Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

HOLY SHITBALLS, LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!

http://friendlydish.com/2013/07/26/shocking-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-expose-all-is-revealed-explained/#comments

Talk about an expose...About ALL of them there thieves, not just the Guidices.  

Since it isn't totally related to the Guidice trial, I'm going to find maybe a more appropriate thread to post it in.

It's lengthy....Grab your drink or your coffee and a snack, and settle in for a long, very informative read.  I can guarantee you'll find it worth your time.  

(And it's a killer way to spend a Friday night being entertained!)

I am reading but then this disclaimer dashed my dreams.

***UPDATE***

As expected, the majority of this has proven to be merely speculation and opinion. The following selection on the dispute between Joe and his parents was ENTIRELY lifted from a comment left on AATRH.com

Edited by BostonBlonde
  • Love 1

Do you suppose there's ANY chance Teresa will blurt out to the judge upon sentencing:

PROSECUTION WHOREEEEEE!!!!!!!

It would be pretty lulzy if she did, whilst flipping the table.

Best. Post. Ever!

As Kyle Richards would whine: "I'm jelly!"

Kudos!!

• Love 2

Back in Season 4, Teresa was selling stories to tabloids, the most controversial of which was Joe going to prison. . . .oops that backfired.  During her stroll down tabloid lane she got one of the tabloids to pay for a lavish vow renewal.  The farce was suppose to be the finale of the season.  Instead she managed to totally piss everyone off so no one on the cast attended.  It was featured in In Touch Magazine   http://rumorfix.com/2011/09/teresa-and-joe-giudice-renew-their-vows/  covered the authenticity of the Giudices love.  Here is another report complete with a Jonas brother in attendance http://www.realitytea.com/2011/09/09/photos-teresa-giudice-has-a-second-wedding-to-save-marriage-wears-25000-wedding-dress/  I was thinking with both Teresa and Joe facing prison wouldn't it be nice for Bravo to foot the bill of yet another

vow renewal? 

I mean Bravo has to come up with all these ways to save her for next season why not a very Bravo wedding?  Of course my idea is to fire her after the Reunion taping Sunday.

• Love 1

Persnickety - the Friendlydish just made my night (like Zoeysmom being a Welfare Ho). In this case I'm going with believing what's actually been proven in the court of law.

I heard VP Rules is starting again soon? Looking forward to seeing you there.

• Love 2

I know that Teresa has to make money but ....... https://celebrity.ya...-us-weekly.html

I hope she is perfecting her hooch recipes for the big house.

I want the cameras there on the day she gets out - to see the cumulative result of 15 months without the crayola people. That hairline alone...

Sorry "pruno" lol  prunolicious ..

with a Jonas brother in attendance

WTF? the same one who is working on Kathy's house?!

Edited by chabelisaywow
  • Love 1

Back in Season 4, Teresa was selling stories to tabloids, the most controversial of which was Joe going to prison. . . .oops that backfired.  During her stroll down tabloid lane she got one of the tabloids to pay for a lavish vow renewal.  The farce was suppose to be the finale of the season.  Instead she managed to totally piss everyone off so no one on the cast attended.  It was featured in In Touch Magazine   http://rumorfix.com/2011/09/teresa-and-joe-giudice-renew-their-vows/  covered the authenticity of the Giudices love.  Here is another report complete with a Jonas brother in attendance http://www.realitytea.com/2011/09/09/photos-teresa-giudice-has-a-second-wedding-to-save-marriage-wears-25000-wedding-dress/  I was thinking with both Teresa and Joe facing prison wouldn't it be nice for Bravo to foot the bill of yet another

vow renewal? 

I mean Bravo has to come up with all these ways to save her for next season why not a very Bravo wedding?  Of course my idea is to fire her after the Reunion taping Sunday.

Oooh, do tell...Is it the same Jonas brother who showed up at Kathy's construction site for the new home????

When the presentence report is filed there is a lot about their vocation and I think they did a 'keeping up with the Joneses for purposes' of the show claim for why the had all the stuff.  Oh and they said production filled their house with furniture.  So I guess the show was part of it-couldn't be helped.

The "keeping up with the Joneses" excuse was proclaimed by the defense, and it was in reference to friends, not fellow HW's. The judge even admonished them for this by saying if they had to spend like this to impress or keep pace with their friends, then they're not friends to have. Time wise, it also makes sense, because they obviously obtained a lot of the crooked loans to order to build the gaudy Chateau Juicy, already in construction or already built in season 1. Whether they continued to spend beyond their means because of their newfound stardom is certainly a possibility.

