Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Yawn.... Brittney and Marcelino....  She wants to have a threesome!  Jeebus.  She's really reaching now.

Loved the whole "promise ring" thing with the other Brittney, though.

Uh oh.... Here comes Daonte and that red velvet jacket and those SHOES!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, candall said:

I'm intrigued by Pepper's idea that Ray knows exactly what he's doing.  That's a lot of credit going to Cray-Cray Ray, though.  I'd be duly impressed if he reverse checkmated his way out of the Britney game.

Ray's no dummy. I would not be surprised is all. Ray's kept quiet all this time as Brittany browbeat and nagged him. He's had the time to devise this cunning plan. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ray's no dummy. I would not be surprised is all. Ray's kept quiet all this time as Brittany browbeat and nagged him. He's had the time to devise this cunning plan. 

Yes, I came to the same conclusion. He feels like he “owes” her, but he can’t take much more of her nonsense and certainly doesn’t want to marry her.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 8

Wow, they were really waiting and looking around for Daonte to show up, but he actually showed some self-respect by staying in the shadows.

Oh, right when I was going to Submit Reply, I typed too soon—a brawl!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Ms. Me said:

I don't understand why Brit and Marc are putting this story line out there when they have kids to raise and be an example for. Is the money really worth it? 

Well, I’m not sure either of them have marketable skills. Remember Marcelino was trying to make a living at poker? And Brittany just lost a bunch to her business partner, and I’m not sure she has any education- wasn’t she on the streets starting at 13, and locked up not much later?

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 8

I have seen way too many people reading their wedding vows off their cellphone screens.

Did Daonte just pop out from behind a tree and say, "What's up, man?"    Yikes!

Well, so far, this two-hour finale is jam-packed with fun!  It must be time to slow things down with some Muppet & Chon exposition.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

So Brittney is done with helping her mom recover from heroin and they got their $10k back so now it's back to just wanting a threesome with Amanda.  Sharps is on a budget and just recycling their first season script.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

So Brittney is done with helping her mom recover from heroin and they got their $10k back so now it's back to just wanting a threesome with Amanda.  Sharps is on a budget and just recycling their first season script.

Did the “I’m going to find my bio dad” storyline wither on the vine and die already?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3