Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"Looking at Lacey, thinking about all she's put me through....don't get me wrong, I'm still going to bang her if she's up for it".

I actually think they do have some kind of connection. They’ve been on and off their whole adult lives.

• Love 4

Ok, what crimes has Chon committed to acquire this convertible?

John, yes, walk away! Lacy got YOU arrested last time and she got Chane arrested to hook up with you! I mean, granted, they both must have committed a crime, but I think she has a tendency to claim a domestic situation and they get arrested for parole violation?? (I think Chon was back on drugs, though.) Has anyone seen Chane’s latest arrest record to know what happened?

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Ok, what crimes has Chon committed tI squire this convertible?

John, yes, walk away! Lacy got YOU arrested last time and she got Chane arrested to hook up with you! I mean, granted, they both must have committed a crime, but I think she has a tendency to claim a domestic situation and they get arrested for parole violation?? (I think Chon was back on drugs, though.) Has anyone seen Chane’s latest arrest record to know what happened?

I think John being back on drugs and Lacey getting him arrested are two separate incidents. I don’t think he was on drugs when she got him arrested; I think he got locked up for drugs at some other point.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
Just now, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Britney, normal couples don't have $142,000 worth of restitution. Also, you pop bottles all the damn time. I don't think you've ever filmed without wine. Who needs Miami?

Brittany has one functioning Fallopian tube, but she's marinating in wine. AND she's handing Ray "enhancement" products? Ho-lee jumping Christ. 

• Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Brittany is very klassy, as she has shown us from the beginning. I mean, she drinks champagne right out of the bottle! 

Can you really be popping bottles if they’re screw tops? Hmmmm.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, WaltersHair said:

screw top champagne. How... Love after lockup

And it was one of those little "splits" too.  Not even a full bottle!!! But, I think the splits are more expensive than the Andre Dry which is still $5.99 at Kroger.

Of course the Andre is a screw top bottle too!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3