Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

I have a confession to make. I think I am responsible for creating the rumor that Milania was a good, well behaved student. Someone on twop lived near the Guidices and said that Gia was a very good student and that the teachers loved her. I wrote that here, and someone repeated it as Milania. I didn't want to be a jerk and correct anyone so I just let it go. Now a lot of people are repeating it and I feel like i started a bad game of telephone. Gia is the great student. I'm sure Milania is a she devil at home and at school. Sorry....:(

• Love 4

No worries, nc socialworker.  My take on Milania is that she sits in the back of the classroom and makes nasty comments about the other kids, but doesn't get called on it because the teacher is afraid of her.  And all the other kids are probably afraid of her too.  Milania will be voted "Most Likely to Become a Mafia Boss" when she graduates elementary school.

Btw, I've watched only two episodes of The People's Couch and it has become my new favorite show/guilty pleasure.  Definitely worth tuning in, folks.  Just giving you all a head's up.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 7

There's something rotten in Denmark, ladies. I think I smell it.

If I'm not mistaken, Teresa turned her nose up at the idea of living in a pre-owned house, snorting, "I don't want to live in a house that somebody else has lived in!"

Now, are you telling me that Teresa buys used clothing, used shoes and the like? Does that mean that Teresa can't live with a used wall but that she can live with someone else's cooties against her skin???

Who needs the Funny Farm, Teresa or me?

No I don't think Teresa buys "used" anything. My point was that if she's been convicted for hiding assets IMO it's pretty stupid to keep doing it. High end designer handbags, shoes and jewelry are easily sold online for a relatively healthy percentage of the original price. So if she has $50K in handbags (probably a low estimate), she should have put something down on her pre-sentencing financial disclosure form. Extremely dim or just extremely greedy with no remorse?

Edited to add I've personally seen her with two Hermes bags (the epitome of high end). She actually brought one to court when she was first indicted. I think they were the Garden bag style. Each is worth about $3-4K used (I checked).

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 1

Then we'll all be treated next summer to "Prisonlicious: Quick Italian Meals With the Best Ingredientses $1.50 an Hour Will Buy at the Danbury Commisary."

Ha! She better move quick - the creator of the tv show Orange is the New Black already released a cookbook based on the show, and its the same prision. This market may be oversaturated!

• Love 1

I think Teresa's days of having a publisher for a cookbook are over.  She never wrote the books to begin with-I had to laugh at a "recipe" featured in her book. http://heather-maclean.com/hungry/antonias-tuscan-apple-torta/

There were only ingredients and no measurements -I find that hard to believe for a cake.  This is why I always found the idea of Teresa writing a cookbook laughable-this is clearly the voice of Heather MacLean and apparently the recipes as well.

I think Teresa's days of having a publisher for a cookbook are over.  She never wrote the books to begin with-I had to laugh at a "recipe" featured in her book. http://heather-maclean.com/hungry/antonias-tuscan-apple-torta/  This is the link from the picture on Teresa's website wear she bemoans not being able to have a picture for every recipe because photos are expensive.  I read that to mean they didn't even make or photograph all of the recipes.

There were only ingredients and no measurements -I find that hard to believe for a cake.  This is why I always found the idea of Teresa writing a cookbook laughable-this is clearly the voice of Heather MacLean and apparently the recipes as well.

• Love 1

I think Teresa's days of having a publisher for a cookbook are over.  She never wrote the books to begin with-I had to laugh at a "recipe" featured in her book. http://heather-maclean.com/hungry/antonias-tuscan-apple-torta/

Teresa's mom and mother in-law had all the recipes and McClean wrote the books, Teresa was just the name on the covers. She really had very little to do with them except some personal history/background for them that she again got from the moms. Like everything she has sold, Teresa got the idea from someone else and then had others do all the work. She just smiles in front of the camera and or signs something for cash only! I have to laugh when some of her fans credit Teresa for "HER" products as if she thought of them and then made them herself.

