Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Where are They Now? Brianne and Annjeanette LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Snoozefest. It's been 25 minutes to get a pregnancy test result. 

I missed that part.  Is there a reason she didn't go to the drugstore and buy a test?  They have been around for 35  years or more.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Did she just tell Erica to give her dog a bath or did I mishear?

I rewinded and yes, that bitch didn't even let Erica in the house 5 seconds before she told her to give the dog a bath because it was "her turn"

Just awful

Edited by Arynm
added info
  • Love 5

That is NOT a conversation between two lovers thinking of getting back together.  I caught up with a former colleague with whom I haven't spoken in ten years, last week, and it was a much livelier conversation than these two are having!  Only Erica is showing some real emotion. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

How blurry are they? I got 2 pairs from Eyemart last month, and they're so blurry I may as well have not bothered. They remade them for me 3 times. Still blurry. 

I've gotten progressives from Zenni. They worked well for me, and were cheap.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, PaTatertots said:
  Reveal spoiler

no spoiler, idk what it's doing 😂

Let's give Erica a good shake, shall we? She doesn't appreciate you, she needs a gofer

I have a spoiler. Can’t post here.  I hope it happens soon.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

"Its been a while since I seen her". Heaven help us. 

I think the incorrect usage of the English language is a prerequisite to appearing on any TLC show.   I have been binge-watching all seasons of Sister Wives ---please, don't ask why I am mistreating myself with that-- and all of the adults on that show have so much trouble with pronouns.  None of them understand what pronouns should follow prepositions.   Drives me crazy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Arynm said:

Did she just tell Erica to give her dog a bath or did I mishear?

"Wash the dog, so ya wanna resume this relationship?"
"Yes"
Where do they find these people? I got dumped for not watching The Mandalorian!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Unsung heroes. We should thank the bras for their service.

I read that as "unslung heroes."  I think I shall take mine off now and put on my pjs

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

"Wash the dog, so ya wanna resume this relationship?"
"Yes"
Where do they find these people? I got dumped for not watching The Mandalorian!

None of the partners on this trainwreck could be said to have healthy self esteem. 

• Love 6
Just now, Twopper said:

I read that as "unslung heroes."  I think I shall take mine off now and put on my pjs

I angle my webcam so I don’t have to wear a bra. My city is under another stay at home order so I figure...why bother.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, PaTatertots said:
  Reveal spoiler

no spoiler, idk what it's doing 😂

Let's give Erica a good shake, shall we? She doesn't appreciate you, she needs a gofer

My thoughts exactly.  Erica wasn't part of her future goals, that hurt Erica and so she said adios.....now she needs someone to wait on her so all of a sudden she "appreciates" her.  Hmmm Brianne doing so well is amazing.  The fistbumps were kinda cute.  Something's up with Rick, I don't trust that old dude at all.  

• Love 2

Something is seriously wrong with Brianne's face.   I don't know if that's consequences of being super-obese and having residual weird fat distribution, or dental issues, or just weird bone structure, but it just looks misshapen beyond someone habitually grimacing...

I do feel for her going into surgery alone.  I had to go alone into my broken arm surgery because my Mom couldn't fly in until several hours later...  but it was a far smaller impact surgery and I am a healthcare professional myself, it must have been a lot harder for a lay person facing a major surgery.  

(edited)
14 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:
16 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

They seem like two peas in a pod to me. 

Or, as Tennessee Ernie Ford said about the obese twins, Teensie and Weensie in an episode of “I Love Lucy,” “two watermelons in a patch.” 

Sorry about the italics, my iPad wants to be fancy 

image.jpeg.63896dad956b871b90f30a6944717497.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
Added photo
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I keep thinking of Meatloaf's "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad":

I want you (to take care of me)
I need you (to do everything for me)
But there ain't no way I'm every gonna love you (because I am a selfish, self-focused asshat)
Don't be sad
'Cause two out of three ain't bad

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

Today we had a 45-minute Zoom yoga class as part of a training at work. I foolishly volunteered to be the model. 36 other people around the country got to watch my chunky old ass get ordered around my living room in front of my giant purple shoe chair by a yogi with actual muscles. I'm still lightheaded. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

My thoughts exactly.  Erica wasn't part of her future goals, that hurt Erica and so she said adios.....now she needs someone to wait on her so all of a sudden she "appreciates" her.  Hmmm Brianne doing so well is amazing.  The fistbumps were kinda cute.  Something's up with Rick, I don't trust that old dude at all.  

I like her, I think she has a very sweet relationship with her step daughter. She does seem capable and has worked hard....I think she could do better.

• Love 2
Just now, Hellga said:

Something is seriously wrong with Brianne's face.   I don't know if that's consequences of being super-obese and having residual weird fat distribution, or dental issues, or just weird bone structure, but it just looks misshapen beyond someone habitually grimacing...

I wondered about her face, too.  Very unattractive woman.  Annjeanette is no prize, either. 

7 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

He looks like a living wart. 

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I angle my webcam so I don’t have to wear a bra. My city is under another stay at home order so I figure...why bother.

I just realized that I forgot to take my bra off when my work day was done.   I wear them because nice clothes don't look so good without bras, and I miss nice clothes so much I started wearing them just around the house when working remotely...   I never wear underwire, and I am a very standard size, so I am able to buy very comfortable bras.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I keep thinking of Meatloaf's "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad":

I want you (to take care of me)
I need you (to do everything for me)
But there ain't no way I'm every gonna love you (because I am a selfish, self-focused asshat)
Don't be sad
'Cause two out of three ain't bad

DEAD

• LOL 2