Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Where Are They Now? Angie J. LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Nope. Only M.D.'s can prescribe meds.

I think NPs can also, and counselors who work under a psychiatrist (MD) usually can get a script written the same day. Dr. Paradise has resources, he's just not wasting them on this bovine.

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I had ONE xanax just one time in my life (my OB/GYN gave it to me for a procedure) and it was so amazing, I still think about it.  

I got it when I started having panic attacks when I was 23. I took it when I needed it. There were days I couldn't get through a shift at work without one. I refilled it a handful of times. Then I got a handle on the anxiety and panic attacks (still get them, but I have learned how to calm myself without drugs, and panic attacks are rare, now) and a year or so later I found half a bottle that I never finished in my drawer.

• Love 8

I’m not an emotional eater - I just eat a TON of food after coming down from a several day binge!  (I actually didn’t eat for days....?). 
AND I’m so offended by someone calling me out for being an active drug addict. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So, Dave has drugs, then? 

He must be doing ALL of them to think having Angie move in with him is a good idea. 

I literally would gladly chip in $100 to see her live in a park.   Had she found herself another Justin?  What kind of a guy would let her move on in, holy crap.  He'll never get rid of her. 

Edited by Snarkastikate
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Ewwww who tf becomes some random (super morbidly obese) lady’s caregiver after mere weeks??? Where is she finding these gems!

She must give a mean blowjob. That's all I can think of, it's not her personality and she doesn't have any money

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, Hellga said:

The musician guy from the park is back and helping her exercise.   Why aren't they exercising to his music, though?

I suspect the newfound friends are either buyers or suppliers. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 7

If Dave lives in this same complex, how are they going to fit all of her stuff in his apartment?  Presumably he had his own furniture already... Or is she putting some furniture into storage?  

• Love 1
Just now, Arynm said:

She must give a mean blowjob. That's all I can think of, it's not her personality and she doesn't have any money

A man would be taking a serious risk if he let her give him a blowjob.  She might mistake his johnson for a hotdog.....

• LOL 12
  • Love 2