As for Bravo deliberating over continued filming of Teresa and Joe - are they that tone deaf? I don't get it. Maybe that was just dumb gossip.

Persnickety - the Friendlydish just made my night (like Zoeysmom being a Welfare Ho). In this case I'm going with believing what's actually been proven in the court of law.

I heard VP Rules is starting again soon? Looking forward to seeing you there.

Isn't that a damned fascinating read?  It sure explains some of the stuff that's confused me with these chuckefucks falling out of favor with each other over the seasons.  Not a lot of finger-pointing at the Guidices, which makes me think someone they know might be the source (although clearly could not have written it, unless that editor cleaned up a ton of typos and grammatical butchering...or maybe Teresa's ghostwriter drafted it up? Hmmmmm).

I will definitely be in the VPR thread.  Wherever Stassi goes, snark follows...and I always follow the snark!

• Love 1

Can we write the Feds and request that Teresa serves her time in the Connecticut Prison? I think she might, just might, begin to learn her lesson there. Going to the Facility in WV would not have the same impact IMO.

https://gma.yahoo.com/video/real-housewives-star-told-judge-123835217.html

You know, jail is jail. It can be relatively comfortable, but a cage is a cage, no matter how gilded. If you have visits that are not through a screen with a phone, you are strip-searched before and after. Any jail is full of humiliation.

Just sayin'.

• Love 3

I don't lay blame on the defense attorneys.  They can only do so much.  They can't 'force' Tre and Joe to do what is in their best interest.  They can only advise them.  Let's face it.  They didn't have a whole lot of 'defense' to work with.  Tre and Joe have no respect for the law.  They have proved that over and over again.  I don't get the judge's words to Joe except that maybe she doesn't know about all his priors.

As I stated a number of pages back, the judge relies on the federal probation officer's pre sentencing report when determining a sentence and this case seems no difference.  Kudos to that PO.  He/she apparently did their homework.

Of course Tre didn't want her brother there.  He is another face of RHNJ and her pride got in the way.  It was actually a smart move. 

Their interview on Monday with Andy will be like all their other interviews with Andy.  There will be nothing said except that they love their four beautiful daughters.  That will be it and it will be a complete waste of time to even watch (even though I probably will).

If I had a wish come true ~ the Judge would be pouring Fabillini freely in the WWHL 'one on one' clubhouse on Monday night.  Let me guess, is Gia performing?  My dream tonight will probably be Milania walking up to the Judge and demanding a vodka straight with no ice 'give me it you old troll' while hanging onto a leash to her real unicorn.

Other than my dreams, I expect it will be a soft interview.  Now, if they show up with a huge fat check made payable to "The People We Scammed", I would watch.

Someone on another site asked me what am I going to complain about next when Tre goes into the slammer.  I said nothing.  I'm pleased with the sentences.  I'll send her some rag mags with Joe on the cover, Top Ramen, stationary with a mini golf pencil.  And yes, I said "My idea of a muffin basket." 

I

• Love 1

HOLY SHITBALLS, LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!

http://friendlydish.com/2013/07/26/shocking-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-expose-all-is-revealed-explained/#comments

Talk about an expose...About ALL of them there thieves, not just the Guidices.  

Since it isn't totally related to the Guidice trial, I'm going to find maybe a more appropriate thread to post it in.

It's lengthy....Grab your drink or your coffee and a snack, and settle in for a long, very informative read.  I can guarantee you'll find it worth your time.  

(And it's a killer way to spend a Friday night being entertained!)

Most of this "article"/information was taken from 2/3 bloggers/sites. Famewhorgagas/Faux Reality and All About Truth. All of them are VERY pro-Teresa and VERY anti-everyone else in the cast. I am not saying that there isn't some truth to these "rumors" but no one was ever able to show any proof for most of them. Even this article itself, tried to make Teresa and Dina look like victims while putting all the others on blast. Funny, for an article/blog revealing all the shady illegal and violent activities of everyone else, how did they miss Joe Giudice's violent, criminal past? I wonder if Teresa, herself, was the "source" for most/all the information for the initial blogger, I would not put it past her.  JMO 

• Love 8

I think it is only because she will be getting a chunk of change. I think she will add nothing but I am hoping the other twin Teresa, goes after her for bringing out such a nasty rumor about her family.

