Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Wasn’t John married like 7 times and engaged like 10 more times, and yet he’s in mourning and cut his hair over Kristianna? I hope she comes strolling through the door in the next scene—like she was just off in Dubuque searching for some scrunchies for his hair or something.

• LOL 13
  • Love 4

John has a Prince Valiant cut.  Notes to his friend: 1) wearing a Heathen Nation shirt with a skull wearing a headdress is not a good look for an Indian; 2) you do not have to use a knife to cut his hair as part of a grief ceremony.

Note to John: One of the key things about cutting your hair is it shows others you are in mourning.   Maybe give her more than two weeks? 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I feel bad for John. He's not a great person but I think he tries. 

He has several healthy, happy-looking dogs.  I put a lot of stock in that.  See also Samuel.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Wasn’t John married like 7 times and engaged like 10 more times, and yet he’s in mourning and cut his hair over Kristianna? I hope she comes strolling through the door in the next scene—like she was just off in Dubuque searching for some scrunchies for his hair or something.

It's an O Henry story.

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

From all the Dateline shows I've seen, people who just disappear from a loving family usually have a mental illness or on drugs.  I guess that's possible with Kristinae.  For some reason I thought she got her shit together and was finally stable.

• Love 2

Britney’s sense of entitlement is really something isn’t it? Walking all smug next to Ray. What does she expect? Guy’s been in prison for most of his life, he’ll be in debt for the rest of it but you think he’s Jay-Z and you’ll be living in luxury.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

The extreme closeup on Britney in that TH is not flattering.

and this is nonsense “I’m not proposing but we’ll be married by the end of the year.” Sure Ray. And buy her a big diamond ring with your great job. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I have to tap out of the live chat. My mom’s in the hospital for the 3rd time this year. I’m exhausted. I’ll finish up watching this weekend. 
 Stay safe my friends. 

Oh no! Sending positive vibes into the universe for you!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

I have to tap out of the live chat. My mom’s in the hospital for the 3rd time this year. I’m exhausted. I’ll finish up watching this weekend. 
 Stay safe my friends. 

I'm so sorry! Get a good night's sleep and I hope your mother mends quickly!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

“Will you promise me that we’ll get married by the end of this year?” Um, if you’re planning a wedding within a year, that means you’re engaged.

Right! What else is he going to say?

• Love 5

Dang!  Has Daonte actually seen the LIGHT???  Or was it that the red velvet jacket was threatened with ruin that made him see??

OMG, Sara.... Shut the actual fuck up.  You're just showing how much you DO NOT KNOW about old Shawn.

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

She acts like his mom because he's fucking man child loser and she's had to put up with his shit for 20 years.

Sara thinks she’s won some great prize. News flash Sara...he’s going to be dealing with Kelly for fucking ever. She has six kids. You’ll have one of his. So...

• Love 11