Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Tina?!?! Their love was thwarted because of Stan’s advanced age, he couldn’t risk getting the ‘Rona from her grandchildren. What happened to Lisa?!? Last we saw they were hanging off a rock wall, but I don’t recall them breaking up—just their usual fight? Oh, it was the catfish thing?

• Love 4

I hate to say it, but I’m with Brittany. I’m grown. If you’re talking kids and marriage, a promise ring is like … for what? It’s like when people say they’re “pre-engaged.” 

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I hate to say it, but I’m with Brittany. I’m grown. If you’re talking kids and marriage, a promise ring is like … for what? 

Well, she’s pretty much been the one talking about babies and marriage all this time. Ray just keeps his poker face and doesn’t seem to commit to any of it. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, she’s pretty much been the one talking about babies and marriage all this time. Ray just keeps his poker face and doesn’t seem to commit to any of it. 

Sure, but then just don’t do all this in public, and don’t give her a ring. Give her a gift that isn’t symbolic of the marriage she wants & he’s not ready for, and don’t promise anything. “Happy birthday. I love you” and he gives her, like, a purse or something, in private.

• Love 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Britney promises to put her foot in Ray's ass if he doesn't propose. 

Sigh. The way the sparks fly between those two crazy kids makes my old heart beat faster. 

How could Ray not do everything in his power to keep this wonderful woman at his side? So wise, so caring, so nurturing. 

• LOL 9
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

ID bracelet, anyone?

Letter jacket!

I'm intrigued by Pepper's idea that Ray knows exactly what he's doing.  That's a lot of credit going to Cray-Cray Ray, though.  I'd be duly impressed if he reverse checkmated his way out of the Britney game.

• Love 9