Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Oh for fucks sake, Brittany's friend. Shut up already. I guess all her friends want her married off so she'll calm her fucking tits already. 

Ray's right. He should make the call and he has a right not to be stage managed into a decision. And if he doesn't want to do it publicly, under the gaze of all Brittany's friends, that's his right too. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
8 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Did the “I’m going to find my bio dad” storyline wither on the vine and die already?

Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt.

I think a special guest appearance by Brit's bio-dad was the nugget of the Marc & Britzzzz storyline the week before the no-show break. 

It was boring.

• Love 4

Shawn was so caught up with his proposal that he overlooked Sara completely!  He's gonna be a DADDY!!!!

For the frickin' SEVENTH TIME and the man is 45 years old! Sara should catch how much he has to do with the previous SIX children here on the earth.  I guess she's a MORON.....

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 10
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think I’m going to be getting 6-8 inches of snow tomorrow. Good thing I don’t have anything to do. 😀

Where are you? And this is so much more interesting than Brittany and Marcelino. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Yea this is a healthy choice for your relationship… Britney… do any of these people make good life choices ever? 

Oh my sweet summer child. Of course not. 

Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I hope Chon turns her down and goes back to his other lady.

Oh, he'll bang Lacey first. She's catnip to him. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Central MA. First real snow of the season. Brought in a few loads of wood for the stove and will be watching football tomorrow.

Stay cozy! I’m in CT by the water so we are expecting a little sleet if anything. 

• Love 2