Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E13: Tammy's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Hello to all my people.

Happy St Patrick's day to everyone.  I meant to dye some beer, but I forgot.

We are supposed to have thunderstorms beginning in the early morning hours with possible hail and maybe a tornado or five.

Eating habit was a salad and spaghetti casserole.  We have eaten all the Oreos, and had to settle for some refrigerated chocolate chip cookies.

• Love 5
Just now, Kid said:

Once again, the kids have to give up their future to take care of the addict.

Omg we can't blame her, she never thought she'd end up like this.. 

*groan*

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Hi All!  Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hope this one will be a good one.  I need something that either puts me off eating entirely, or something that inspires me - our Lent started this week, and the first week is always the most brutal one.  No meat, poultry, eggs of any kind, though I still continue eating dairy.   Eating habit will be baked teriyaki salmon and asparagus a little later, I just finished work two minutes ago. 

mormon lent.jpg

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Hello all! Don't know how long I can hold out tonight. I'm feeling depressed enough without watching yet another failure. 

So, I have a little Jameson and ask that the saints preserve us!

You hang in there. We are your people. We'll lift you up in snark. 

2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Good evening! My eating habit tonight was a Stouffer's frozen dinner (fettuccine alfredo with chicken and broccoli) and a chocolate chip cookie.

My girlfriend is in the hospital tonight. She's having her gallbladder removed tomorrow.

I want you to know that I hit "heart" before I read the second part. I hope your GF is OK.

Stouffers fettuccine Alfredo with chicken is my favorite!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Good evening! My eating habit tonight was a Stouffer's frozen dinner (fettuccine alfredo with chicken and broccoli) and a chocolate chip cookie.

My girlfriend is in the hospital tonight. She's having her gallbladder removed tomorrow.

Sending well wishes to your girlfriend

• Love 2

Hey Ya!  I am finally here!

Enjoying some awesome dry honey roasted peanuts and a clementine Izze...does life get any better?

Hell yeah...I need to cook, but didn't want miss one more minute from my peeps!

I hope this is a good one.  Now to get caught up...

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Hello all! Don't know how long I can hold out tonight. I'm feeling depressed enough without watching yet another failure. 

So, I have a little Jameson and ask that the saints preserve us!

Hang in there. I am sad today too but the snark is always helpful.  Jealous about the Jameson

• Love 4

Am I mis-seeing something?  Is that plate the size of a platter?! 

What the hell!!!  That plate is bigger than both of her boobs!!  Yikes!

Edited by umgoblue
  • Love 2
Just now, Hellga said:

I confess I can eat 3-4 at a time.  I only eat them very rarely, though...

Sally's baking addiction- THE BEST BISCUITS I ever made but so dangerous. Once a year only.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Concerned said:

Dropped out of college because she missed her mom. I doubt that. Both parents being drug addict sounds rough plus it means she has bad genetics for addiction.

Dropped out of college to be at home with mom and mom ends up across the country in rehab. Should have stayed at school

• Love 3

At least her relationship was good.  A nice change from all of those beating/raping/cheating boyfriends we usually hear about on this show.  And of course he ends up murdered...

• Love 4