Question, does anyone know the real reason Teresa changed wine vineyard/distributors for her Fabswill? She change them right after their indictments came out didn't she? I have to wonder if the initial vineyard dumped her because of the long list of indictments.

• Love 1

I have to wonder if the initial vineyard dumped her because of the long list of indictments.

I'd like to know where the Giudices got the money to invest in the crap in the first place.

• Love 1

No doubt. I think any notion that the Giudices have a healthy marriage went out the window after the Napa trip, and Milania letting it slip that they have separate bedrooms.

eh, I'm gonna give them a pass on the separate bedrooms.  Mr. One More Time and I have been happily married for over 30 years, primarily because for over 20 we have occupied separate rooms.  he's a world class snorer and I need my sleep.

But if she's not washing for four days I'm thinking even Juicy must have standards....

Edited by One More Time
  • Love 6

I can't believe this!  There's a BIG article about Teresa on the front pages of AOL.  It seems that she just blew $10,000 on a video for Melania and her singing group!!!  The commentary going along with a video of the Giudices is very negative about Teresa.  She and Joe owe creditors something like $14 million, yet Teresa spends all this money on a sexy video of Melania.  Melania is 13 years old, for Pete's sake!!!  I don't know whether Teresa is thumbing her nose at the government or whether she's a verified mental case.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 1

I can't believe this!  There's a BIG article about Teresa on the front pages of AOL.  It seems that she just blew $10,000 on a video for Melania and her singing group!!!  The commentary going along with a video of the Giudices is very negative about Teresa.  She and Joe owe creditors something like $14 million, yet Teresa spends all this money on a sexy video of Melania.  Melania is 13 years old, for Pete's sake!!!  I don't know whether Teresa is thumbing her nose at the government or whether she's a verified mental case.

...I think you mean Gia...Lura...

• Love 1

Whichever kid it was, when facing prison time for fraud and you owe restitution, not to mention all the creditors coming after you, this conspicuous spending of money is beyond stupid.    It is so beyond stupid that it needs a brand new word for it, stupidest doesn't begin to cover it.   Where did the money come from?   I doubt there is much Bravo money left over.   Sponsors are dropping her right and left.   If she borrowed it that is a violation of the terms of her bail.   

• Love 3

Whichever kid it was, when facing prison time for fraud and you owe restitution, not to mention all the creditors coming after you, this conspicuous spending of money is beyond stupid.    It is so beyond stupid that it needs a brand new word for it, stupidest doesn't begin to cover it.   Where did the money come from?   I doubt there is much Bravo money left over.   Sponsors are dropping her right and left.   If she borrowed it that is a violation of the terms of her bail.   

...I agree, I frequent another site but dare not speak there so I lurk...they're pro Teresa, I'd be torn to shreds to just throw some basic logic  their way.  And they're all proud of Gia and Teresa with this...I'm shocked...reading the comments...beyond shocked...

...I feel it's one thing to be a fan...but it's an entirely different level to approach these situations with blind devotion...

Edited by CyberJawa1986
  • Love 2

Teresa's mom and mother in-law had all the recipes and McClean wrote the books, Teresa was just the name on the covers. She really had very little to do with them except some personal history/background for them that she again got from the moms. Like everything she has sold, Teresa got the idea from someone else and then had others do all the work. She just smiles in front of the camera and or signs something for cash only! I have to laugh when some of her fans credit Teresa for "HER" products as if she thought of them and then made them herself.

Question, does anyone know the real reason Teresa changed wine vineyard/distributors for her Fabswill? She change them right after their indictments came out didn't she? I have to wonder if the initial vineyard dumped her because of the long list of indictments.

Hi Wire-You are being generous saying the recipes are Teresa's MIL and mother's.  I highly doubt either woman uses kale-a fairly new food fad.  Heather MacLean wrote the book and used "skinny" recipes the first time-something neither Teresa's mom or MIL would use.  I think there may have been a couple of family type recipes but for the most part they are just fairly generic recipes with  family names attached.