Editorial from NJ paper-warning it is harsh. One observation: "Teresa Giudice knew she had four children when she broke the law. If she wants to play the violin for sympathy, she can join the orchestra in prison." http://www.northjersey.com/opinion/doblin-chapters-close-for-teresa-giudice-and-nazerah-bugg-1.1101355

This is an amazing article. Beautifully written and 100% true.

• Love 3

I don't think she's anywhere close to being fired.  Bravo went as far as to run a NJ marathon the night of the sentencing.  They're going to capitalize on this for as long as they can.  And it wouldn't surprise me if they are already filming next season.  Like it or not, Teresa has a huge fan base and Bravo knows it. Then there's the curious factor - people who may tune in to watch an episode or two just to see what she's all about.  I bet ratings for the WWHL interview are through the roof.

Having said that - I'm not sure about the future of the franchise at all.  I've said before - I don't think the Gorgas can carry it, Dina hasn't worked out, I doubt Amber will be back (that's a plus though), and I think the jury is still out on the twin's popularity. Jac and Kathy would probably come back full time if asked, but Kathy is boring and neither she nor Jac bring much without Teresa in the picture. Rosie is ok when she's sober but drunk Rosie looking for love gets old fast.  She would need something else to do. (All of that my opinion, of course).

So it will be interesting to see what Bravo does. You know if they can film Teresa walking into the prison doors, they'll be there.

• Love 4

I don't think she's anywhere close to being fired.  Bravo went as far as to run a NJ marathon the night of the sentencing.  They're going to capitalize on this for as long as they can.  And it wouldn't surprise me if they are already filming next season.  Like it or not, Teresa has a huge fan base and Bravo knows it. Then there's the curious factor - people who may tune in to watch an episode or two just to see what she's all about.  I bet ratings for the WWHL interview are through the roof.

Having said that - I'm not sure about the future of the franchise at all.  I've said before - I don't think the Gorgas can carry it, Dina hasn't worked out, I doubt Amber will be back (that's a plus though), and I think the jury is still out on the twin's popularity. Jac and Kathy would probably come back full time if asked, but Kathy is boring and neither she nor Jac bring much without Teresa in the picture. Rosie is ok when she's sober but drunk Rosie looking for love gets old fast.  She would need something else to do. (All of that my opinion, of course).

So it will be interesting to see what Bravo does. You know if they can film Teresa walking into the prison doors, they'll be there.

They'll drag it out.  It'll be about Juicy coping with the girls while Teresa is in prison, then vice versa.  Maybe she'll divorce Juicy and she'll start dating on the season after that.

While I agree that Bravo will milk the Giudice situation, the NJ franchise has been fading for the past two seasons with Teresa as a main Housewife.  Overall Teresa's situation is not bringing in good ratings, but this is a dramatic moment and Bravo is going to jump on it.  There has been no other moment this season as dramatic as this, but this has been three or so years in the making, but Bravo has jumped on other dramatic moments this season involving other cast members like the Gotti-Twins situation and Amber's husband's shenanigans. 

• Love 1

Wait...Teresa and Joe had that ridiculous, blow-out faux 2nd wedding for the season finale but no one came? Was it filmed by Bravo or not, I wonder, because if it was I think Bravo needs to cough up the footage in a Very Special Episode right now. 

That castle or wherever it was filmed at was where Kevin and Danielle Jonas had their wedding.  Teresa probably saw their wedding and wanted one for herself too.  

• Love 1

'Powerful' is putting it mildly. Alfred Dobler, wrote a commanding, insightful article. It puts the harsh truths right there on display for us on just how much the public feels absorbed, and even compelled, to follow people like the Giudices. In reality, they are nothing more than drain sludge where all the evils of humanity collect in a slimy pool. It's definitely a modern social behavior that Psychologists and Sociologists should be giving college classes on.  It isn't a very nice picture of human behavior, that's for sure. It goes right to the root of the problems we have in society. We are intrigued by greed and excess. Maybe it's because we feel that we can commit the crimes against all we believe in by doing it vicariously through reality stars, or maybe we feel superior in some ways by judging their unscrupulous behaviors. Perhaps understanding how our thinking is manipulated and what they really are may help keep reality shows in perspective and we can begin to learn what's important in life, and what's not.

