Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

New season, new crew, new LIVE CHAT thread.  Chat along with fellow posters while outsiders wait for felons to be released, felons meet their "loves", felon lovers figure out this might not have been their best life choice, and we get to enjoy what has to be a terrible toupee.  Yes, it's Love After Lockup season 4.  Friday night viewing is back!

Demi Lovato Popcorn GIF

• Love 8

I'm seeing like a what's happened since deal.  Did I miss this before??

Chevelle & Quualude break up?  Cynthia signs up for inhouse rehab? Andrea & Lamar & fam are going on a family mission to Ghana? Lacey goes on bedrest?

I musta missed this whole thing.  I don't remember ANY of this stuff!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

I'm seeing like a what's happened since deal.  Did I miss this before??

Chevelle & Quualude break up?  Cynthia signs up for inhouse rehab? Andrea & Lamar & fam are going on a family mission to Ghana? Lacey goes on bedrest?

I musta missed this whole thing.  I don't remember ANY of this stuff!

That’s okay, @goofygirl. There will not be a pop quiz. 

• LOL 6
(edited)
5 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

What happened to his rolling suitcase of sadness?

He left it at that corner he was headed for while Chevelle chewed on his behind.

No Sarah, he'll just USUALLY let those girls down. They're gonna end up JUST LIKE YOU.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1

I feel all fond and nostalgic about these nutjobs!

I find myself rooting for Smellyjacket and Kristiana+.  You crazy kids.  You know you love each other!

Oh wait.  It's Sarah and Michael.  Never mind.  Bring on the next team.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

BYEEEEEE......

Meanwhile, the devil dick strikes again.

And now for the #1 moron of the season, Shawn.  Wave byeeeee to your $50k.  Wait, WHUT?? She in prison?? And she needs $$$$ ?? 

And now... Shawn's got another one from the penpal website.  HIS POOR KIDS!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

I can't wait to see what false eyelashes this season will bring 

Off the charts.  They're going to completely bypass the eyebrows and become tangled in the women's hairlines.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

I have a client who is on for re-sentencing next month who would be perfect for this show.  My staff has talked with her about it and she says she's up for it.  She advertises on Caged Ladies.  I can't say who it is, but she's really nice, but she's not above running scams on guys (which makes her perfect for LAL).   She says she has about 20 guys on the hook and she strings them along and they send her money.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3