Her original Fabswill ( I love that) partners dropped her after the indictments.  Here is a story that contains the info http://allaboutthetea.com/2014/10/23/teresa-giudices-fabellini-partner-ends-business-deal/  Although the meat of the story is about the present partner Wine Wave dropping her it claims the previous "partner" dropped her after the indictments.

IIRC Tre and Joe hotfooted it down to a Planet Hollywood venue to promote their swill shortly after the indictments-since then no out of the three state area trips.  I am guessing the Giudices were not well received.

No college fund but 10,000 on a video? I adore Gia and I hate to think she's sees this as a way to be successful rather than studying hard . That video was filmed before her sentencing.

I may have misunderstood the entire premise of the video but from what I have gathered it is three young teens singing and dancing a Britney Spears song Circus.  Is there any real money in doing such a thing?  Other than the $10,000.00 or so the producers made off the parents ponied up to have it created.  No wonder Gia passed on a birthday party this year.

• Love 1

I can't fathom WHAT'S going on in Teresa's mind (if she has one).  When I saw this article, I was dumbfounded.  I was also outraged that she would support, financially and otherwise, a sexy video starring her daughter, who is all of 13 years old.  I think it's a very good thing that Tre is headed for the pen where, hopefully, she'll have no influence on her daughters.  I really feel strongly that Teresa is either thumbing her nose at the government,  or she's mentally ill.  Where her decision-making and judgments are concerned, I'm convinced that Teresa is as dumb as dirt.  She forges ahead on her whims without so much as a thought about the outcome.  She is Scarlett O'Hara without a brain.  All along I've tried to excuse away all of the problems she has caused, reasoning that she's been too panic-stricken to think straight.  NO MORE!  Teresa is willful and determined, and she doesn't mind giving Joe or the entire world her middle finger if they disagree with her.  I imagine that this time, she decided to give herself and Melania a party.  Why not?  It will soon be prison time, so let's drink and dance!   Can't you just hear her saying, "We deserve it!!!"

ETA:  I cannot buy the argument that we should not be upset over Teresa's actions because this is TV.  On the contrary, Teresa isn't some TV character who owes the government and its people $14 million dollars.  Rather, she is a real life person who is being jailed for the crime of fraud.  Others may think of Teresa as the epitome of entertainment.  I see her as a real life person who is far from entertaining and more like disgusting, deceitful and crooked.  She is real.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 3

The article I read on the video (probably the Daily Mail, that's where I get all my trash news, hourly) had a lot of quotes that Joe was really not happy with Teresa for spending the money, and Joe didn't like the costumes, etc., to the point where I wondered if Joe was trashing Teresa in the press to get back at her for all of her "Joe drinks too much now" comments.  

A press war between Teresa and Joe before she goes away would be highly entertaining.

• Love 2

No college fund but 10,000 on a video? I adore Gia and I hate to think she's sees this as a way to be successful rather than studying hard . That video was filmed before her sentencing.

I dont think Gia and sisters are college material. It's not that Gia isn't smart enough (not that I would know) but that her dad and mom don't respect education or encourage their children to expand their horizons through reading and experience with others outside their families.

I agree that Gia seems to have a spark of intelligence and sensitivity. If she wants college, she will do it. But seeing the reality of a music video tells me Gia is her mother's child. All glitz, glamour and exaggerated makeup, and the dream of the easy, quick buck -- sometimes legal...often, not.

• Love 6

So we are supposed to believe a video of 3 preteens doing a Britney Spears cover cost in excess of $30,000? I mean obviously the video shoot happened, and the clothes are ridiculous, but I'm not buying this whole story. Especially when the reporting source is Radar and their sources are all secret. They really lost me at the end where it says Joe is worried about how he will control Gia while Theresa is away. All the evidence we've seen is that Gia has turned in to a pretty responsible young lady, who adores her dad. Now if they had said Milania, it would be a bit more believable.