Edited by HumblePi
  • Love 5

While I agree that Bravo will milk the Giudice situation, the NJ franchise has been fading for the past two seasons with Teresa as a main Housewife.  Overall Teresa's situation is not bringing in good ratings, but this is a dramatic moment and Bravo is going to jump on it.  There has been no other moment this season as dramatic as this, but this has been three or so years in the making, but Bravo has jumped on other dramatic moments this season involving other cast members like the Gotti-Twins situation and Amber's husband's shenanigans. 

A couple of years ago Anderson Cooper had Teresa on his show and showed a Reunion clip where Teresa said to Caroline, "blubber, blubber, blubber."  he commented she acted like a 12 year old. Of course Teresa was her usual dumbstruck self.  Anderson had her back on the next day on to apologize.  Truly a WTF moment.  Bravo has been milking Teresa for a very long time and I agree pretty much after Season 3 they should have been looking for a new star.  By Season 4 everyone was so tired of Teresa gossiping about Melissa-but Bravo kept it up until ratings and cast members bailed after Season 5. 

I think it is a perfectly good time to put Teresaout to pasture for Bravo shows.  She is not stand alone interesting. her kids aren't anything special-I always wonder how many hours of filming does it take to get a Milania, "butthole" comment.  Gia has been working on her acting skills since Season1 so I question the authenticity of those moments and the fact-Teresa tells her absolutely nothing about the case.  So this latest Victoria Gotti thing-senseless.  Victoria Gotti and Teresa spent exactly four days of filming together on "Celebrity Apprentice" along with 12-14 other people-just how close was the relationship?  It is only a relationship when Vistoria wants camera time.

• Love 3

What actually happens to these grifters if they can't and/or won't pay the restitution? The $200,000 she neglected to bring this week and the $400,000 they were directly instructed to pay? And what happens to the $13.4 million they have to repay? How many of us believe that they will ever pay a dime? Do we still have a debtors prison in this country where they can go?

Oh yeah and I am NOT watching them on Monday because they won't have anything interesting or new to say. It will be that same old song and dance of being scared but strong for the kids. Blah, blah, blah. Short of them openly apologizing and admitting that they are total grifters and pieces of shit I can't imagine having any satisfaction in watching. What would bring satisfaction is having terrible ratings and them fading from TV forever.

• Love 1

I have a couple questions:

1. Obviously Joe and Teresa are nowhere near death, but they have this big debt to pay off ($13 million I think is the amount?) which I don't see them paying off before they pass on. So if there is still any debt left by the time they have passed, do their kids get stuck with the debt?

2. When the girls are old enough to go to college, I'm assuming due to the debt and everything else, the girls would have to pay for it with loans. But obviously due to their parents' history I don't see them being able to get a loan very easily. So can a relative sign for the loan? If they can't get a loan, is there some other way for them to get their college education? The parents have a faulty credit history, not them. It would be unfair if the college didn't find some way for them to get their education just because the parents were crooks.

I have a couple questions:

1. Obviously Joe and Teresa are nowhere near death, but they have this big debt to pay off ($13 million I think is the amount?) which I don't see them paying off before they pass on. So if there is still any debt left by the time they have passed, do their kids get stuck with the debt?

2. When the girls are old enough to go to college, I'm assuming due to the debt and everything else, the girls would have to pay for it with loans. But obviously due to their parents' history I don't see them being able to get a loan very easily. So can a relative sign for the loan? If they can't get a loan, is there some other way for them to get their college education? The parents have a faulty credit history, not them. It would be unfair if the college didn't find some way for them to get their education just because the parents were crooks.

I'm no expert but I doubt very much that any children would inherit the debt of their parents after the parents die.

As for college, unless the relatives can help them out with some money, maybe they'll have to do what many college students do to pay for their college. They work and save up money, then go to a community college and hold a part time job while attending. As the old saying goes 'where there's a will, there's a way' and if they have a strong enough desire and initiative to get a college degree, then they will make it happen all on their own.

It goes away.   They may try to levy on the estate but if there is no estate left, whatever is still owed is just written off.   This debt is Theresa and  Joe's no one else's, unless someone stupidly signs as a guarantor of the payment.

The girls can still get federal loans that do not require a co-signer if they have no money to pay for school regardless of their parents' credit.   It's based on income, not credit.   

