Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Probably because Covid.

1 minute ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

To be fair there is a pandemic going on. Maybe the showrunners didn't want to expose their staff to an actual packed club right now, so they rented a bar to film in.

I hope so, and if they did I commend them.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

This red is pretty on her.

The color's good but the cut....oy.

5 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

This “club” is so hopping there isn’t another soul there.

Word got out that Brittany and her Krazy Krew were going to be there. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

This whole episode has been a colossal bore. Amber and Puppy? Seriously, show? Where are Stan and Lisa? Where is Daonte going all Dustin Hoffman at the Wedding of the Century? 

We are missing BAD BAD extenstions

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING?

Headed for the Grand Canyon

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Well, that hour flew went by. As usual, you all brought your A game. Have a great weekend. Be safe, stay strong and live your best life. Now I have to get back to Season 3, Episode 9 of A Place to Call Home. It’s the soapiest of soap operas.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 3

Apparently, the Popo haven't found Stan's decomposing body yet and Lisa's gotten those hideous tracks out of her head.  Or..... not.

Can't wait for next week.  It's been fun snarking with y'all!!! Have a great weekend!

• Love 9
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Well, that hour flew went by. As usual, you all brought your A game. Have a great weekend. Be safe, stay strong and live you’re best life. Now I have to get back to Season 3, Episode 9 off A Place to Call Home. It’s the soapiest of soap operas.

I  used to top off LAL with Bill Maher and redeem a small quotient of self-respect.

I miss that.

See you next week, snark frens.  If anyone here can show just cause why this union . . . .

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Gives me more time to get my wedding outfit together.  The upcoming schedule:

• Next week - the season finale with the wedding of the century and Britney smash! 
    hulk smash GIF
  • Two weeks off for the holidays
  • 1/7/22, the premiere of Love During Lockup

As always, stay off the muthafuckin' crack, make sure your PO knows where you are, and do not get too close to Shawn.  Apparently he has super sperm that impregnates everyone it gets near.  The world doesn't need more human/beaver hybrids. Then again, Britney is desperate to get pregnant . . . I see a match! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

On the season finale, some couples are committing and some are bailing. Plus, one wedding goes horribly wrong!

Are they telling me the great wedding of Tia and Nicolle is not the start of a love story for the ages?  But Nicolle is so committed!  She is such a deeply loving person.  Well, maybe not.  Maybe she is as shallow as puddle.  Will she overcome with lust when she sees Daonte's velvet tux and run off with him?  Will Tia drown her sorrows and damaged liver in alcohol? 

Who commits? Who bails?  Is Puppy still on the run? Is Kristianna trapped in hell, er, Dubuque? And what of Ray and Britney? 

Original air date 2021.12.17

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Okay, all of you pining for two hours of LAL:  TWO HOURS AND NINETEEN MINUTES.  Be careful what you wish for.  I think Brittany has a grandpa we haven't met yet.

I'm going now to see if I can find a pitcher for my cocktails.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Hi everyone!  As a closet LAL watcher, I don't know if I will be here for the entirety of this marathon, but will try to hang in there as long as possible (Husband does not know about this guilty pleasure.)  I don't want to miss the blessed union.

Your secret is safe with us.

“Stuck in this ditch” is the story of Daonte’s life.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3