Edited by hottesthw
  • Love 1

So we are supposed to believe a video of 3 preteens doing a Britney Spears cover cost in excess of $30,000? I mean obviously the video shoot happened, and the clothes are ridiculous, but I'm not buying this whole story. Especially when the reporting source is Radar and their sources are all secret. They really lost me at the end where it says Joe is worried about how he will control Gia while Theresa is away. All the evidence we've seen is that Gia has turned in to a pretty responsible young lady, who adores her dad. Now if they had said Milania, it would be a bit more believable.

The owner of Xist was on FB 2-3 days ago promoting this video of Gia and friends. People were saying how they were upset at how the girls were dressed, lack of clothing, and she was nasty to them, really nasty. Someone brought up the high cost of making a video and she did confirm it is EXPENSIVE but then claimed it was paid for by outsiders because the girls were so talented! LOL Right then I knew she was lying, Gia and her friends are no more talented than any teens at a kids karaoke night. 2 are dancers, Gia and 1 other and the third girl "raps", no one really sings. Also, using RH FB page to advertise/promote the group is also tell me they are relying on Teresa's fans to support the group, not teens/preteens.

If you factor in all that is necessary to video this, it gets really expensive. Cameras, lighting, clothing, choreography, song rights, makeup/hair, venue/theatre, paid screaming fans, set crew, photographer for still/promo shot, food to feed everyone, mics, recording studio....ect. The 10K each family paid was just part of covering the cost, I am sure the talent agency and other investors paid the rest.

I can see why Joe might be more worried about Gia than Milania. Gia will be out in public without any parental supervision with this group and she may be having a harder time dealing with her parents sentences harder than we know, OR, he is worried about the burden that is being hoisted/dumped on her shoulders because of their sentences.

• Love 1
I agree that Gia seems to have a spark of intelligence and sensitivity. If she wants college, she will do it. But seeing the reality of a music video tells me Gia is her mother's child. All glitz, glamour and exaggerated makeup, and the dream of the easy, quick buck -- sometimes legal...often, not.

It's also possible that her mother steamrolled her into it, with implications that it would "help the FAMBLY" if she could step up and make something of herself.  A lot of child stars weren't in it because they wanted to be, but because their parents drilled it into them that it's up to them to be the family savior.  Add in being of an age when everything is about you anyway, and guilt and misplaced responsibility are easy to take on your shoulders.  

I'm sure Theresa presented it as fun fun fun, but I wouldn't put it past her to get past any shyness/reluctance with well placed reminders of how the family needs something good in their lives now, and who knows, something could come of it that would turn everything around, and wouldn't she want to do that?

• Love 3

I may have misunderstood the entire premise of the video but from what I have gathered it is three young teens singing and dancing a Britney Spears song Circus.  Is there any real money in doing such a thing?  Other than the $10,000.00 or so the producers made off the parents ponied up to have it created.  No wonder Gia passed on a birthday party this year.

The video wasn't just for fun. It was professionally produced to launch her girl group. Gia put down the eyeliner and pick up a book. Honestly it makes me sad. I wish she had half as much encouragement to do well in school.

• Love 4

There are plenty of child stars out working without their parents by their side everyday. Not sure how this story equates to Gia being out in the public without parental supervision. And a quick peek at the talent agency's page shows they link themselves back to every network, magazine, tv show and celebrity their kids are tied to. I'm sure when a kid lands a spot on Law n Order their hoping the show's fans notice the kid, just like they'd be hoping RH fans carry this group. They'd be dumb not to use the exposure. I think all this negative press is just a desperate attempt to make Theresa look even worse (why is noone attacking the other 2 parents involved, their kids are dressed just as inappropriate) and all it will do in the end is bring more attention to this new "girl group". Whatever. Let the kid have some fun in the midst of all the shit that is her life.

• Love 5

There are plenty of child stars out working without their parents by their side everyday. Not sure how this story equates to Gia being out in the public without parental supervision. And a quick peek at the talent agency's page shows they link themselves back to every network, magazine, tv show and celebrity their kids are tied to. I'm sure when a kid lands a spot on Law n Order their hoping the show's fans notice the kid, just like they'd be hoping RH fans carry this group. They'd be dumb not to use the exposure. I think all this negative press is just a desperate attempt to make Theresa look even worse (why is noone attacking the other 2 parents involved, their kids are dressed just as inappropriate) and all it will do in the end is bring more attention to this new "girl group". Whatever. Let the kid have some fun in the midst of all the shit that is her life.