Edited by merylinkid
  • Love 2

No expert here either, but my guess is that the debt goes unpaid, sort of like the debt that O.J, Simpson owes to the Goldman family due to the civil case that they won. It is a moral victory but no one expects full payment.  

This is another thing that bugs the hell out of me when people like the Guidices continue to refinance their homes over and over again.  It's like they use the home as an ATM, get the money out, spend it and it is never to be seen again.  Eventually it all catches up to them, but they shrug their shoulders, say that you can't get blood from a stone, and let the taxpayers/future mortgage holders/general public clean up their messes.

• Love 2

So are the Guidice's going to finally lose the mansion? I don't understand how they have able to hang on to it for this long. If they owe 13 million how have they been paying their mortgage, and still driving the Benz's?  Also, a lot has been mentioned about Joe raising the kids alone. Are they taking "turns" in prison? Is Teresa going first then after she is out Joe will go to serve his time? Is he being deported or not? 

• Love 1

ITA with the poster who said that the $200k that Teresa was supposed to bring to court is coming from the reunion - it's probably money that Andy held back on her contract.  She probably thought the reunion would have taped by now and she would have had the cash in hand.

If they sell all the properties for what they are asking, that would seem to cover only 4.5 million or so.  Then there are the court fines that were just levied.  If she can still hang on to bravo, it would take about 20 years for her to make up the rest because I assume interest has been accruing.  And that doesn't include having taxes taken out and living expenses.

Edited by jinjer

I wonder about their living expenses too. Let's say Theresa and Joe manage to "earn" $300,000 in the next few months with exclusives interviews or maybe a book deal. How much of that could they keep for living expenses and their kids? Is there a specific percentage that's going to be seized on any future earnings?

I don't care if the mansion isn't worth what's owed. They shouldn't be allowed to stay there. It's like there's been no real punishment for these fools the past few months still living it up in mansions and luxury cars. Thank goodness there's finally some consequences with their tiny sentences. At least it's something

Edited by charming
  • Love 6

I am not a bankruptcy attorney or even a "creditors' attorney" but I have dealt with foreclosures; judgements etc. so I think this is how it shakes out.

As long as the Giudices' were in bankruptcy legally, the creditors listed on their petition can't go after them directly. It was only fairly recently that the bankruptcy was formally dismissed. Many of the on-line reports were wrong as the bankruptcy did NOT discharge the debts owed because of the fraud but merely closed out the bankruptcy proceedings and so the creditors are now able to proceed against the Giudices.

The two homes are mortgaged and the mortgage lenders have first priority over any other creditors - that's how secured liens work. I would imagine the Giudices have been paying their mortgages because otherwise there would be foreclosure actions by the mortgage holders. So long as the mortgage holder is getting the payments, they are not going to foreclose.

Restitution can NOT be discharged so whatever fines and restitution are owed will follow them until they die - and even after to the extent they leave an estate. You can't be forced to pay 100% of your earnings so they would be on a payment plan based on that.

Taxes can NOT be discharged and they will owe any taxes forever - with interest accumulating.

Judgments by non-secured creditors do have a "statute of limitations" in terms of how long you can attempt to collect them. I know in California, once you get a judgment, it's valid for 10 years and I think that it can be extended. Once you have a judgment, you can then attempt to seize any assets of the debtor by sending notice to banks, employers. People with judgments will often hire someone to find assets.

Because the Giudices have actually been making a lot of money in the past few years - i.e. Bravo salary; appearances; sales of books and whatever else, they have been able to support their lavish lifestyle through those earnings. And of course, the houses have no equity and so long as the mortgage holder is being paid, they can stay in the home.

I'm not sure if it's been answered but attorneys - especially criminal attorneys - will get a hefty retainer up front which is generally a fairly good estimate of what the costs will be if it goes to trial. An attorney would be a fool if they thought any of their criminal clients were going to pay AFTER services had been rendered. Hell, the Giudices stiffed their fertility doctor LOL. And IMO the attorneys did well by the Giudices in terms of getting fairly low sentences for the amount of fraud. It is not the responsibility of the attorney to fill out the assets of the defendant anymore than a bankruptcy attorney takes responsibility for making sure that the bankruptcy petition is accurate. The Giudices lied on their bankruptcy petition despite advice from their bankruptcy attorney and I am sure their criminal attorneys warned them to be honest on the pre-sentencing report as well.

