore the buttons off because I would not want to show off that I was entering my second trimester.

• LOL 6
6 hours ago, gingerella said:

I'm sure with her deluded sense of entitlement and lack of understanding that she isn't going to become a wedding coordinator overnight, combined with her psycho level jealously

Imagine how jealous she would be if Brandon were attractive.

6 hours ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I sincerely hope he's not counting on getting back the security deposit on his hovel.

The next tenant will love the midnight blue bunker.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
16 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I like that name better.  

She donates it to the church for attention.

I bet money goes for a lot of bingo, and she's one of the people you see with a bunch of cards.    I've known a few of the hard core bingo players, and they spend a ton on their playing.  

Can you imagine Asuelu's idea of how to live in Samoa, on zero income?    He's not the really young dancer any longer, and he's not single, so no vacation side piece action either.   He's starting to look like his mother, the Easter Island statue look-alike. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, magemaud said:

And what's keeping Kalani and Asuelu in Utah anyway? There are yogurt stands everywhere for Asuelu's cuh-rear. Why can't they also move to the house "near, but not in California," with Lisa and Lo? If they want their own place, I guess they don't have enough money to take over the mortgage on the Utah house, or pay rent to her parents but that might be the only reason to stay in Utah. 

I haven't really kept up with their story. But didn't Lisa and LO live in L.A. at the beginning of their story? But also had a smaller (unoccupied but fully furnished) house in Utah? What happened to their L.A. home and why don't they want to live in L.A. now?

I totally understand them wanting to sell. I'm selling all of my rentals now. The market is too good and the tolerance for stress diminishes quickly after one nears/hits 50.

• Love 4

I thought I had read here that the California home shown at the beginning was a B&B not their actual home.  So maybe the actual one is not in SoCal but somewhere else there.  But yeah we were told the Utah home was a second home/vacation home.  I wonder why Lo can’t work construction in Utah and why Lisa refuses to live anywhere in California.  Maybe she is still active in LDS and wants to be somewhat close to Utah.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

He's not the really young dancer any longer, and he's not single, so no vacation side piece action either. 

Even when he was the young dancer, he is FUGLY! It isn't like he has a chiseled body like that Tongan guy at the Olympics. And he just has to open his mouth and he sounds "special." How TF did he ever get any vacation action to start with ? And is Samoa a vacation hot spot?? 

And I can see him still having a side piece (a local fat ass) and just telling Kalani, "I am Samoan man, it is the Samoan way. I want real Samoan woman". Hey, there is some reason Lo didnt' want his girls marrying a Samoan. Just sayin'

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, Breedom said:

I was astounded. Angela didn't take the time to google basic information such as the cost of the procedure? And she's a grown adult with a brain? Not only that, she didn't even give a thought, apparently, as to how this new baby would fit into the family in terms of, child, grand daughter, etc. OMG. And she would ultimately, along with Michael, be a parent to this poor child with this lack thought and insight. Did she think about how this child would feel at 15 years old having a mom that is 70? How would that affect him/her? Could they even afford to raise a child, especially since most of Angela's working days are/will be over soon? Angela, dear, there is a lot that goes into having a baby other than just "toting" it. 

She is totally disgusting with her baring her boobs in the upcoming tell-all. No class, no wisdom, no growth, ever, in her 55 years. Oh, and not one iota of shame.

I think she has thought about all the logical stuff you said... many times. I don't think it was ever seriously a consideration that she would actually have a baby. IMO it was a production driven plot to add drama to what otherwise would have been an even duller, old story between the two of them: her jealousy, her demeaning him, his apologizing to her. This sudden epiphany she had was the solution to put that story to rest, finally. Think of all the footage that was generated by this baby quest over the past several years, especially the ability to introduce the word "masterbate" into the 90 Day wheelhouse!

• Love 7
On 8/7/2021 at 8:43 AM, magemaud said:

When Tiffany was listing Ronald’s faults to the camera crew she laughed and said, “That’s your boy.” No, sweetie, that’s YOUR boy! 

Wouldn't it be "mah" boy?😜

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

I didn't quite get the logic of Mama Kalani selling the Utah house to buy one "closer to California but not in California." How does that help Lo if he's still working in California? Can he somehow sense that she's closer to him without actually being with him? Maybe it's a Samoan thing.

Yep, it made no sense.  Why wouldn't she just move in to where ever Low is living?

• Love 3
On 8/9/2021 at 7:04 AM, Joan van Snark said:

I will admit that part of this is Mike's fault.  He wants to score a woman that is more attractive than himself.  Since he really has no money and not much of a personality, the only way he can get what he wants is by looking for a foreign wife.  He may need to rethink his strategy and look for someone that is a better fit for himself.

In Mike's first season, there was a scene with a female hairdresser his age who totally wanted him. He should quit making a fool of himself with younger women and just ask her out.

23 hours ago, Dobian said:

They would never qualify for adoption.  Even if Michael was American, Angela is too old and they would be at the bottom of the list.

Don't forget Angela's other daughter being both a felon and a sex offender for something that happened in Angela's home.

On 8/9/2021 at 6:41 AM, Stuckathome said:

Natalie's friend walking in and talking to Mike was possibly the creepiest, most messed up thing I have seen on this show. Did she manipulate Nat into leaving because SHE wants a piece of Mike? When she briefed Natalie in the car, she left out the part about telling him to call her whenever. I LOL'd when she said "you will be ok...you have your job.....(looks around the trailer)....and your cat." 

I got the impression that after Natalie flies back home, Juliana wouldn't mind getting a phone call from Mike. The "bathroom" ruse was just an excuse to talk to him for a minute alone.

• Love 6