Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Where are They Now? Brianne and Annjeanette LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, aliya said:

How old is he? 60's? They could still be alive these days. My 90 yr old mother is still here and just had a pace maker put in Monday. My great aunt was over 100 when she died. So, maybe he has elderly parents he wants to provide for, especially if they were never able to save a lot of money.

Some people don't change their beneficiary for reasons known only to them, if you get my drift. Some forget. Really. Nothing says you have to make your wife your beneficiary. When I was in law school, we read a few cases about people who didn't change from wife 1 to wife 2. If they've got wife 1's name, it goes to her. It's a contract. 

Yeah...at the retirement community where I work, a lot of wife 1s who were married to horrible men for 62 years get zero now, and wife of 6 months gets the whole bag. It can go either way. 

• Love 1

Dr. Now isn't disappointed, Annjannette. He's pissed because you're wasting his time and resources. Face it, you have no desire to change. You want a magic pill that will make everything all better without any effort on your part.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, aliya said:

If you haven't seen 'The Long, Long Trailer,' you aren't fans of Lucy and Desi. 

yes, that is something else I recorded once and have left forever on the dvr.   We have a local indy theater and they showed it years ago on the big screen.   I dragged Mr TWoPper to see it.   He doesn't like pulling trailers so maybe that is why he cringes so much during the movie.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Why didn't they show us the full contents of the shopping cart??  I was hoping to see whether she bought junk, and how much of it!  Instead of that poor showpiece of a cabbage head...

She must have bought a crapton of snacks and cake. She did say to the nephew "You can have this, but I can't". Meaning "I am going to eat all of this".

2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I also hope Cat takes a hint from her Mom and eats healthier, before she balloons herself!

I think that ship has sailed, sadly.

2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Ummmm....I still say that! (And I am fairly young.  Regional?) 😂

My mother used to call going to the movies "going to the show" too. Boston. 

• Love 4

Aw, Kat is hurting so much inside too. I'm glad she and Brianne have one another. Their bond is truly special, Brianne seems to be one of those few and far between people that steps into their step child's life and parents when she should and becomes a friend when that's what the kiddo needs. 

• Love 12
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Oh Brianne, we've all been there.  It hurts now but it will get better in time.  

It will be okay, Brianne. Think of it as losing 100-something pounds of dead weight.

And please excuse typos. The "e" on my keyboard is sticking, plus the cat likes to add her input and she's not a very good speller.

Edited by ShoePrincess
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Oh Brianne, we've all been there.  It hurts now but it will get better in time.  

It sucks that she is still so emotionally invested in him.  Instead of thinking 'how do I get that POS back', she should be thinking 'how do I move on from here' - whether it's to a single life or another man in time... 

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
Just now, ams1001 said:

If you're gonna walk for exercise, GET SOME REAL SHOES!

She would but she literally walked just this one time, for the cameras.  So the flippy-floppies are fine for her usual activities (Sitting.  Eating.).

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Ummmm....I still say that! (And I am fairly young.  Regional?) 😂

Midwest.

I remember Annjeanette from her original episode.  Didn't she treat her girlfriend like crap?  Can't believe they are still together.  Or maybe I can.  

• Love 5
(edited)
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Who is singing "Hello, Sunshine" for that Walmart commercial? It is fabulous!

Google it, there are websites that will tell you about music used in commercials, and I already forgot the product lol.

Edited by Chicklet
  • Love 1
Just now, ShoePrincess said:

When you weigh 600 pounds, no color is slimming.

I think colorblocking, if done smart, might do the trick, especially if viewed on a screen and not in real life...  Kind of like this (I own a navy-and-white version):  

image.png.89c764265e59afe6b1bc47fa3accdafd.png

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, PaTatertots said:

Aw, Kat is hurting so much inside too. I'm glad she and Brianne have one another. Their bond is truly special, Brianne seems to be one of those few and far between people that steps into their step child's life and parents when she should and becomes a friend when that's what the kiddo needs. 

Particularly when Kat mentioned she had been through so many divorces which makes it clear that Brianne is not wife #2.  Don't even think of getting that guy back.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Who is singing "Hello, Sunshine" for that Walmart commercial? It is fabulous!

Everything I could find said Wilson Pickett.

So AJ is going to go her own way?    Back to Oompa Loompa ville. 

• Love 4