Type keyword(s) to search

Nathan and Esther: No Longer Lonely, Still Batesing Along

• Start Topic

Apparently they are living in Arkansas - per a IG post from Esther yesterday saying "heading home to Arkansas." Unless she means home is wherever bc they are in their home at all times? In any event seems like they're staying in Arkansas at least for a bit. I'm guessing they're either paying for a spot at an RV park or are on one of Jim Bob's unused properties since Nathan is buddy buddy with a number of the Duggar brothers.

• Useful 6

So MedicCorp has an instagram post up showing Nathan and another guy who is supposed to be the chief medical officer of MedicCorp riding around in Ukraine. Nathan says they have been asked to provide trauma training to emergency personnel in Ukraine.   Nathan he of a bible studies certificate from Clown College providing trauma training to emergency workers in a war zone. There is a part of me that says they can't possibly be lying about this but another part of me says well maybe they could. 

• Love 2

Working in an ER he's probably seen a few gunshot victims and shrapnel's cousin with the fourth of July fireworks damage that shows up every year.  I'm sure the doctors in Ukraine have seen those, too.  Nathan really thinks he's believable?

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Well they waited 3 mos to get pregnant or it took 3 mos of trying. Married in Oct, pregnant in Jan, baby due in Oct. Another couple with a baby by or before anniversary #1.

• Love 4

Ha ha, well that didn't take long!

I'm cool with Esther, mainly because she doesn't kiss Kelly's ass. I wonder if they'll stay in Arkansas or get pressured to settle down in Tennessee? 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, 3 is enough said:

Wonder if they will get a place now or just continue to live in the RV?

Esther posted the RV would be their home for their first year of marriage because of “their love of travel.” 

Think about renting an apartment or home. First, last, and security deposit. These debt free fundies don’t get the real world. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Surprising nobody, it's a girl! Kenna Joy. Whatever. 🙄

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfAzPdZMiS_/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I feel sorry for Kenna Joy because I would bet money her idiot father is disappointed that his magic sperm produced a girl on the first go-round. 

Let's all keep our fingers crossed that the child looks like her mother and not Nathan. What an unfortunate face to happen to a child. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

At least their gender reveal looks like it wouldn't lead to any injuries!

Well, the guy parachuting in could have wrapped himself around a tree like Nate did the day before his wedding. 😂

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Well, the guy parachuting in could have wrapped himself around a tree like Nate did the day before his wedding. 😂

My bad! I only looked at the first pic. Ok, they're dummies!

• LOL 6
On 6/20/2022 at 10:33 AM, emmawoodhouse said:

That will never get old. Nate vs. tiny tree and somehow I feel like Nate lost. 

• LOL 10

I think it was a hospital birth. There's a family photo and both Nathan and Esther are wearing what looks like hospital bracelets. Esther also looks very chipper and well-rested, so I'm thinking she had an epidural. 

Kenna is a lovely baby, congrats to them. 

• Like 5

OMG, poor baby Kenna was exposed to enough germs to give her any number of illnesses. Jud, Jeb, Ellie, Callie, Addee, T&L, KJ&G, John & Abbie, Jed & Katie, that Drew’s gal, her husband, and her kid. Why would anyone want that for their newborn. And that is what was captured on KJ&G’s story. I’m sure the many other unvaccinated Duggars got to hold her as well. 

Edited by SMama
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 7
19 minutes ago, SMama said:

OMG, poor baby Kenna was exposed to enough germs to give her any number of illnesses. Jud, Jeb, Ellie, Callie, Addee, T&L, KJ&G, John & Abbie, Jed & Katie, that Drew’s gal, her husband, and her kid. Why would anyone want that for their newborn. And that is what was captured on KJ&G’s story. I’m sure the many other unvaccinated Duggars got to holD her as well. 

RSV and other respiratory illnesses are running rampant in the US right now. Hospitals in my area are updating their visiting policies to 12 and older, and a couple places its 18 and older.

I hope little Kenna doesn't get sick, including covid.

• Like 3
  • Sad 6
7 hours ago, SMama said:

OMG, poor baby Kenna was exposed to enough germs to give her any number of illnesses. Jud, Jeb, Ellie, Callie, Addee, T&L, KJ&G, John & Abbie, Jed & Katie, that Drew’s gal, her husband, and her kid. Why would anyone want that for their newborn. And that is what was captured on KJ&G’s story. I’m sure the many other unvaccinated Duggars got to hold her as well. 

I'll never understand how they can be so careless when it comes to their kids' health.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

I'll never understand how they can be so careless when it comes to their kids' health.

Because everything that happens is god's will and the children will go to heaven. Which means they don't have to take responsibility and they can comfort themselves with the belief that their kids are in a better place.

• Sad 6
  • Useful 1
31 minutes ago, Nysha said:

Because everything that happens is god's will and the children will go to heaven. Which means they don't have to take responsibility and they can comfort themselves with the belief that their kids are in a better place.

If they truly believed that, they wouldn’t go running to hospitals when they got sick.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Nysha said:

Is there any religion that doesn't say something like that? I don't think many of them say don't go to a doctor.

[I just looked up Christian Science and Jehovah's Witnesses and they do not forbid doctoring, though they may not be crazy about it, according to the sites I found.]

• LOL 1

So Nathan and Esther went out to dinner on Saturday for their anniversary.  5 days after she had her baby.

I know I would not have been up for getting dressed up and leaving the baby so soon, especially with my first.  Given what I have seen of him I am guessing he really wanted his fancy steak dinner.  I do wonder who was watching the baby.  There was no evidence of them bringing her along.

• Sad 5