Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Daonte is a POS. He won’t date someone on the outside he wants a woman who he thinks will be indebted to him.

Not sure what he thinks he wants, but

Spoiler

he's dating Lindsey from last season (with Fat Lip Scott), so he's jumping out of the frying pan into the fire.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Lots of time left.  This seems to go faster and easier than 90 Days... maybe I have more energy on Fridays... I always have vague free floating anxiety on Sundays because I usually have court or meetings on Monday so I can't completely relax when I'm posting on 90 Day.

I just think LAL is still “fresher” than 90DF at this point.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, sempervivum said:

Not sure what he thinks he wants, but

Hide contents

he's dating Lindsey from last season (with Fat Lip Scott), so he's jumping out of the frying pan into the fire.

Seriously?? Damn, I hope they’re filming that lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

Does anyone care about these three?

Just now, candall said:

Well, I was about to say they weren't going to come up with anything better than Tia's trousers falling off, but then I looked up and Brittany was scissoring some woman in the backyard pool

Could you imagine being their neighbor? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

So seriously I missed the beginning...what happened with Stan? As it seems the show is ending with Lacey and Chon and Chane. Bad way to end.

Not much, his old girlfriend showed up, Lisa got baptised. They may be back, still almost 1/2 hour to.go.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So seriously I missed the beginning...what happened with Stan? As it seems the show is ending with Lacey and Chon and Chane. Bad way to end.

Stan is dating his ex girlfriend Tina, who he had been texting.  He charmed her with his culinary skills.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1