These people are stupid and greedy and filled with hubris. For many years, they chose to keep up their lavish lifestyle rather than make any attempt to pay back their creditors. If they had downsized their lifestyle immediately and used a large percentage of their earnings from the past few years to make payment to those they owed, I would bet Teresa would NOT be going to jail and Joe would have a shorter sentence because it would have shown genuine remorse.

As a small aside, Martha Stewart did NOT serve time in Danbury although she requested placement there to be close to her family. It was denied based on proximity to the media. 

• Love 9
These people are stupid and greedy and filled with hubris. For many years, they chose to keep up their lavish lifestyle rather than make any attempt to pay back their creditors. If they had downsized their lifestyle immediately and used a large percentage of their earnings from the past few years to make payment to those they owed, I would bet Teresa would NOT be going to jail and Joe would have a shorter sentence because it would have shown genuine remorse.

Very true. So very true. As I saw it, the judge was mainly baffled as to why they continued the charade without any attempt to rectify the situation. Gavel down.  bam, bam.  I agree they would have gotten off lighter if they mad made any attempts to make payments or , not hide even more. 

• Love 3

At the end of the day, who decides what percentage of any future income they can keep?

I agree with others. If they would have immediately started making payments, even small ones, to their creditors over the last few years, I believe their sentence would have been shorter.

• Love 4

Now that Teresa and Joe have been convicted, if Andy is in fact withholding payment for a WWHL special about the outcome, is he walking a fine line between Teresa already being employed and giving a convict money for an interview? I thought laws are set that prevent people from directly profitting off of their crimes? Sure, I see the Giudice's ignoring that but if that's the case I would think Andy/Bravo and any mags would back off as too not get into any trouble over it, if that is in fact true. I never looked up if it really happened as my brother said, but when we saw The Wolf Of Wall Street, he told me the real Jordan Beltford did not earn money for the rights to the story, that it went to paying off his victims and that's why a lot of TV movies based on real criminals are "unauthorized stories." Could the courts have it set up that if the Giudice's do interviews, any earnings are pre-arranged to go directly to paying off the debt?  

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 1

All this prison talk has brought my secret addiction to life again. Few years ago between jobs, I got hooked on the prison shows on TV. (Love the Prison Wives one). Because of too much time on my hands this morning I was perusing the WV & CT "prison camps" ,as they are called. The one in WV is claimed to be the cushiest of all federal ones & is nicknamed "Camp Cupcake". The one in CT is nicknamed "Camp Fed". I use that term for all the low security "camps". Each site had their handbook listed for incoming "guests " (my term not theirs ). I skimmed thru it (approx 100 pages) & I found it quite fascinating. Tre Tre better be deciding what shoes she wants for her approx 5 pair of shoes they can have. ( work shoes, athletic shoes, shower shoes etc) Think for the most part they are issued to them or bought thru the commissary. Probably wouldn't be hard for most of us to decide but since she probably has 500+ pairs & mostly stilettos this may be one of many hardships for her (lol). Or were her shoes surrendered as assets? I did see where clothing can't be adorned so there goes the Fabillini jeweled baseball cap. I actually started looking at the sites cuz my husband wanted to know if they have tennis courts, golf course or at least a putting range. I haven't gotten to the "recreational" section of the handbooks yet. There's also a list of commissary items. I'm sure it's not what she's used to but doesn't look too bad. Didn't see Milania hair products on list. Sorry I don't know how to link - I just googled Fed prisons in CT & WV.

Was it said what "Camp " Juicy is going to? I figure they didn't because it's probably based on where there's a vacancy at the time they have to " surrender". I do realize there are other factors in play when the courts or whoever decides esp when the "guests" are in the public eye.

I just thought of something - can you imagine how much incoming prison mail these two will generate from their loyal followers (& I guess haters too). Maybe Tre's "job" can be sorting thru her own mail at the Camp's post office.

• Love 2

ITA with the poster who said that the $200k that Teresa was supposed to bring to court is coming from the reunion - it's probably money that Andy held back on her contract.  She probably thought the reunion would have taped by now and she would have had the cash in hand.

If they sell all the properties for what they are asking, that would seem to cover only 4.5 million or so.  Then there are the court fines that were just levied.  If she can still hang on to bravo, it would take about years for her to make up the rest because I assume interest has been accruing.  And that doesn't include having taxes taken out and living expenses.

They only have about 100K in equity in their mansion and the other 2 properties are upside down, they owe more than they are worth and they did NOT list them at a price high enough to payoff the mortgages on either of them! Selling all 3 houses will not bring them any money or pay off even their court costs.