It wasn't just about Gia not having a parent by her side but add in what she and her family are going through along with no or little parental supervision. She is only 13 years old and no matter how mature they or some viewers think she is, she is still just 13 and is ill equipped to deal with this sort of pressure.

Criticizing Teresa's decision here, IMO, does not amount/equate to "attacking" her. Are the other parents on a TV show and have they allowed cameras to film their kids at some of their most awkward moments or private discussions? It was Xist that gave the video to PH to blog about it in his gossip column, as free advertisement for the group. IMO, they were banking on Teresa's fan base to carry this group but they failed to realize her fan base has shrunk to a very small, but very vocal, group compared to what it was just a few short years ago. It is the talent agency that decided to capitalize on/use the NJ show to promote a "girl group" and in doing so they opened the door to the criticism.

• Love 5

I am also sure the other parents don't owe thousands of dollars to creditors and are not going to jail for fraud.    It's Theresa's decision making that I am criticizing here, not the fact that Gia and her little friends made a video.   Most 13 year old girls would love to be in a girl band and do a video.   And parents with money would indulge them.   The problem is that Theresa HAS NO MONEY.    She spends what she doesn't have, then spends some more.   Then wonders why she is going to jail.

• Love 13

I am also sure the other parents don't owe thousands of dollars to creditors and are not going to jail for fraud.    It's Theresa's decision making that I am criticizing here, not the fact that Gia and her little friends made a video.   Most 13 year old girls would love to be in a girl band and do a video.   And parents with money would indulge them.   The problem is that Theresa HAS NO MONEY.    She spends what she doesn't have, then spends some more.   Then wonders why she is going to jail.

Make no mistake these kids aren't singing-they are dancing to a Britney Spears song with about four outfit changes and little Milania comes in at the end-for no apparent reason.  http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/index.ssf/2014/10/gia_giudice_band_video_3kt_teresa_giudice_real_housewives_of_new_jersey.html

I now know why my parents could afford to send three kids to college-they didn't indulge our every whim.  Gia has been with this talent agency for seven years I am thinking maybe performance, outside of reality TV, just isn't her thing.  The make-up was in appropriate to the song as the song was Circus and Gia's make-up looked like a bloody clown.  Happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Gia.  She shouldn't be getting any bog gifts for awhile after this $10,000.00 extravaganza.

It wasn't just about Gia not having a parent by her side but add in what she and her family are going through along with no or little parental supervision. She is only 13 years old and no matter how mature they or some viewers think she is, she is still just 13 and is ill equipped to deal with this sort of pressure.

Criticizing Teresa's decision here, IMO, does not amount/equate to "attacking" her. Are the other parents on a TV show and have they allowed cameras to film their kids at some of their most awkward moments or private discussions? It was Xist that gave the video to PH to blog about it in his gossip column, as free advertisement for the group. IMO, they were banking on Teresa's fan base to carry this group but they failed to realize her fan base has shrunk to a very small, but very vocal, group compared to what it was just a few short years ago. It is the talent agency that decided to capitalize on/use the NJ show to promote a "girl group" and in doing so they opened the door to the criticism.

The parents have absolute control over what the talent agency does with their children-especially when they are writing the check.  I agree Teresa's fan base has shrunk and I don't think this will revive it.

• Love 3

Make no mistake these kids aren't singing-they are dancing to a Britney Spears song with about four outfit changes and little Milania comes in at the end-for no apparent reason.  http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/index.ssf/2014/10/gia_giudice_band_video_3kt_teresa_giudice_real_housewives_of_new_jersey.html

I now know why my parents could afford to send three kids to college-they didn't indulge our every whim.  Gia has been with this talent agency for seven years I am thinking maybe performance, outside of reality TV, just isn't her thing.  The make-up was in appropriate to the song as the song was Circus and Gia's make-up looked like a bloody clown.  Happy Halloween, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Gia.  She shouldn't be getting any bog gifts for awhile after this $10,000.00 extravaganza.

