Type keyword(s) to search

Jed! and Katey: Biblically Bunking Together

Message added by Scarlett45

I know Jed ran for office, it is not allowed for discussion here due to our Politics Policy. (The show is Cancelled)

Please do not discuss his campaign OR anyone else's. Unauthorized discussion of Jed's political campaign will result in warnings. Please PM the mods, @Scarlett45 and @deaja if you have questions. 

• Start Topic

(edited)

Jedd is looking more and more like Josh. His face is ROUND. 

Their little girl had the most appropriate response 😭 

I guess Jill was just totally left out. And Justin (?). The video showed them calling Jinger but nothing about the other two.

Edited by YupItsMe
  • Like 5
  • Useful 2
9 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

I guess Jill was just totally left out. And Justin (?). The video showed them calling Jinger but nothing about the other two.

Was Jana there?

3 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Was Jana there?

Not noticeably, and her name wasn't on the boy/girl guess list when they zoomed in (though others who were definitely there also weren't on the list, so not the best indicator).

3 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

The video showed them calling Jinger but nothing about the other two.

I think Jinger was Jed's buddy group leader sister mom real mom, so I could see why she would be a priority sibling to call.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
15 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

Yep! 😆😆😆

IMG_9441.png

• Mind Blown 6
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1
On 7/18/2024 at 2:26 PM, dargosmydaddy said:

I don't see Anna willingly giving up her own help to her new competition.

Anna has to earn her keep. She's living on her inlaws largesse and if she's told to send over M1 to assist a golden son's family she'll be expected to oblige with a smile on her face. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Angry 1
7 hours ago, Absolom said:

Is Jim Bob that organized?  He and Michelle look fairly checked out these days.

Yea, I think JB&M see their micro level Fundy duties as done. They popped out 19 kids. Those kids are now building that army for God.

Having a son in prison for such egregious acts likely puts a kink in their macro level Fundy duties.

• Like 5
(edited)
17 hours ago, Absolom said:

Is Jim Bob that organized?  He and Michelle look fairly checked out these days.

I’d bet that Jed could simply tell Anna himself to cough up an Aunt-Mom. Anna knows who the favored sons are and that list does not currently include her husband. I suspect that her “headship” is probably unofficially her brothers in law.

Edited by anna0852
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
(edited)
On 8/7/2024 at 11:20 AM, woodscommaelle said:

What a sad life.  And I have no sympathy for her at all.

Quoting myself, because hours later after I wrote this, I actually felt bad for saying what I did.  Honestly, who am I to judge?  But, also, Anna:  your husband did something so disgustingly terrible that's not in the Fundie handbook, so you can also do something not in the handbook and fucking leave this family!

Edited by woodscommaelle
  • Like 4
  • Applause 6