• Love 1

At the end of the day, who decides what percentage of any future income they can keep?

I agree with others. If they would have immediately started making payments, even small ones, to their creditors over the last few years, I believe their sentence would have been shorter.

There is a minimum monthly fine of say $500.00 a month-when Teresa is not incarcerated.  As she earns over say $5000.00 a month she must surrender 25% of her earnings.  So if she and Joe get  $100,000.00 for an interview the feds get $25,000.00.  I do not how it works when you have multiple penalties, taxes and fines.  Judgment creditors get in line but it is my understanding you can force someone into an INVOLUNTARY Chapter 7 and truly force them to liquidate.  Teresa's Versace dishes aren't going anywhere for a very long time-although I personally suggest that Joe have a friend have a yard sale and empty out Teresa's closet.

For example Wendy Feldman who owes over $4 million in restitution pays it off at $500.00 a month. 

They only have about 100K in equity in their mansion and the other 2 properties are upside down, they owe more than they are worth and they did NOT list them at a price high enough to payoff the mortgages on either of them! Selling all 3 houses will not bring them any money or pay off even their court costs.

Just so everyone knows the $400,000.00 plus in restitution-goes to Wells Fargo.  Their beach house and the house with the frigging linoleum floors in Lincoln Park both had third position mortgages through Wachovia (who I believe was bought out by Wells Fargo).  SO even thought those properties are upside down as part of their sentence they are required to pay Wells Fargo.    At the hearing there were reps from the IRS and FDIC-so I am anxious to see how much was spent with these folks dickering.

• Love 1

I question the appraisal which was actually $60,000.00 less than they owed-six months later it is on the market for $3.9 million-I think it is estimated by Zillow in the  low $2 million range.

Just so everyone knows the $400,000.00 plus in restitution-goes to Wells Fargo.  Their beach house and the house with the frigging linoleum floors in Lincoln Park both had third position mortgages through Wachovia (who I believe was bought out by Wells Fargo).  SO even thought those properties are upside down as part of their sentence they are required to pay Wells Fargo.    At the hearing there were reps from the IRS and FDIC-so I am anxious to see how much was spent with these folks dickering.

I don't really understand this, since it was my belief that the holder of the first mortgage gets dibs.  Anyone with a lien on it (like workmen or vendors) won't see a penny, ever.

Whatever wages that the government KNOWS about would probably be garnished, but my guess is that Teresa and Joe will attempt to make cash deals or deal under the table so there would be no way to track the exchange of money, provided they can find a person or entity willing to go along with this.  Juicy is seemingly "connected," so it isn;t out of the realm of possibilities.  

I'm spending much too much time over-thinking this Guidice crap.  I desperately hope that they don't end up having to go on public assistance because there is no way I want my tax dollars to be spent on EBT cards for these fools.  That would be such a slap in the face to the law-abiding public.

• Love 2

A question.

So, is it possible that Joe and Teresa, upon death,  no matter how much money they make, can't leave money legally to their children until the $13million is satisified?  Or in their estate would be a negative balance?  Or will it eventually go away? (The $13million?)  You know they love those kids. 

I don't really understand this, since it was my belief that the holder of the first mortgage gets dibs.  Anyone with a lien on it (like workmen or vendors) won't see a penny, ever.

Whatever wages that the government KNOWS about would probably be garnished, but my guess is that Teresa and Joe will attempt to make cash deals or deal under the table so there would be no way to track the exchange of money, provided they can find a person or entity willing to go along with this.  Juicy is seemingly "connected," so it isn;t out of the realm of possibilities.  

I'm spending much too much time over-thinking this Guidice crap.  I desperately hope that they don't end up having to go on public assistance because there is no way I want my tax dollars to be spent on EBT cards for these fools.  That would be such a slap in the face to the law-abiding public.

I think the reason Wells Fargo gets restitution is it because they were victims of the loan fraud-meaning the specific counts Teresa and Joe pled to involved those properties and the regardless of what Teresa and Joe sell them for they will have to pay Wells Fargo .  So the first and second lien holders may get paid 100% from the proceeds of the sale.  Contrast that with the house that fraud built-if there is only a first mortgage if the property sells for what is owed on it the victim has no pecuniary loss.  However, the Giudices are still guilty of the mortgage fraud.