The parents have absolute control over what the talent agency does with their children-especially when they are writing the check.  I agree Teresa's fan base has shrunk and I don't think this will revive it.

ITA, the parents hold ultimate control over what they allow this agency to do concerning their daughters. Not only will this NOT help Teresa's fan base increase but it might shrink it further and it is not helping the girls group either.

• Love 3

That's great Teresa. Your eldest daughter has professional aspirations of becoming a criminal defense attorney and what do you do? Goad her to become a music video ho.

Edited by Rahul
  • Love 5
IMO, they were banking on Teresa's fan base to carry this group but they failed to realize her fan base has shrunk to a very small, but very vocal, group compared to what it was just a few short years ago.

Well, there's always the pedo demographic.

Teresa raged at Danielle for having a police record and for being a "prostitution whore", yet here she is, a convicted felon who's prepping her kid for the lead in a remake of Pretty Baby. Gotta love the irony.

• Love 8

why is noone attacking the other 2 parents involved, their kids are dressed just as inappropriate

I believe that the negative reaction to the video includes everyone involved.......not just Teresa and Gia.

The other two girls and their families were not specifically addressed because this forum and especially this thread are about Teresa.

• Love 4

Well, there's always the pedo demographic.

Teresa raged at Danielle for having a police record and for being a "prostitution whore", yet here she is, a convicted felon who's prepping her kid for the lead in a remake of Pretty Baby. Gotta love the irony.

Exactly. In my opinion, this is wildly inappropriate. If anything, Gia should follow a path like Disney or better yet, go to school and get involved in after school groups. This video should be 17+ at least.

• Love 4

Is the video a spoof of something?  I'm not really sure how to take it…maybe it's a demo for future dancing jobs?

Thank you for this-I guess I am just not getting the marketing for this girl group thing.  They sort of dance-more like pose with their butts sticking out while Britney Spears sings???  I am not sure who would pay to see these "girls" perform live but it seemed to me like changing clothes and strutting around.  Kiddie burlesque??? My kids are in college so I must have missed the commercial application, I don't recall them ever being interested in this type of thing-just the music videos with the singer performing.  It would not be my first miss.

Thanks Wire Wrap for the info on the why-I just usually think of groups as being singers not what these girls are doing.  I actually think they could have picked up On Display, On Display pretty cheap and really cashed in on RHONJ.  After all wasn't the song about Teresa?  According to Teresa.  

My concern as a mother is that the "lead" is 16 years old.  To me, there is a world of difference between 13 year old and 16 year olds were this group to tour-again I don't know who would buy tickets but that is just me, I would be concerned about a 16 year old's influence.

• Love 5

Thank you for this-I guess I am just not getting the marketing for this girl group thing.  They sort of dance-more like pose with their butts sticking out while Britney Spears sings???  I am not sure who would pay to see these "girls" perform live but it seemed to me like changing clothes and strutting around.  Kiddie burlesque??? My kids are in college so I must have missed the commercial application, I don't recall them ever being interested in this type of thing-just the music videos with the singer performing.  It would not be my first miss.

Thanks Wire Wrap for the info on the why-I just usually think of groups as being singers not what these girls are doing.  I actually think they could have picked up On Display, On Display pretty cheap and really cashed in on RHONJ.  After all wasn't the song about Teresa?  According to Teresa.  

My concern as a mother is that the "lead" is 16 years old.  To me, there is a world of difference between 13 year old and 16 year olds were this group to tour-again I don't know who would buy tickets but that is just me, I would be concerned about a 16 year old's influence.

ITA, I don't think the parents, including Teresa/Joe have thought this through.

ITA, I don't think the parents, including Teresa/Joe have thought this through.

I have nothing to base this on-but I sure hope Mrs. Giudice has her court fines and restitution paid up.  If I recall and I will look for it Teresa is not suppose to be entering into contracts and the like until her fines and restitution is paid off.  I just have a feeling that someone in the US Attorneys' Office or Federal Probation office is probably scratching their head saying-does this woman just not get it?

• Love 2

I have nothing to base this on-but I sure hope Mrs. Giudice has her court fines and restitution paid up.  If I recall and I will look for it Teresa is not suppose to be entering into contracts and the like until her fines and restitution is paid off.  I just have a feeling that someone in the US Attorneys' Office or Federal Probation office is probably scratching their head saying-does this woman just not get it?

Knowing Teresa, she thinks that because the contract is for Gia that it doesn't count. Where is her new Lawyer and how stupid is Xist Talent Agency for not paying attention to the terms of Teresa's/Joe's Plea Deal? I wonder if the Feds will step in if she did sign a contract for Gia?

• Love 2

Knowing Teresa, she thinks that because the contract is for Gia that it doesn't count. Where is her new Lawyer and how stupid is Xist Talent Agency for not paying attention to the terms of Teresa's/Joe's Plea Deal? I wonder if the Feds will step in if she did sign a contract for Gia?

Well it is Teresa's money-whether or not it was for Gia's benefit is irrelevant.  If it were paying $10,000.00 for school tuition I could maybe see it.  I just don't think reality has sunk in for Teresa.  Maybe when the mansion is foreclosed on they can sit around and watch Gia's video-it is just a little under one month's payment.

Well it is Teresa's money-whether or not it was for Gia's benefit is irrelevant.  If it were paying $10,000.00 for school tuition I could maybe see it.  I just don't think reality has sunk in for Teresa.  Maybe when the mansion is foreclosed on they can sit around and watch Gia's video-it is just a little under one month's payment.

Oh, I agree, I just see Teresa saying it was Gia's money from her Bravo paycheck and she just signed the contract because Gia is under 18! I would hope the Feds looked at the kids savings account to see if there were any big deposits made right before or even after Teresa/Joe filed BK. I have no doubts that they hid as much money as they could before filing and more so after they had to withdraw the BK. Joe admitted he knew fairly quickly they were under Federal investigation after the failed BK, I am also sure Teresa was informed of this as well but chose to ignore that fact.

Edited by WireWrap

After watching a bit of the 3KT Circus two things struck me...one, they sounded like most of what is on the Top 40 stations, catchy enough I guess and the other is that I see Gia as a confident talented kid.  I wonder if Melissa thinks that they are display, lol.   

• Love 1

Teresa will never get it. She is a moron and a horrible mother. She is pimping her kid for money. No real surprise there. The best thing that could happen to those girls is to have both parents in jail at the same time. It couldn't be worse than those to Pieces of crap that call themselves parents.

Might hurt in the short run but would be a blessing over the long haul.    

• Love 6

I'm pretty sure the girls did the vocals.  It's not Britney's voice, and the vocals are amateurish.  So how much did it cost to use the song?

The dancing was pretty awful too.

Low-rent all around.

Here is how you do it if you do it legally.  If not You Tube takes it down.  Apparently the mechanical license is a given and quite inexpensive-the creative is negotiated with the owner of the song.  Maybe that is where some of the $$$$ comes in.

I'm pretty sure the girls did the vocals.  It's not Britney's voice, and the vocals are amateurish.  So how much did it cost to use the song?

The dancing was pretty awful too.

Low-rent all around.

If you listen, there is only 1 girl singing and rapping. Gia and the other dancer only lip-sync IMO. It is the same voice when all 3 girls "sing".

After watching a bit of the 3KT Circus two things struck me...one, they sounded like most of what is on the Top 40 stations, catchy enough I guess and the other is that I see Gia as a confident talented kid.  I wonder if Melissa thinks that they are display, lol.

I am prepared to duck some rotten tomatoes. Ok here goes ,if it weren't for the fact that the Guidices bankrolled this and the skimpy outfits I thought the video was great (ducks). I thought Gia looked great and is very talented. I hope she doesn't put all her eggs in one basket and continues to excell at school. I hope I'm not shunned for this

• Love 4